Am I receiving spiritual guidance? If so, what?

LovelyMissAries

I've been getting stuck reading my horaries lately. I see the connection (or not) but am road blocked when it comes to the details.

I keep seeing my number '411' a lot lately, so I cast a chart asking if I was receiving spiritual guidance. I've always associated '411' as information coming my way, for good or bad. This chart didn't seem to disappoint..

L1 / L9 issue

Mars and Saturn are harmoniously aspecting, but separating. Mars is about to change from Leo to Virgo too. Does this indicate 'yes', but I must have already received whatever guidance? Mars is also about to go into the 11H's detriment. Whatever I am hoping it will be, is definitely not the case.

L1 Moon in Aquarius... SURPRISE.

Moon is applying and opposing Mercury, and then Mars. Perhaps the opposition indicates the struggle in hearing the information Spirit is relaying to me, or at least it indicates the information coming my way may make me angry?

Help would be appreciated, or a nudge in the right direction... thank you.

Attachments

• Spiritual Guidance.jpg
    Spiritual Guidance.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 37

Phoenix Venus

Of course you are receiving guidance, the universe is at your disposal, It's a simple a matter of attuning yourself to it.

Chart seems to be saying there are some pressing matters dealing with seeking wealth and/or prestige by conforming within your societal role.

Here's the symbol for the MC of the chart:

"AN INDIAN SQUAW PLEADING TO*THE CHIEF FOR THE LIVES OF HER CHILDREN.

KEYNOTE:*Love as a principle of redemption.

Here the soul is presented as a mother whose sons (i.e. her active energies) have become disruptive forces in the collective life of*the tribe. She seeks to counteract the karma of their misdeeds through her love and implorations. The soul is responsive to the*experience of unity (the spiritual king or chief) but the energies of human nature often follow their self-seeking, divisive tendencies.

This is the fourth symbol of the forty-eighth sequence. It presents us with the value of prayer. The principle of wholeness in man — the soul — acts to offset or attenuate the dictates of karma. In a religious sense, Mary, the Mother, is seen as the Mediatrix, in constant acts of*INTERCESSION*for the sake of waylaid individuals."

Indeed I Dream

Hello lovelyMissAries

you are indeed receiving Spiritual guidance (and will continue to do so. The Universe is always listening, God too. The problem is that you're only receiving 50% of what you should receive (lack of strong- aspects). :joyful:

The solution is to talk more about it with the people who know more than you (they are).

Maybe if you showed me (here or in pm) your natal chart I would be able to guide you in the right direction. I am spiritual

Thanks

Indeed I Dream

IleneK

Premium Member
I use whole sign houses along with whatever house system you like to use. The 9th sign is ruled by Venus and Jupiter is domiciled there. I'm going to say, yes, you are because you/Saturn and Jup are in mutual reception, and becuase you as Moon have recently contacted both Jup and Saturn by harmonious aspect.
Let us know how this goes.

IleneK

Premium Member
Maybe if you showed me (here or in pm) your natal chart I would be able to guide you in the right direction. I am spiritual

Thanks

Indeed I Dream

How about the interpretation of the natal chart that you asked me for?

Indeed I Remember :smile:

Last edited:

LovelyMissAries

Thank you all.

I may take you up on that offer Indeed, but my natal MC is Pisces so I'm not sure there's any question about being spiritually lead in a way. :)

I had a feeling the chary was saying yes, but felt foggy as to knowing what direction. I'm on my phone right now but will come back and edit when I check to see what signs the sigs are in.

Financially there's not a whole lot of wiggle room.. although there are definitely current snafus.

I wondered if it was about people in my thoughts. But alas, it usually is no what I imagine it to be.

LovelyMissAries

I use whole sign houses along with whatever house system you like to use. The 9th sign is ruled by Venus and Jupiter is domiciled there. I'm going to say, yes, you are because you/Saturn and Jup are in mutual reception, and becuase you as Moon have recently contacted both Jup and Saturn by harmonious aspect.
Let us know how this goes.

If this is...L1/L9 .... That's Saturn and Venus... so you're looking at the sign ruling the house Saturn is in too and that counts? I thought we stopped at houses only. Or at least I have been so I don't get confused.

If the 9th house ruler is in 7H in Leo, does that mean its about a man (Sun) or a creative project (natural 5H ruler) or a man I work with? (Sun moving into Virgo)

IleneK

Premium Member
If this is...L1/L9 .... That's Saturn and Venus... so you're looking at the sign ruling the house Saturn is in too and that counts? I thought we stopped at houses only. Or at least I have been so I don't get confused.

Just to be clear, I am not looking at the sign that rules you/Sat/querent.

I'm looking at Jup as a significator for thr 9th sign because it is located I'm the 9th sign. Venus would also be a sig for the 9th since it rules the 9th.

I just think that the MR between Sat and Jup points to the connection between you and the contents of the 9th that you are asking about.

LovelyMissAries

I think I figured it out. 411 may not pertain to it at all, but I realized the sign of Scorpio has to do with psychology and I have been thinking of seeing a therapist for some weeks now to deal with some unresolved issues. I realized it tonight after my professor brought up EMDR (Eye movement desensitization), which I was just discussing with my mother the other night randomly, and which I'd only known about through a Facebook post months before that. Agreed that the Universe is always speaking to us. :)