Champions League Final Match : Real Madrid vs Liverpool

EhabAtari

Hi Folks,

Let's post our analysis on this thread for the final match for champions league match: Real Madrid vs Liverpool

The match will be played on coming Saturday 26/05/2018 on Ukraine - Kiev @21:45 local time.

EhabAtari

Since I am from the Middle East and I am the fan for Mohammad Salah My first question is to @Fensi88

Will Liverpool win the champions league 2018?

Thanks,
Ehab Atari

dbozics

@Ehab

Confirmed jersey kit colours:

Real Madrid
White/white

Liverpool
Red/Red

Real Madrid is HOME team
and is betting favourite

Tx 😎

Jibreil

Banned
Hi Folks,

Let's post our analysis on this thread for the final match for champions league match: Real Madrid vs Liverpool

The match will be played on coming Saturday 26/05/2018 on Ukraine - Kiev @21:45 local time.

Real Madrid win, but a good fight from Liverpool

Score looking at 1-0 or 2-0 FT

Tora

Asc: 29Sag29 - Jupiter in Scorpio

Dsc: 29Gme29 - Mercury in Taurus

I would assign Asc to Liverpool, both Jupiter and Scopio are firely colour i.e. Red. Also Liverpool comes under Scorpio.

Spain comes under Sagittarius though...Dsc is Real Madrid.

Asc will quickly change to Capricorn-Cancer so Capricorn is UK.

Moon in Via Combusta! :pinched:

fensi88

Since I am from the Middle East and I am the fan for Mohammad Salah My first question is to @Fensi88

Thanks,
Ehab Atari

I cast the chart for moment I read your question:

Will Liverpool win?

20 May 2018 TZ = -2.0 10.5000 A.M. 20e29 44n48
ASC=15Leo18

As you are fan of Liverpool they are represented with Sun on the last degree. Sun is on 29Ta18 and conjuncts the Pleiades, surnamed "the weeping sisters", which when found in a horary chart gives "something to cry about". According to dignities Saturn, ruler of the R.Madrid is a little bit stronger. Saturn is also on fateful defree which shows fateful event.
How all will end we look for ruler of the 4 house, Mars. Mars is in Saturn's sign, triplicity and term, so it seams to me that Liverpool will not win.

Last edited:

Sunrise

Thanks,
Ehab Atari

dear, iam not good in sports astrology but i will try.
I will agree with Fennis. I think Real Madrid will eventually win.

I put a chart as soon as I read your question. ASC is in 11-degree LEO.
You ask if Liverpool eventually wins.

So I'm putting you and Liverpool on ASC (since it is about the team you ask or support) and the Real Madrid team in the 7th.

The first team (Liverpool) is Sun
and Real Madrid = Saturn
I see that Sun is up there in a angular house, up there in the 10th. Sun here wins from symptomatic forces rather than from Essential dignities and it is perergine and in last degrees. It is in the limits of Saturn in angly Fixes Stars. There is an unlucky star that brings tears. So for the Sun i see tears.

On the other hand Saturn is strong from Essential dignities (the opposing team is very good) but it is retro and in the successive house the 5th house. In addition, Saturn also is in critical condition (critical degree of Capricon) and has the :southnode:.

Then I notice the Lord of the 10th house. (prize winning, success). Venus, by taking cancer, will go face-to-face (aspect) with the Lord of the 7th (Saturn). This aspect will take place in approximately 5 days, ie on 25
*May.
I also see :uranus: pinned there in the 10th house. Uranus is the sudden and perhaps bring something completely unexpected result of what it looks like. At the last moment it can be overturned. Venus just completes the aspect with him and goes to find Saturn.

While the :northnode: I see it is close to the 1st in the house and the Southern tie in the 7th does not worry me because the South (misfortune) is moving away from the 7th house.

I think Madrid (7th) will be the winning team.
Let's see.

https://imgur.com/a/Bxw4TC9

Last edited:

bombus

What an interesting chart!

FAVOURITE
-L1 Jupiter op POF
-L10 Venus tri Moon
-Atcs Venus close DSC

UNDERDOG
-L4 Mars qua Moon
-Ant L7 Mercury qua Moon

Using Frawley´s method and OFF-DEF method, I think defensive team score first and offensive team will take the trophy by extra time or penalties.

The contact between Moon and Mars is strong and very close. The game could be a great fight with a penalty or red card included.

Good luck Liverpool!

KachoRI

But Real and Liverpool both are highly attacking team. Both teams don't play defensive football.

It's true both the teams play attractive attacking football but the stats prove that Real Madrid are the more attacking team. Key Passes, Chances created, total shots are more for Real Madrid. Similarly defensive stats of Liverpool are better. Although Pool have scored more goals but Madrid's attacking numbers are against the teams such as Bayern, Juventus, BvB, Tottenham, PSG while Liverpool's opponents were not of that level. So all in all Madrid are the more attacking team and also betting favourites.

bombus

But Real and Liverpool both are highly attacking team. Both teams don't play defensive football.

