FA Community Shield 2015 Final, Arsenal FC - Chelsea FC

EhabAtari

Let's do some detailed predication with well known teams :)

OtMtFVo.gif

sven555

Chelsea to play in Blue? (Jupiter)
Arsenal to play in Red/White? (Mars)

Moon NOT VOC.

Jupiter starts in the 9th house (Natural)
Mars starts in the 9th house (Weak)

After around 4 minutes, Mars moves into 8th house (Natural)

So, we have 2 planets in their natural houses, which leads me to believe that the game will finish a DRAW in 90 minutes.

It goes straight to penalties I believe after 90 minutes, so need to check both planets after 90 minutes etc. Looking at Planet powers, Jupiter looks stronger (Venus and Saturn aspects) against Mars trine Saturn.

Chelsea to Win on penalties.

---------------------------------------------

After re-examination, Arsenal will win on penalties.

Last edited:

Amit89

I assume like last year's final, both Arsenal and Chelsea will be in the their natural kits:

Arsenal-red (Mars)
Chelsea-dark blue (Jupiter)

We can see Mars is just about to go into the 8th house.

Jupiter is in its natural house for most of the game until full time. So we have two planets in their natural houses.

However, at the end of full time, Jupiter will enter the 8th house and then stay their until at the end of penalties.

Draw, then Arsenal to win on penalties, as towards the end of full time, Jupiter moves into the house of death.

Last edited:

sven555

I just examined the planetary movements in the chart, and completely agree with you Amit89.

Jupiter moving towards, if not the house of death (8th house) just before full time.

This could mean:

• Chelsea Conceding a 90th minute goal (Goal in the last 10 minutes).
  • Draw in normal time and then Arsenal Win the Penalties.
My analysis was wrong, Arsenal will win the Community Shield.

bombus

For me Chelsea starts favourite because it won premier league.

Venus-Jupiter (L7-L4) conjuction is very powerful and implies Arsenal will win the trophy.

The antisicion of Mercury (L10) is inside 7th house.

But I think Moon-Neptune conjuction is the key of this match. Perhaps it is a game with many goals or a comeback score.

Amit89

Also Mars is strong and favourable for Scorpio ascendant. All of these factors implies an Arsenal win. Also as bombus as mentioned, the Moon-Neptune conjunction is very strong and this may imply a very memorable game.

Last edited:

EhabAtari

Well , this is a strange case for me , so I am going to give a try:

Chelsea => Blue
Arsenal => Red

1st Half

At Kick Off => Scorp.

Mars => 8th house inside Cancer (almost 8th house)
Jupiter => 9th house inside Leo

I do agree that Scorp in ASC but I am not sure what the power weight for that. This half could be end in Arsenal win or draw.

2nd Half

ASC => Sagittarius

Mars => 8th house inside Cancer
Jupiter => 9th house inside Leo

In this part , Jupiter starts to shine up and this could tell that Chaldea will take the lead in this match and they will score and there is a good possibility to win the game during the 2nd half.

I am expecting Chelsea to win this game or at lease not lose.

Possible HT/FT :

Arsenal - Chelsea
Draw - Chelsea

Again , this a strange case for me , so I hope my analysis will be right.

Ehab Atari

Amit89

Having analysed the charts again, during the second half, you are absolutely right EhabAtari, Sag happens to be descendant, so that gives power to Chelsea and they can score.

However, in the last 10 minutes until the end of penalties, Jupiter enters the house of death and stays there.

In penalties, Mars just about enters the 7th house (third most powerful house), from its own natural house. This will give power to Arsenal.

So I'll again, back Arsenal to win.

EhabAtari

I've re-draw the chart at the end of the match and here the the chart that I got :

Jupiter is still inside 9th house ! Could you please elaborate more about that ?

E1flCGu.gif

Amit89

The match is being played in wembley and I still get Jupiter a quarter of the way inside the 8th house at the end of full time.

The location is in wembley, try the chart again and you'll notice the difference.

sven555

The match is at Wembley! Chelsea in Blue and Arsenal in Red. EhabAtari, it probably won't finish at 4:45pm because you have to add in additional time too. You have done the chart assuming there is no stoppage time in both halves.

Amit89

The match is at Wembley! Chelsea in Blue and Arsenal in Red. EhabAtari, it probably won't finish at 4:45pm because you have to add in additional time too. You have done the chart assuming there is no stoppage time in both halves.

Arsenal 1-0! Mars in house 8!

Amit89

Mars still in its natural 8th house.

Jupiter enters the house of death at 83 minutes into the game and their should be extra time. So Chelsea have advantage for 38 minutes now since sag is ascendant.

sven555

Arsenal win 1-0 in 90 minutes!

Mars in 8th was stronger than Jupiter in 9th!
Mars has a trine from Saturn, Jupiter had a Square from Saturn.

EhabAtari

Let me rephrase :

Under Scorp ASC : Mars in 8th house is stronger than Jup in 9th house

Under Sag ASC : Mars in 8th house is equal to Jup in 9th house

sven555

Let me rephrase :

How come planets are equal when under Sag ASC? Is it because Mars is stronger than Jupiter in the first place? But when Scorp moves to Sag, Jupiter power matches Mars power?

EhabAtari

Let me rephrase :

I think I am wrong in this statement , I think there is another thing that bring that goal , the power of both planets are equal.

Here is game that played in the same day in the same time , Blue vs Red color , different location but is almost got the same situation and the game end in draw:

Sdx0cpr.gif

I think the reason for that difference is that when the chart will change the ASC. If this occurred during that match then expect a goal but if the match reached to 1st half without changing ASC , this could bring equal , unless there were ASC change in then 2nd half.

What do you think ?

Ehab Atari