If you could edit your natal chart

size 6 is skinny! people thought I was like anorexic at a size 8 lol my ribs were popping out. Also you sound crazy healthy perfect to me omgosh like a marine or something

I HAVE to exercise a lot or else I go crazy. I have to be strong physically, can't stand not being strong. Thanks for the props :love:
Just with all the exercising and careful eating, you'd think I'd be back at my old size 4...but no...oh well!

Love2Know

Yeah hmmmmmmmmm then we all have those size 1 friends who eat the the worst food ever and are super lazy. The worst is I have a friend who flaunts the joys of being so skinny infront of me..... once when I was working out a lot she told me. It's so funny I am so much skinner yet we have the same size boobs. Then she asked me to try on bras for her.................................................................................................. ugh

Yeah hmmmmmmmmm then we all have those size 1 friends who eat the the worst food ever and are super lazy. The worst is I have a friend who flaunts the joys of being so skinny infront of me..... once when I was working out a lot she told me. It's so funny I am so much skinner yet we have the same size boobs. Then she asked me to try on bras for her.................................................................................................. ugh

Oh my goodness what a charmer!

Love2Know

Yeah a bit clueless.......also I have the third decan of leo rising and sun opposition mars all suppose to make more skinny or athletic :(

JupiterEyed

Saturn in the 1st doesn't eat a lot. At least generally speaking, hehheh.

The eating a lot and not getting fat is Gemini by my personal opinion, as gemini is nervous and spends the energy through mental and other activities.

Mercury represents fastness, so prominent Gemini,Mercury, should give fast metabolism, not the old slow Saturn.

Funny you mention that. Saturn is transiting my first and I've lost almost 20lbs in the last 8 months... stress, anxiety, topsy-turvy stomach, emotions, not enough money, etc. Granted, I previously gained-and-maintained 13lbs when I took steroids for nasal inflammation, but now I have turned around and lost what I gained plus an additional 7, which puts me uncomfortably close to my underweight bmi. I think Stephen Arroyo made a note that this part of the Saturn cycle can result in gaining too much or losing too much weight, unless you learn to harness a good body awareness.

I've seen a lot of Gemini or mercury-influenced people who couldn't gain a pound to save their lives. One of my best friends and my brother being two of them.

Yeah, that saturn transiting 1st can be weight loss voodoo. It happened for me about 6 months after I had my youngest. I was tiny, a size 2, and stayed that way for no reason (I was eating whatever, not really moving a lot) until it moved into my 2nd house. That's when I went up a couple of sizes. Strange.

Love2Know

The best is when I was a kid and they put me on steroids and I gained 30 pounds!!!!! Maybe that messed things up for me
??? It gave me a crazy hunger lust.

JupiterEyed

The best is when I was a kid and they put me on steroids and I gained 30 pounds!!!!! Maybe that messed things up for me
??? It gave me a crazy hunger lust.

What were you on steroids for, if you don't mind my asking? My ENT doctor discovered that I had a deviated septum and a chronic case of sinusitis because of an awful flu I had the previous December. As I said, she put me on steroids to get the nasal and sinus inflammation under control, as the tiniest changes in pressure and temperature disoriented me!

I can't remember ever being so hungry, so consistently, for so long in my life. I felt and ate like I had a bottomless stomach!!!

(PS- LOVE your avatar! Haha!)

JupiterEyed

Yeah, that saturn transiting 1st can be weight loss voodoo. It happened for me about 6 months after I had my youngest. I was tiny, a size 2, and stayed that way for no reason (I was eating whatever, not really moving a lot) until it moved into my 2nd house. That's when I went up a couple of sizes. Strange.

And it is very interesting that it seems that transit tends to make you very body-centered, or body-concerned. I have had various circumstances crop up in the last year and a half that have forced me to pay more attention to what my body is telling me... hydration and proper calorie intake being two particular examples!

SagiCap

You're aware that you have the power to actually do this, right? You can't change where the planets were at the moment of your first breath, but these positions are only indicators of the real forces at work. The "astrological forces" are living and dynamic within an individual. You can act on any part of your chart you choose, or you could decide to open a completely new branch of development and act like someone your chart could never predict. In short, you are your "chart." That doesn't mean that the chart controls you. It means that you, as a conscious life form, control the expression of your chart!

Free will.

SagiCap

I have been enjoying transiting Sun on my Venus transiting my 11th H Sag Sun lately. It's been blissful. I could feel its energy creep into my mornings, last all day and get progressively sweeter as the days go by. I'm so sad it's fading. People were polite to me, strangers were smiling, babies made funny faces, playing peek-a-boo on public transportation and men would stare and their girlfriends would whack them in the upper arm as we passed by the sidewalk...lol. My Venus is opp. Saturn. It's the most difficult to bear.

I have a friend with Sun conj. Jupiter in 1st house, Aries. She lives like that above daily too...Would be nice.... I've also enjoyed my Jupiter in 1st transits immensely. :(

Last edited: