Will we Reconcile?

asmt

I'm curious, the moon is sitting in her 10th house, his 4th house, end of matter. isn't that bad?

also, asmt- do you have another love interest? i noticed that venus is sitting in your 5th house of romance. and I've seen a couple people around here normally say that means that you have another love interest or you're seeing someone.

I am currently talking to someone but I dont feel “in love”. He was my boyfriend for 2 years and we agreed on being friends, which we have been for quite a lot now, but I dont feel like I love him so I dont consider him a love interest.

ameliaastrology

I'm curious, the moon is sitting in her 10th house, his 4th house, end of matter. isn't that bad?

also, asmt- do you have another love interest? i noticed that venus is sitting in your 5th house of romance. and I've seen a couple people around here normally say that means that you have another love interest or you're seeing someone.

also, i think i ran the chart wrong, how come you have him as scorpio and i have him as the moon?

WJ - If memory serves, William Lilly considered a significator in all angular houses a plus in terms of power to act. Also, the "end of matter" is from the Querent's and this chart's point of view, I think. I.e. only House 4 carries this meaning. House 4 from Quesited (House 10) doesn't mean "end of matter".

Amelia

Last edited:

asmt

also, i think i ran the chart wrong, how come you have him as scorpio and i have him as the moon?

Your chart should be right. It has the right info

WisdomJoy

WJ - If memory serves, William Lilly consider a significator in all angular houses a plus in terms of power to act. Also, the "end of matter" is from the Querent's and this chart's point of view, I think. I.e. only House 4 carries this meaning. House 4 from Quesited (House 10) doesn't mean "end of matter".

Amelia

wow, okay amazing! i've been using it incorrectly. that makes me really happy.

amelia, do you consider venus in the 5th another love interest as well?

ameliaastrology

He's Moon. Moon is scorpio.

WisdomJoy

I am currently talking to someone but I dont feel “in love”. He was my boyfriend for 2 years and we agreed on being friends, which we have been for quite a lot now, but I dont feel like I love him so I dont consider him a love interest.

beeeeeeeen there, totally get it. i was just curious because i've seen it in analysis a couple times, and i wasn't sure about it. thank you- sorry to put you on the spot also.

asmt

beeeeeeeen there, totally get it. i was just curious because i've seen it in analysis a couple times, and i wasn't sure about it. thank you- sorry to put you on the spot also.

Its alright hahaha thank you for your help though. I appreciate it a lot

ameliaastrology

wow, okay amazing! i've been using it incorrectly. that makes me really happy.

amelia, do you consider venus in the 5th another love interest as well?

I think Venus in 5th symbolises the Querent's passion for the Quesited when Venus isn't a significator.

I personally read another love interest by close aspect with another planet, typically conjunction. If the Querent isn't aware of this other person, I will need more than one strong indicator in the chart before I conclude that there is a third party. Hard to say what those are, different from chart to chart. Could be Quesited has a secret to hide from the Querent (undignified, double-bodied signs in 12th house, for example), the Querent can't see (combust) or other indicators.

Amelia

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

I think Venus in 5th symbolises the Querent's passion for the Quesited when Venus isn't a significator.

I personally read another love interest by close aspect with another planet, typically conjunction. If the Querent isn't aware of this other person, I will need more than one strong indicator in the chart before I conclude that there is a third party. Hard to say what those are, different from chart to chart. Could be Quesited has a secret to hide from the Quesited (undignified, double-bodied signs in 12th house, for example), the Querent can't see (combust) or other indicators.

Amelia

what about if venus was sitting in the 10th for example, so it would be his 5th house of romance? i've seen venus in the 10th so many times and then there's no aspect between Venus and the 7th house person.

@asmt, so sorry to hijack your thread.

ameliaastrology

Amelia I have a question regarding what you say to allow the moon to change sign. How do you know when the moon will have a positive aspect with saturn? Should I wait for any aspect or positive ones?

From the chart is cast, wait 3 to 4 weeks or months and some change should happen. I think months would be more appropriate here. Of course, if you don't reach out, or if he doesn't, you can't know.

Fixed signs in angular houses typically gives months. But it can be weeks because you (Saturn) are dignified and determined to make something happen. Moon changing into a fiery mutable sign can speed things up too.

You're being cautious (in your own house waiting for the right time). But I think overall, you have more power to act that he does.

Amelia

ameliaastrology

what about if venus was sitting in the 10th for example, so it would be his 5th house of romance? i've seen venus in the 10th so many times and then there's no aspect between Venus and the 7th house person.

@asmt, so sorry to hijack your thread.

It's not unusual in love charts that the venus has no aspect with the Quesited. Venus is a co-significator, which I find more representative of the sexual attraction side of things (John Frawley said it represented the Querent's Woman-Stuff). Have a relationship, yea or no, will still have to be judged by the contact between main significators.

10th is the Quesited's house 4. I take it you mean 11th here.

11th is tricky. If Venus is in 11th, I think Querent values the friendship in some way. It doesn't necessarily mean she wants sex with the Quesited. That would put her in her own House 5, or an aspect between venus and 7th.

Quesited in House 5, in my experience, tends to mean passion for Querent. Quesited in House 11, by contrast, is no assurance that Quesited wants sex. In one chart, the Quesited ended up to be in love with a friend and later married that friend - not the Querent!

That's why I think we must understand the basic meaning of that house before we turn charts. The basic meaning often takes precedence.

Amelia

WisdomJoy

It's not unusual in love charts that the venus has no aspect with the Quesited. Venus is a co-significator, which I find more representative of the sexual attraction side of things (John Frawley said it represented the Querent's Woman-Stuff). Have a relationship, yea or no, will still have to be judged by the contact between main significators.

10th is the Quesited's house 4. I take it you mean 11th here.

11th is tricky. If Venus is in 11th, I think Querent values the friendship in some way. It doesn't necessarily mean she wants sex with the Quesited. That would put her in her own House 5, or an aspect between venus and 7th.

Quesited in House 5, in my experience, tends to mean passion for Querent. Quesited in House 11, by contrast, is no assurance that Quesited wants sex. In one chart, the Quesited ended up to be in love with a friend and later married that friend - not the Querent!

That's why I think we must understand the basic meaning of that house before we turn charts. The basic meaning often takes precedence.

Amelia

yes! totally meant 11th- sorry about that. I just have seen venus in the 11th (the quesited's 5th house and then people say the person is seeing someone else and i'm like how did this turn into a third party situation? okay, cool- thanks!)