Both teams have very good players and very good attack but it depends witch strategy are going to use in this match.

I watched more Madrid games than Liverpool and I can say Real is offensive when they need it. A lot of times they prefer to wait in their own side and make couter attacks.

Last season, in Champions League Final against Juve, Real Madrid made a defensive strategy and Juve took the initiative. Before the match, I never thought italians would play an offensive game.

We will see.

Sunrise

sorry but i realized that i dident upload the chart that i cast for the Final Match . I will uplaod when i will be in my computer.

sven555

Here is the analysis of the charts, only major aspects used and within 5 degrees at the start of play. Again, not 100% sure which are the best aspects; but listed here for all to see.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liverpool (Red)

Date of Birth (3rd June 1892), taken from wikipedia.

Transits on the day:

- transit Moon conjunct natal Uranus.
- transit Uranus opposite natal Uranus.
- transit Pluto opposite natal Venus.
- transit Mercury conjunct natal Mercury.
- transit Sun conjunct natal Neptune/Pluto.
- transit Neptune square natal Sun.

Mars/Jupiter midpoint --> 14 Pisces (no aspects)
Jupiter/Pluto midpoint --> 13 Taurus (no aspects)

----------------------------------------------------------
Real Madrid (white)

Date of Birth (6th March 1902), taken from wikipedia.

- transit Neptune on natal Sun
- transit Mars on Natal Jupiter
- transit Jupiter trine natal Sun
- transit Sun trine natal Jupiter.
- transit Uranus square natal Moon.

Mars/Jupiter midpoint --> 28 Aqua (no aspects)
Jupiter/Pluto midpoint --> 11 Aries (no aspects)

Verdict:

Despite Real Madrid's Uranus square Moon, they have some softer aspects in trines. Liverpool have the Moon/Uranus aspect on their Natal Uranus and Pluto opposite Venus, which could suggest surprises and intensity, perhaps fans will be passionate and also other fans from other clubs are going for Liverpool to win.

No midpoint aspects for either team.

I hate to say this, but perhaps Real Madrid will win again.

werdhr12

Here is the analysis of the charts, only major aspects used and within 5 degrees at the start of play. Again, not 100% sure which are the best aspects; but listed here for all to see.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liverpool (Red)

Date of Birth (3rd June 1892), taken from wikipedia.

Transits on the day:

- transit Moon conjunct natal Uranus.
- transit Uranus opposite natal Uranus.
- transit Pluto opposite natal Venus.
- transit Mercury conjunct natal Mercury.
- transit Sun conjunct natal Neptune/Pluto.
- transit Neptune square natal Sun.

Mars/Jupiter midpoint --> 14 Pisces (no aspects)
Jupiter/Pluto midpoint --> 13 Taurus (no aspects)

Real Madrid (white)

Date of Birth (6th March 1902), taken from wikipedia.

- transit Neptune on natal Sun
- transit Mars on Natal Jupiter
- transit Jupiter trine natal Sun
- transit Sun trine natal Jupiter.
- transit Uranus square natal Moon.

Mars/Jupiter midpoint --> 28 Aqua (no aspects)
Jupiter/Pluto midpoint --> 11 Aries (no aspects)

Verdict:

Despite Real Madrid's Uranus square Moon, they have some softer aspects in trines. Liverpool have the Moon/Uranus aspect on their Natal Uranus and Pluto opposite Venus, which could suggest surprises and intensity, perhaps fans will be passionate and also other fans from other clubs are going for Liverpool to win.

No midpoint aspects for either team.

I hate to say this, but perhaps Real Madrid will win again.

Can you please verify this method by checking past UCL final result?

Date: 25 May 2005, 21:45@localtime
Venue: Istanbul, Turkey

AC Milan Birthdate: 16th December 1899
Liverpool Birthdate: 3rd June 1892

EhabAtari

I have one more question to Fensi88 before posting my prediction:

Will real Madrid have any injury for their stars before the match?

Thanks,
Ehab Atari

werdhr12

Sorry, I really do not know how to analyse that chart upon your question.

What about this question?
"Will Mohamed Salah win Ballon d'Or this year?"

DETAILS:
Born: June 15, 1992 (unknown birth time)
In: Basyoun (Egypt)
Sun: 24°30' Gemini
Moon: 26°29' Sagittarius
Dominants: Gemini, Cancer, Sagittarius
Mercury, Pluto, Neptune
Air, Earth / Mutable

fensi88

What about this question?
"Will Mohamed Salah win Ballon d'Or this year?"

I cast the chart for the moment I understood you question:

25 May 2018 TZ = -2.0 6.5900 A.M. 20e29 44n48 ASC=3Can08

If you are Salah's fan then he is represented with peregrine Moon, his oponents are represent with Saturn rx in its own sign. Dignities are in slight favor of Saturn rx. So, it seams to me No.