torn about what to do with my life

anubis25

Hello everyone.

I have spent a great deal of time trying to figure out what to do with my life, and since I can`t find clear answers in my chart, I hoped that maybe someone with more knowledge could help me. I`m torn between my ascendat in sa, mc libra ( although pluto in in scorpio in 10 ), moon in pisces, stellium including n node, venus, mercury, moon, jupiter in 3rd in aries, a lot of crazy aspects, ssome of them indicating art, intuition etc. Here is my chart : http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...25&smon=3&syr=2013&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

Zarathu

Account Closed
Are you looking for vocational career or life's purpose?

And, what kinds career options are availabel in Slovenia. One of the problems for recommending career options is the place where the person lives. In the United States, its so broad that even the 10,000 possible jobs in the Dictionary of Occupational Titles doesn't cover the possiblities. In other places in the world, the are much tighter limits on the kinds of things that are available to do.

z

anubis25

First i ant to thank you for your reply. I guess I`m looking for both- vocational career and life purpose. Deciding where to live is also one of the problems, but probably outside Slovenia