Will my friend reply to my message?

nuwanda

I have a very close friend.. long story short, he's male, I'm female, and his girlfriend forbade him to see me. he's going away for master's degree, and I sent him a very sentimental message, and then he replied with a very un-sentimental message, so in the end, I sent him another message, questioning his coldness in a way.

I'm Mercury, he's the Moon, and as I see it, the Moon and Mercury is moving towards a sextile? (or are they moving away? I can't really be sure.) This I'd see as a yes, but then, Mars, the ruler of the 3rd, is in no aspect to the Moon and squares Mercury.

However, the Moon is in the 11th house. But moving away from a conjunct with Venus. does this mean he doesn't love me anymore? I hope not.

So in the end, I see this as a no, but it's 7.30 am here, and I still can't sleep, so any thoughts would be appreciated.

Attachments

• astro message.jpg
    astro message.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 36

nuwanda

One thing I found weird. I, Mercury, is in the first house, and him, the Moon, is in the 11th house. We're both in our "own" houses. I don't think this means anything, but it's still weird.

Mars, the ruler of the communications is in the 10th house. Ruled by Mercury, conjuncted by Saturn. so maybe he's not replying because of "society pressure"? I don't know.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Firstly, I would take his significator to be Jup (through Pisces/7th house), as you don't seem to just hold him as a dear friend in your heart, but a bit more: "does this mean he doesn't love me anymore?" Therefore, if you do harbour a romantic interest in him, the 7th fits better. In the chart, though you are very strong, both through dignified Mer in Virgo and the Moon in Cancer, but certain other placements (like Sat in the 1st) and aspects (or lack thereof) spoil the chart and your chance of having contact with him. Now, there is no aspect between Jupiter (him) and Merc (you); neither is there between Jup and the Moon (your co-sig), which indicates no connection. The Moon has just separated from its conjunction (contact) to his 3rd house (chart's 9th) lord, Venus (so contact belongs to the past perhaps). Mer is applying in a square to Mars, which could indicate that there could be some brief contact, but perhaps not a very pleasant one, or there certainly are some obstacles (square) in the way. Also, note that Jup (he) is placed in his own 12th house (chart's 7th being his 1st), so perhaps he is cut-off from the others and feeling a bit melancholy or just wanting to be by himself. Saturn in the chart's (and your) 1st house doesn't bode well, but Mer (which is strong here) is now separating from its conj to Sat (fear, sadness and being stuck), so you will move on, esp as Mer has also separated from its sextile to Ven (his 3rd-house lord, so perhaps showing the past contact). I think, it is best to move on, esp since the guy is already taken and is even going away now to work on his own agenda. Also, since he did send you a very "unsentimental" message, he's trying to 'drop a hint' there. Remember that there are a lot of fish in the sea.;)

We're both in our "own" houses. I don't think this means anything, but it's still weird.
Actually, this is not the case here, given that he is signified by the 7th house, but if it were, it could go to show that both of you are focusing on your ownselves (even if this might mean that you are considering Your feelings, which involve him).

:)AQ7

nuwanda

Thank you so much, but he really is just a very very close friend, I said does he not love me anymore, because I meant, as a friend. so the 7th house is not his signifier : ( I'm head over heels in love with someone else, but this person was like my brother and it just hurts to let him out of my life.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Well, then he is the Moon (so Moon is no more your co-sig), and it has also separated from its sextile to Merc plus also from Ven (your 3rd lord, sorry I made a mistake earlier when I made Mars your 3rd-house lord). Contact does seem to be breaking up, at least for now. Sorry. Perhaps he just wants to focus on his own self, as he is in his own house.

:)AQ7

Last edited: