Mars/Neptune in 5th: sexual fantasies.. What else?

fullmoonlibra

I have this in capricorn, with sagi on the cusp of the 5th house.

It is the focus of:

Moon (2nd) - Mercury (8th) - Mars/Neptune (5th) T square

And the focus of:

Pluto (3rd) - Jupiter (7th) - Mars/Neptune (5th) Small talent triangle

I hate it that it includes sexual fantasies, but what else gives this position too?

Which strengths does it include, if you count the double focus?

And what does the Pluto transit to Mars/Neptune and Uranus transit to Mercury offer to the natal triangle/T square?

Attachments

• mars conjunct neptune.jpg
    mars conjunct neptune.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

QuaternityEagle

From the looks of it, it seems like you would know very well how to inspire and motivate people, almost get them to fantasize with you, of course about other things than sex. :sideways: It seems like you've have a really good idea of how to bring people together, maybe for sports, coaching sports? Stage/Drama director?

fullmoonlibra

No actually, I'm totally not like that.
But I have a lot of hidden (!) creative self expression. It's just not my time to show to people. I hope some day I will explode at that focal point :joyful:
Am I right if I say that it will come true when having Jupiter in Cancer transit in opposite to Mars/Neptune?
Because then the T square will be a Grand Cross and the small talent triangle is going to form a Kite.

QuaternityEagle

No actually, I'm totally not like that.
But I have a lot of hidden (!) creative self expression. It's just not my time to show to people. I hope some day I will explode at that focal point :joyful:
Am I right if I say that it will come true when having Jupiter in Cancer transit in opposite to Mars/Neptune?
Because then the T square will be a Grand Cross and the small talent triangle is going to form a Kite.

I dunno dude, chart ruler is in the 9th house and is the Sun... you could be inspiring without ralizing it maybe? I'm not sure what you're referring too with this explosion focul point talent triangle. Are you saying you could become this way?
I mean, I believe the sun is the center, so our ego aims to go there, find its ultimate shape. So that's why I said what I said... as for this other stuff you are asking about... could be your age and experience, I don't know. Sexual fantasties and that stuff isn't bad I guess oyu're just wondering if anything else is up with this stuff in your chart. Sure there is, and the sex stuff could be like nothing really. I don't know. I see emotion, idealism/creationism, action, and spirit all involved. With your Sun in the 9th... I just see director or teacher of some kind. Taurus Sun too, Venus in tenth house ruling Midheaven... Saturn is cool sextile Moon which is trine Venus. Saturn is also trine Mercury... Mercury rules your 11th house which is dreams, your hopes, aspirations... Maybe trying writing...

Last edited:

fullmoonlibra

Bingo!
I want to become writer :tongue: !
That really is my biggest dream, so the Sun in 9th conjunct NN and Jupiter sextile MC will support me I hope :cool:
Thanks for pointing out that our Sun is actually the main thing to look at in the chart. I was too much focused on the Mars/Neptune, which is actually just a part of me and not my identity self.

QuaternityEagle

Bingo!
That really is my biggest dream, so the Sun in 9th conjunct NN and Jupiter sextile MC will support me I hope :cool:
Thanks for pointing out that our Sun is actually the main thing to look at in the chart. I was too much focused on the Mars/Neptune, which is actually just a part of me and not my identity self.

Oh cool... glad I hit one something. Didn't want to embarass mysefl lol. No prob about the reminder with the Sun, I forget too, because certian things can be so compelling. Mars/Neptune IS important and it speaks to what you enjoy, which is VERY important for the development of your Sun (your center point) because that is also the house traditionally associated with the Sun, so what you find enjoyable has Mars/neptune influence, and you may find you become overly compelled by it because the 5th house has a powerful influence on the Sun... since we all liek to do the things we enjoy. What kind of writer... or are you worried this sex-thingy whatever is like, too much a part of you... i mean... with Mars in the 5th, okaay, you enjoy sex and Neptune there... you like your fantasies, and being the hosue associated with pleasure... yeah maybe its something to sort of be like "this tells me how I like to feel good, but it doesn't define me" you'd of course find more of that in your Sun, Moon, ASC.

waybread

I think the "love affairs" dimension of the 5th house has been blown all out of proportion. The 5th is the "fun house" or "party house." It rules all kinds of recreational activities. Love affairs ended up in this house, in the sense of flirting-- or bedding-- as a fun thing to do. But so did gambling, the theatre, attending horse-races, games, or whatever else people like to do by way of hobbies and leisure activities. More importantly, it is also the house of children; but obviously for childless people it is worthwhile thinking about your own "inner child" with all of its spontaneity and creativity.

If you want to write, I'd say, "Go for it!" You have a very strong Venus (rules the arts) in the 10th house in its own sign of Taurus. Writing is associated with Mercury. Squaring Mars and Neptune, your Mercury is definitely in touch with your 5th house planets, but just suggests more effort and struggle, rather than an easy flow of ideas from your imagination onto the page. However, sometimes squares are good career indicators, because they have the quality of being driven to manifest the qualities that the planets represent. Neptune/Mars sextile Jupiter and sun trine Neptune suggest that you have a vivid imagination; and perhaps (with your 9th house sun) a philosophical turn of mind.

However, what have you done to develop your writing skills? Taken university courses in creative writing, joined a writer's group in your area or on-line, or entered some short story competitions? If not, Pluto and Uranus in transit could be used constructively as wake-up calls to get rid of whatever stalls you from pursuing your deams, and to get your career goals on a new footing. For example, how do you write your best work, and have you organized your life to create that kind of space on an ongoing basis? Pluto and Uranus are definitely energies of "out with the old, and in with the new!"

One of the main blocks I would see is that with your moon-Mercury-Nepune Mars T-square, you may be very sensitive to criticism; or you may be your own worst critic. So now is a good time to read up on all those famous writers who were papering their bedrooms with rejection notices from publishers, until they had their lucky break, found a publisher willing to gamble on them, and made the best-seller list. And just think about criticism as a trigger to improve your work, not as something that means you cannot achieve your goal.

Good luck with this!

Last edited:

fullmoonlibra

I'm definitely the creative writer.. Venus also rules 3rd house (Libra), so the writer in me is hidden there?

I am very severe to myself when I write. it must be perfect. So that's why I'm a very slow writer. But at the end I'm really proud on what I get and the reactions are very positive. They say that I have 'magic' in my pen and that I play with words :innocent:.

The writing thing actually never was so prominent in my life actually.. My interest started with the Uranus and Pluto transit :wink:. And I hope it doesn't go away when the transit is gone.

And OMG, you are SO right about criticism!!
I'm my own worst critic...

QuaternityEagle

The "hidden" aspect could be the fact that mercury is in the 8th house, making you also overly concerned with how people receive your writing. Creative writing would definitely be your forte.. maybe mystery action adventure?

fullmoonlibra

Well, I doubt between a love story in poetic style and a mystic story.
I have ideas for both, but I must be interesting enough for the public, so I think I will start with the mystic story :wink:

Claire19

Mars Neptune is a weak conjunction and some would not even use it. I wonder why you hate sexual fantasies unless they are taboo or forbidden. However Pluto is conjuncting both and you have a natal sextile so you can use it for positive. Sometimes it means interests in spirituality, water sports, photography, many things. A male child be very imagination or have flights of fantasy. We cannot really know. However Pluto and Neptune deal with major transformations and healing. You may become interested in psychology or the healing arts. We are only surmising and without knowledge of your life, it is just that, surmising.

I have Mars Neptune exact in the 8th house and Pluto is squaring it right now from the 11th but I have a natal sextile. So I can handle the deep dark energies it is bringing up. (mostly).

Last edited:

QuaternityEagle

Well, I doubt between a love story in poetic style and a mystic story.
I have ideas for both, but I must be interesting enough for the public, so I think I will start with the mystic story :wink:

Caught you! :rolleyes: As I said in my above-mentioned post, how people receive you, and your writing, is very important to you, and crucial, or critical to your sense of "why" you are writing, the "purpose," since Mercury is in 8th.

Just watch out-- that is compelling need can be compulsive, and not always self-fulfilling, since its about other people.

You could, ahem, always write about the sexual fantasies, and use a pen-name! :lol:

Claire19

Bingo!
Mars Neptune not a strong conjunction. I have it exact!! In the 8th.
Jupiter sextile MC and Sun in 9th NN is very good for promotions, publishing and for global contact. I would say you will do or have done a great deal of higher learning, degree and college courses. Was your father born in a foreign country or is of another nationality, say, to your mother? Does he travel or is he a teacher of some sort?

fullmoonlibra

Mars Neptune not a strong conjunction. I have it exact!! In the 8th.
Jupiter sextile MC and Sun in 9th NN is very good for promotions, publishing and for global contact. I would say you will do or have done a great deal of higher learning, degree and college courses. Was your father born in a foreign country or is of another nationality, say, to your mother? Does he travel or is he a teacher of some sort?

You are soo right about my father! He is born in another country, he is religion teacher and recently said that he wants to become travel guide when he is going to stop teaching.

For me: I have Jupiter T conjunct Sun opposite Saturn T conjunct Pluto, so it is obviously not helping my studies at the moment..

Last edited: