Am I too much for my boss?

LovelyMissAries

Things at work haven't been very good the past few months. From lack of structure in the classroom to being ******* over on an opportunity to train with an expert.

Basically my chart is asking "Why don't they like me". From what I can see I'm Saturn in Sagittarius, and they are Moon in Leo. Moon makes a weak aspect with Saturn, but from placement I would think it indicates they are too proud to admit their mistakes and can't see objectively such as the sign with a bird's eye view (Aquarius) can, and Saturn being in Sagittarius 11H means I'm concentrated on what's best for the whole group and fairness and truth, maybe I'm too judgy or have too high of expectations?

Ruler of 4H Venus makes hard aspect to me Saturn so the outcome of it getting better doesn't seem to look good. Moon is also in a fixed sign, with weak aspects.

Venus and Mars are both receiving Mercury, perhaps they have been talking about it or they are afraid of me saying something directly? Mars in Virgo would also be apt to explain inaction on their part. Just kind of running around in circles day after day :eye roll:

Attachments

• Work.jpg
    Work.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 27

Chrysalis

Your boss does like you, boss L10 using jupiter for boss being on 10th cusp, well your in jupiter's sign so how can they not like you....its you who's opinion has changed of them recently with jupiter moving into scorpio.

IleneK

Premium Member
Your boss, ruler of the 10th sign and MC, is Mars.
Mars separates recently from a square to you/Saturn.
Reception in both directions is nil.
Did something adverse happen between you recently? The energy of the square and complete lack of reception in either direction certainly suggests unease between you.

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

Chrysalis is correct in my opinion changing, but yes Ilene! I wholly disagree with how they are running the classroom, and how they treat and handle a kid that's been sort of made my special project.

Basically at the beginning of the year they picked me and some other staff to go to this year long conference that would teach us how to document and improve behaviors better, but it didn't rally apply to my kid so I was always asking for clarification. At the same time I was helping take this same kid to transitional school half the day, and that was a mess in itself. So a few weeks after we'd gone to this first training, my boss calls me and says I can't go anymore because I'm doing the transition school too... but SHE was the one who assigned me that role, and she offered me the outside training opportunity before we knew the other school would be a possibility. Aside from that she gave me what I consider half *** reasons that could apply to anyone taking part. The woman she replaced me with is a new pars who's more passive and apt to just follow directions instead of questioning what doesn't fit.

So that on top of having to basically watch for illegal things going on in class because she's never in there, communication and scheduling issues... Is why my opinion has gone so downhill.

LovelyMissAries

I think she took my suggestions (aka its ILLEGAL to shut a kid in a break room by themselves) as nagging and got tired of it. It's not even just me their disorganization is affecting either but other staff and kids especially.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Im sure you should be using jupiter for them, as jupiters on 10th cusp and moons last aspect was a square with jupiter, jup also being natural ruler of education, also jupiter's just changed signs showing your recent change in how you feel about them.

LovelyMissAries

I'm gonna throw up another chart asking if I'm right (or I guess the "winner"?) in this debacle, because it's really just gnawing at me how they can be so dumb, and I haven't really done anything wrong.

Either interpretation fits so I'm not sure how to decide.

besitos

if you think the fact that your boss doesn't like you because they put you on the transition work and is saying you have to stay home from the trip because of it, i don't think that necessarily follows. it could be that you do cause more stalls because you question things, but using mars as the boss they accept saturn (you) by term even though you don't really seem to receive mars. maybe this is meaning your boss values you and simply feels you could be better used at home.

if the others at your workplace bother you with their behavior you could report them (especially if you think their behavior is illegal).

LovelyMissAries

Im sure you should be using jupiter for them, as jupiters on 10th cusp and moons last aspect was a square with jupiter, jup also being natural ruler of education, also jupiter's just changed signs showing your recent change in how you feel about them.

Now that I'm not driving and can see the chart again - no, my boss's significator would be Mars because it's ruling the 10th house. BUT the separation from Jupiter would make sense to symbolize my conflicted beliefs about the situation in general.

Chrysalis

Now that I'm not driving and can see the chart again - no, my boss's significator would be Mars because it's ruling the 10th house. BUT the separation from Jupiter would make sense to symbolize my conflicted beliefs about the situation in general.

Jupiter's on/in the 10th so can be used too.