Should I pursue and LDR? (no birth time synastry)

rahu

Banned
definitely not
the sun/moon midpoint is square to Uranus in the composite chart. this shows an intense attraction but not stability.
it seems that sexual attraction is the main connection point as both eros and eris are conjunct the node.
mars is square to Neptune which is the aspect of a player who has no intention of commitment. This aspect usually shows your met in a casual social circumstance and that neither of you are really looking for a LTR.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_1955_1956_x_xbeau.83592.64750.jpg
    astro_621gw_1955_1956_x_xbeau.83592.64750.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Celtic

Thanks for this. We did meet at work and I was currently involved with someone else (LDR, that time). I'm not really sure about the last part, because I don't do casual encounters, pnly long term.

So the data would be the same regardless of his time of birth, right? It just pains me because romance is a huge deal for me, but I keep getting hurt. It would be easier if he'd just broke it off, but when I mentioned us breaking up because he leaves, he's had some time to think about and decided he still wants us to be together...some way or another.

I've also done a few synastry reports with different birth times for him and the general iverview is that this is a significant relationship for both of us (composite reports as well). Ugh.

rahu

Banned
hi celtic
the times of birth could change some things . the moon position for instance but probably not enough to change any part of my interpretation.

it seemed immediately to me that this was an affair at best and not LTR. but as you feel so strongly ,I looked deeper into the chart and the answers are the same..... not a LTR.

pluto is square to orcus and the midpoint is square to Uranus and opposed to the moon/sun midpoint. this accentuates that the relationship is an affair and with pluto and orcus involved ,it can show that part of the attraction is based on unconscious feelings or motives which are not really constructive. this overall pattern is quite insensitive and can be abusive.in this case the abusiveness could be that you have deep emotional feelings for him but that he will use to use you.

also, the moon/Saturn midpoint( which shows the degree of faithfulness and devotion) is conjunct to Neptune which shows deception . this weakens any strength of devotion present. and then mars is square to Neptune and the Saturn/moon midpoint which indicates that he will likely use your feelings of devotion to simply play his sexual games with you.
but it is up to you.as I first said the overriding energy is sexuality. it may be that you need to feel you are in a LTR to become involved sexually so,from my viewpoint you are grasping at straws to find signs of a LTR in a relationship that can only be an affair.(at least from his viewpoint.)
rahu

Last edited:

Celtic

Hm. Since you're referring to the composite chart, how do you determine which planet is the woman and which is the man? By the Mars/Venus scenario? Because something that you said about sexual attraction was very close how *I* am in the relationship (I've pretty much alway been the instigator, he's turned me down quite a few times throughout the year quoting tiredness and I'm the one pushing for a more diverse...palette, while he's been quite the traditional one, with a few healthy doses of romance).

And, just to be clear, I'm not looking for forever. I had this feeling that I'm going to marry twice (tho' I'm 30 and has yet to meet Mr 1st :) ) ever since I was little. The thought of spending my entire life with just one person is scary and not something I'm looking for. BUT, I'm not looking for affairs - I'm looking for love, from both sides, even if it fades after some time (by some time I actually mean years, not months).

rahu

Banned
hi celtic

with the mars/ Venus midpoint square to the moon, the symbols support you in that you would have the more aggressive sexual appetite . and with Saturn opposed to Chiron, he has a somewhat more reserved ,distant or at times cold orientation to emotional and sexual union.
well, if you are aware of the limitation and realize the relationship will have a time limit so to speak, then you might as well continue and try to make it work.
rahu

Celtic

Thanks! This feels spot on in terms of sexual energy. Maybe I'm having trouble differentiating between lust and love, but then again physical attraction is very important to me. I know there's a time limit, he'a not someone I could grow old with, but I do love him and wish for more time (I would want some years) together. He's the most affectionate man I've even been with, complete with non-stop kissing & caresses in his sleep. I don't know if he loves me, synastry aspects, from what I could tell, show this big affection from his side, too. But I'm just incapable of making decisions (broke up with him twice already and changed my mind) without really knowing "the other side". I just really have this need to know because of my own insecurity issues. But I don't really think life goes that way :)

Celtic

Reviving this since new stuff happened - we're making a plan to move in together in January and I got the exact birth hour.

My question is communication is still a huge problem and both of us are scared of everything that's going on (I'm afraid he'll change his mind, he's afraid I'll change my mind).

I think we care about each other deeply (composite venus trine moon and sun, moon in 7th house), but none of us can actually say/show the other. Is this something that appears in the charts, too? I feel like we're both deceiving each other, hiding feelings and hardly ever acting on our feelings (mainly because we've both been hurt before).

LE: forgot to say that the Pluto/orcus thing appears in my natal chart so it will be there in any composite (checked with ex-bfs).

Thanks!

uhA9q

WlPr2

http://imgur.com/UTBtNM9

http://imgur.com/a/uhA9q

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Reviving this since new stuff happened - we're making a plan to move in together in January and I got the exact birth hour.

My question is communication is still a huge problem and both of us are scared of everything that's going on (I'm afraid he'll change his mind, he's afraid I'll change my mind).

I think we care about each other deeply (composite venus trine moon and sun, moon in 7th house), but none of us can actually say/show the other. Is this something that appears in the charts, too? I feel like we're both deceiving each other, hiding feelings and hardly ever acting on our feelings (mainly because we've both been hurt before).

LE: forgot to say that the Pluto/orcus thing appears in my natal chart so it will be there in any composite (checked with ex-bfs).

Thanks!

uhA9q

WlPr2

http://imgur.com/UTBtNM9

http://imgur.com/a/uhA9q

" feel like we're both deceiving each other, hiding feelings and hardly ever acting on our feelings "

interestin as the Saturn/moon midpoint is semisquare which can show hesitation in expressing emotions but the midpoint, which shows devotions, is conjunct mars and square to neptune . so this pattern would fit with what you expressed above

rahu

Celtic

Thanks, I do feel like this is a common theme for us. I have Venus square Saturn in natal and I'm making huge efforts to act how I feel and generally show more love. He has Venus in 12th and is huge on gift-giving as an expression, but not anything else. I'm trying to make some changes and see if he'll follow, and I guess I'm looking everywhere to see if it's a chance it's worth it.

I like the Sun in his 1st house in synastry and his moon in my 4th really does make me feel like home, but so much Uranus is tiresome for my Taurus Sun and Virgo Moon that really need stability.