Will agent sell my newest book within the month?

sandrang123

Hi guys,

This is my first attempt at Horary Astrology. Can anyone help with interpretation? I know the Querent is represented by the ascendant. And I know the ruler of that sign is the Significator, but I'm shaky on interpretation. (Maybe I should just stick to reading tarot!)

Any help is appreciated. Attached is the chart.

All Best,
Sandy

Attachments

• Image-1-1.jpg
    Image-1-1.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 29

Sunrise

Hi guys,

This is my first attempt at Horary Astrology. Can anyone help with interpretation? I know the Querent is represented by the ascendant. And I know the ruler of that sign is the Significator, but I'm shaky on interpretation. (Maybe I should just stick to reading tarot!)

Any help is appreciated. Attached is the chart.

All Best,
Sandy

hi sandrang! hope to go well with your book ....
The ASC :virgo:,=:mercury: the physical notewriter of the writings, writers, communication, etc. It represents you joy. :mercury: strong, but retro.
In the 12th it shows us your fears and insecurities, and also shows us the fact that you can not do much.

I will take the 7th house as the :jupiter: agency. Jupiter (the agency), is in your second house (very good), and loves :venus: (the lady of your second house) your pocket your money. Another positive thing.

:venus::jupiter: have a mixed reception (exaltation). Jupiter collects here. He has already taken the light of :venus: and :mars: (the money of others) will meet Jupiter. So I think there will definitely be something. :mars: will meet Jupiter in your 2nd house at 1 degree and more ...

sandrang123

Dear Sunrise,

First, love your avatar...beautiful and magical.

Second, thank you so much for taking the time to weigh in. This submission process is taking longer than my first two books, and I'm starting to doubt everything--the project, people, etc. Also you are correct: There isn't much I can do but wait, which is causing me quite a lot of anxiety.

Again: Thank you. Big hug your way.

Sandy

sandrang123

Also, question (for anyone):

When I was trying to read the chart, I wasn't sure whether the question itself would fall under the 2nd house (money/finances), third house (written communications), or 10th house (career/status). Thoughts?

Sunrise

Also, question (for anyone):

When I was trying to read the chart, I wasn't sure whether the question itself would fall under the 2nd house (money/finances), third house (written communications), or 10th house (career/status). Thoughts?
For such questions about our finances and the finances of others we always look at the second house.
Your finances are the 2nd
The money of others is the 8th (the 2nd from the 7th.
The money we get from our job or our career is 11th (the 2nd from 10th house).

The 3th house in this case has nothing to do with it.

On your own chart now, you might not be happy with sales because the dignities of the major planets are not strong.

we see that Venus (your pocket, money) is ruled by the Moon (the money from your job or career) but without dignities (not strong), is in triplicity of Saturn (little not too much)
Also the same about Mars (the money from the others, is in detriment of this Saturn (again your book).

If we take the Moon, which is the money from your career, if you see it is in a void, (situations are slow and nothing moves immediately), and when she change position, you will see that it will enter a space that will be in the triplicity of Mars, Money of others) but detriment of Saturn (your book).

But the fact that it will change position :)moon: ) and become a dominating position :)cancer: ) tells us that it will definitely change some things in the economy and certainly for the better.

And Saturn (your book) is retro in detriment of Mercury (you and your career marker). Which shows us again in a way that perhaps earnings are not what you expect. The fact that your book is in the possession of others (agency) we can see that from Saturn ....
And something else that shows delays and slow changes is that Mercury (your index but also the professional ones) is retrograde in the 12th, and your book = Saturn, peregrine and retrograde.

hope the best and good luck

sandrang123

Thank you, Sunrise. I appreciate your feedback! Very interesting and informative. And good to know about how you view the houses, in terms of what best covers the question.