Astrological Influences That May Indicate Past Lives

Claire19

That's sweet! :) Go on, believe her, souls incarnate in groups, reversing roles along several lives; group evolution.
I agree with this. I feel very strongly I was my mother's sister in the past and one of my sisters was my mother..:smile:

I think the Moon and its aspects are very telling along with Saturn and perhaps what is happening in the 12th also.

Claire19

Has anyone been to this site? I don't think anyone already posted this link:

http://www.northstarastrology.net/Moon.html

The page is called Karmic Moon and other considerations. I think it's interesting.
It is interesting but not strictly accurate in my view. For instance Moon in Gemini is not intense.....
I think Moon in Taurus as I have it, is rather the acquisitor and Moon in Capricorn the builder.
THe Moon in Libra is not really the politician but the diplomat or arbitor.

Last edited:
B

bigblack

Hi all

Just thought I would add my 2 cents worth to this thread.

I dont believe in past lives - I know there are past lives.

You may think I'm nuts but hey thats fair enough.

Its just that I remember being inbetween lives. This is how it was for me.

I was standing somewhere that now I find vague. I had just turned round after seeing some of my past live with the strong realisation that it had all been in vain. All the effort we put into collecting possesions and making money are for nought - we dont take them with us. Basically where I was was more real than the life I had lead. Life itself was the dream. I turned to the person I was standing with and told him of this and how I was going to come back and tell everyone that its not worth it. He replied that doing that was not worth it - no one would listen. But still I was determined to remember my past life and what I had realised. Then something happened - I guess that this was the time that I was incarnated. Its also at this point that if you dont make a real effort to remember you will forget. Its like all of your memories are placed into short term memory and then the switch is pulled to off. It all goes black and blank and if you dont pull yourself out of it you will forget everything. I only remember what I write here. I dont remember my past life, only something of that never world and my realisation. He was right it has done me no good knowing.

I attach my chart. See what you think.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_david_thompson_he.65922.25175_eq.gif
    astro_2gw_01_david_thompson_he.65922.25175_eq.gif
    46 KB · Views: 43

Nexus7

Here's my contribution: I have some astrologer friends that use a system based on AT Mann's time-zodiac correlations in order to pinpoint the moment in history of the humanity when we lived a significative life, related to this one

The idea is that we may have lived many many lives, but there're only a few that we are most connected to. These lives are represented in our current natal charts as planets. Their position in zodiac (the exact degree) indicates the time of that previous life. The tabel to use may be found here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-articles/astrology-time-zodiac.php
The main characteristics of that life may be extracted from the nature of the planet involved and also from its aspects.

Further application of this theory: in synastry, when two people who currently have a closer relationship, a conjunction of two planets (at approx. the same degree) indicates that they lived at the same time, so it is possible to identify the time when they met in a previous life.
If there're many conjunctions in their synastry, obviously that means many lives when they met.

------------------------------

Another idea - the same astrologer who developped the theory above, a Romanian named Firicel Ciarnau, says that the position of the Moon in the current natal chart indicates the position of the Sun in the previous life's natal chart.

Just to mention it, his website is www.artofdivination.com
That's not a new idea, Liz Greene mentioned it in one of her books. Actually though, in comparing charts of those who do remember a past life, do such Moon/Sun connection has been discerned.