Is she pregnant with his child?

Crystaltribe

Hi everyone, complicated but here we go.

Quesited is very interested in the querent, I’ve told her to back away but she’s very persistent in perusing him. He has recently told the querent that he may have got a person he was also seeing pregnant.

She has asked. Is the baby his? (the other girl he’s seeing) there is already discrepancies due to another guy the other girl is seeing is also a contender to be the father. She has been open about this and has told the quested that’s she’s having a termination.

Now I’m a bit stuck on significators,

Querent is Libra Venus, he is mars and I think I take his turned 5th?

If I were to go this route querent and quested trine. Turned 5th ruler is sun and sun is in the 7th exalted. Do I use her turned 5th for baby? That’s Jupiter and in fall, she has separated from a square but sun is squaring Saturn who is coming up to meet Jupiter. Is this the other guy? (Turned 7th from sun) And could it point towards the baby being the other guys? As there is no aspects other than him to Venus which I believe is the querent?

Thoughts?

Thanks 😊

ElenaJ

So he is the 7th, headstrong Aries, ruled by mars.
Mars in Aquarius, a semi fertile sign, approaches a semi sextile with Neptune, which does not indicate fertilisation.
His 5th of children is ruled by sun at the 29th degree, so nothing happening.
It looks like he is not the father.

kalinka

Hi,
ok, many people involved...this would be my interpretation of the chart:
The only planet in a fertile sign is moon here. Jupiter in a semi-fertile sign. But to give the mother the sun, moon or Jupiter as significators makes no sense. Since the querent isn't involved in the question, the mother is Venus, the asc ruler (=7th of the 7th). Querent's love interest is Mars L7 and the other man is Mercury in the 7th. Moon is always the co-ruler of the querent. Moon is in the 5th house from the Asc=querent asked about the 5th house matter of Venus.
The child is Saturn L5. Venus past a sextile with Mercury, before that she separated from a trine with Saturn. Mars was in conjunction with Saturn. Saturn collected the light of Mars and Venus. So it seems Mars is the father. Venus had Sex with Mars first an became pregnant. Mercury came later.
If we use the 5th house as house of sex, Moon could be also the child (because located in th 5th).Saturn past the conjunction with Mars first, later mercury sextile. Moon is in Venus' triplicity and in Mars' term but receives Mercury in detriment and fall. Another indication for Mars as father.

Last edited:

Crystaltribe

Thank you both, I’m sorry I’ve not replied sooner.

He has told the querent the woman he slept with is terminating the pregnancy. So I’m not sure he will find out either way, I’ll keep you update