Natal chart

katydid

What do I see in your chart?

Off the top of my head:

You have Cancer rising but then have the Sun in Capricorn. So that is kind of an internal 'struggle' between feelings and fears.

Your North Node is in Cancer in the 12th but the South Node is exactly conjunct the Sun in Cap in the 6th. So your dharma, or personal spiritual journey involves
letting go of the past and connecting with the divine, forgiveness and unconditional love.

You may tend to be too hard on yourself. You want to be of service to others all the time, thus neglecting yourself. Guilt and anxiety are often present with the north node in the twelfth house. Somehow, you could allow yourself to enjoy life more. Figure out what inspires you and comforts you.

The north node is often described as the mission of your soul in this lifetime. The north node in 12th house suggests that your soul wants to focus inward. Doing so helps you to heal, find what your strengths are, and release old trauma.

The north node in the twelfth house indicates that you have to let go sometimes. Immersing yourself in the world of fantasy and the divine helps you find balance in your life. What kind of Spiritual Practices could you develop to allow you to loosen up and let go of old fears and resentments?

Ekonomist13

What do you think of my natal chart? Any insight? Or anything special?
https://m.imgur.com/a/FTdlzPb

1. Archetypes:

Cap+Taurus = Earth dominant --> to the ground, realistic, pessimistic, practical, calculating, dark. If male, then introverted, if female, then extraverted. Some form of manual labor possible if male; if female, then you work as a service (waitress, receptionist, or accountant for example).

Cancer/Leo cusp in Ascendant --> internal battle between feelings for others, and feelings for self (egocentrism vs altruism balance). In all scenarios, would probably be better of working in your own company, again for example, as an accountant or a lawyer who handpicks their own cases.

Fixed vs Cardinal modality battle --> this means two things:

a) You're lacking Mutable (communication skills, analysis, intelligence, affective empathy, prospective planning), which means you're attracted to exactly those people who are Mutable-dominant (possible exes and friends should mainly include Pisces, Gemini, Virgo or Sagittarius --> most likely, Gemini or Pisces), so those are the skills you need to learn to be self-efficacious, and

b) You're tormented between spending time with friends or being alone, introspecting. Also tormented between physical and spiritual, as well as between working for others and working for yourself. Possibly manipulating and conniving people to their own demise (you need Mutable skills to do that successfully...or else, you become predictable and rejected by others as exploitative).

2. Sign combinations:

As noted in a post above, Capricorn vs Cancer is a battle, but a little bit offset by the Leo influence. I wouldn't say it's a battle of fears - Cancer and Leo, just like Gemini and Virgo, all those summer signs are all fearful. They're just used to things being good and plenty, afraid of lacking it in the future. Capricorn isn't fearful at all - they're worriers, but worrying and fearing is not the same. After all, "fear" is an emotion, and a "worry" is a product of cognition.

It's actually a battle of spirit and matter, of material wealth vs spiritual wealth. Both are excellent motivators, but in this case, spiritual wealth dominates because of Cancer/Leo ascendant cusp (they're both spiritual rather than materialistic, mostly --> those closer to the Gemini cusp tend to be more materialistic).

A lot of this chart comes on the ascendant Cancer vs Leo battle, actually, which is pretty rare in my analysis, so I had to drop by to check if it resonates with you. I don't give a lot of attention to ascendant usually, because:

a) it's too fast-changing and one needs precise team to make predictions off of it, and
b) it makes at most ~11% of our personality (in your case, one could even say that 5% Leo and 6% Cancer)

For the rest of this analysis, I will assume you're female (things change for the opposite if not, so just make the mental switch while reading if so):

3. Complex analysis:

Extraverted, fiery, unpredictable (excess energy, unstable moods, rapid mood changes, anger issues). Intimate relationships hard to build, but resilient once built (because they have to accept that you're impulsive, argumentative and unpredictable, spontaneous, even).

In career and other fields in life, you're a very careful planner, when you have a decision to make. But when there are no decisions to make, you simply go with the flow, and let the Universe decide what happens. That way you're full of wonders and amazement for life, which is one of the main sources of your energy and inspiration (other being your ambition, which is through the roof).

Your talents should include:

• Anything, really, where you work directly with people or finances (accounting, banking, waiting in a restaurant...), which is kinda ironic, cuz your finance situation is bad, just like your self-confidence. Your pride)ego) is through the roof, as well, so you don't show that to others - you much rather just remove them from your life without blinking - but the pain remains inside of you, filling you with ambition to succeed and prove the decision right.
  • Engineering prowess (mathematics, geodesics, geography, electrical engineering, computing)
  • Sports industry (athlete, trainer or manager)
  • Construction business owner and worker (for male only)
  • Truck driver (male only)
  • Psychologist without a licence (you don't like studying and theorizing too much)

Those were pretty specific, I would say. I wouldn't add much others.

Your talents include:

• psychology (due to being egocentric and introspective, you usually guess what people want easily - but you're also judgmental and that means you miss some good chances and people)
  • research journalism (what they usually say scorpios do best, actually capricorn+cancers do much better - people tell you things without you asking them, because you do the same and people feel they can do that with confidence)
  • memory (you feel things deep, and things leave a scar + anything people-related is important to you = your memory is pretty much flawless. Too bad you most likely don't use it too much - try to change that)
  • health (even though you care for others more than for yourself, a part of you always knows what's good and what's not good for you - call it self-awareness or existential intuition)
  • Estetics and elegance
  • Both observant and intuitive
  • pragmatic (practical and to-the-point)

Flaws:

• low self-confidence, needs constant appraisal from others,
  • chronic loneliness combined with unpredictable mood changes = difficult to hang out with
  • low analytic skills and operational (day-to-day) planning --> what they say for Pisces works for you - you live with your head in the clouds
  • bad texter, slow to reply
  • unimaginative (contrary to post above)
  • stubborn beneath help - giving you advices is wasting energy

Now that I've realized the final thing, I see no point in continuing :biggrin:

Please leave a feedback, an evaluation of this <3

Last edited:

Sharen

1. Archetypes:

Cap+Taurus = Earth dominant --> to the ground, realistic, pessimistic, practical, calculating, dark. If male, then introverted, if female, then extraverted. Some form of manual labor possible if male; if female, then you work as a service (waitress, receptionist, or accountant for example).

Cancer/Leo cusp in Ascendant --> internal battle between feelings for others, and feelings for self (egocentrism vs altruism balance). In all scenarios, would probably be better of working in your own company, again for example, as an accountant or a lawyer who handpicks their own cases.

Fixed vs Cardinal modality battle --> this means two things:

a) You're lacking Mutable (communication skills, analysis, intelligence, affective empathy, prospective planning), which means you're attracted to exactly those people who are Mutable-dominant (possible exes and friends should mainly include Pisces, Gemini, Virgo or Sagittarius --> most likely, Gemini or Pisces), so those are the skills you need to learn to be self-efficacious, and

b) You're tormented between spending time with friends or being alone, introspecting. Also tormented between physical and spiritual, as well as between working for others and working for yourself. Possibly manipulating and conniving people to their own demise (you need Mutable skills to do that successfully...or else, you become predictable and rejected by others as exploitative).

2. Sign combinations:

As noted in a post above, Capricorn vs Cancer is a battle, but a little bit offset by the Leo influence. I wouldn't say it's a battle of fears - Cancer and Leo, just like Gemini and Virgo, all those summer signs are all fearful. They're just used to things being good and plenty, afraid of lacking it in the future. Capricorn isn't fearful at all - they're worriers, but worrying and fearing is not the same. After all, "fear" is an emotion, and a "worry" is a product of cognition.

It's actually a battle of spirit and matter, of material wealth vs spiritual wealth. Both are excellent motivators, but in this case, spiritual wealth dominates because of Cancer/Leo ascendant cusp (they're both spiritual rather than materialistic, mostly --> those closer to the Gemini cusp tend to be more materialistic).

A lot of this chart comes on the ascendant Cancer vs Leo battle, actually, which is pretty rare in my analysis, so I had to drop by to check if it resonates with you. I don't give a lot of attention to ascendant usually, because:

a) it's too fast-changing and one needs precise team to make predictions off of it, and
b) it makes at most ~11% of our personality (in your case, one could even say that 5% Leo and 6% Cancer)

For the rest of this analysis, I will assume you're female (things change for the opposite if not, so just make the mental switch while reading if so):

3. Complex analysis:

Extraverted, fiery, unpredictable (excess energy, unstable moods, rapid mood changes, anger issues). Intimate relationships hard to build, but resilient once built (because they have to accept that you're impulsive, argumentative and unpredictable, spontaneous, even).

In career and other fields in life, you're a very careful planner, when you have a decision to make. But when there are no decisions to make, you simply go with the flow, and let the Universe decide what happens. That way you're full of wonders and amazement for life, which is one of the main sources of your energy and inspiration (other being your ambition, which is through the roof).

Your talents should include:

• Anything, really, where you work directly with people or finances (accounting, banking, waiting in a restaurant...), which is kinda ironic, cuz your finance situation is bad, just like your self-confidence. Your pride)ego) is through the roof, as well, so you don't show that to others - you much rather just remove them from your life without blinking - but the pain remains inside of you, filling you with ambition to succeed and prove the decision right.
  • Engineering prowess (mathematics, geodesics, geography, electrical engineering, computing)
  • Sports industry (athlete, trainer or manager)
  • Construction business owner and worker (for male only)
  • Truck driver (male only)
  • Psychologist without a licence (you don't like studying and theorizing too much)

Those were pretty specific, I would say. I wouldn't add much others.

Your talents include:

• psychology (due to being egocentric and introspective, you usually guess what people want easily - but you're also judgmental and that means you miss some good chances and people)
  • research journalism (what they usually say scorpios do best, actually capricorn+cancers do much better - people tell you things without you asking them, because you do the same and people feel they can do that with confidence)
  • memory (you feel things deep, and things leave a scar + anything people-related is important to you = your memory is pretty much flawless. Too bad you most likely don't use it too much - try to change that)
  • health (even though you care for others more than for yourself, a part of you always knows what's good and what's not good for you - call it self-awareness or existential intuition)
  • Estetics and elegance
  • Both observant and intuitive
  • pragmatic (practical and to-the-point)

Flaws:

• low self-confidence, needs constant appraisal from others,
  • chronic loneliness combined with unpredictable mood changes = difficult to hang out with
  • low analytic skills and operational (day-to-day) planning --> what they say for Pisces works for you - you live with your head in the clouds
  • bad texter, slow to reply
  • unimaginative (contrary to post above)
  • stubborn beneath help - giving you advices is wasting energy

Now that I've realized the final thing, I see no point in continuing :biggrin:

Please leave a feedback, an evaluation of this <3
Thank you so much for the relpy, it was really helpful! But actually although i kack mutable energy but i really experience it, my taurus moon squares uranus in 7h. I tend to do unpredictable things alot! And although i have a lot of earth energy but it is rarely experienced i am a hard working person but i am so emotional. My 2H is in leo, and my pisces venus is in a taurus degree in 8H square gemini Jupiter in 11H. I am not good with money AT ALL. I have horrible money and time management. I appear late always, the latest i guess. I dont actually know the reason behind it( according to astro) but i have very planning and i blame my mars square neptune and my pisces venus. I am a really bad texter! My analysis is actually good or above average as i have a cap mercury and virgo 3H. I am very imaginative i spend alot of my day daydreaming. I have mood swings but my taurus moon, cancer rising and pisces venus combo makes people comfortable around me (i guess). Thank you for your insight.

Last edited: