Will I outseduce her?

lenartz

Recently, I find myself dealing with a rather cunning and elusive lady. She is one of those seemingly innocent and innocuous girls who have a hidden dark, menacing streaks about them. For a little while, I have observed her and she seemed to display some kind of intrigue when it came to me (as I am intrigued by her) and I have noticed some of her non-verbal signals, however her motives remained questionable. However, a couple of days ago, I conveniently met one of her closest, intimate friends, through my friend who is irrevocably in love with her and I have managed to make her friend unwittingly reveal some stuff about the girl in question. It turns out that, for the past four months that my friend was in love with her, she has been adamant that she didn't reciprocate and she has been toying with him for the past four months. Which opens up a whole new questions in my mind. Knowing this, I could be her new target and her questionable motives could be ploys for me to fall for her and analyze her to the death, like my friend has been doing with her. Poor guy.

Now, I'm not really worried about falling for her, as I, too, have some skills in the art of seduction and this initiative that she's been doing have piqued my interest, but not because I do like her, but because she is challenging me to play with her. She seems bored with the number of guys readily falling for her, as I am with the few number of girls falling for me. I am more in this for the mental stimulation and fun it will provide.

My main concern though, is whether or not I am setting myself up for humiliation. I don't mind the fun and games, but with delicate things like egos on the line, I am bound to give it some thought. So prior to indulging into this... will I outseduce her? Uncannily enough, we have the same style of seduction, so I know how she will forego. However, she seems to have some elements she could manipulate, so there are somethings I couldn't predict.

Attachments

• horaryaimes.gif
    horaryaimes.gif
    51.7 KB · Views: 34