Advice on very karmic synastry with someone I work closely with (my boss)

MJ82

Rahu are you saying the new charts I attached above didn't work or that the new items I added didn't reveal anything more?

Let me know if you need me to add anything else. Many thanks

rahu

Banned
oh yeah
I mus have been distracted. venus is trine the node which is one of the best aspects for continuing emotional harmony. it gives very good feelings .
Sappho is opposed to eros which brings the same sex chemistry into play. I am still not clear about your feelings to her personally but this aspects shows you could be more than a friend. so if she is straiht then you migt let you inner emotions show.

hmmm moon conjunct to nesus and square to pluto. this needs delicacy s it shows there are deep unconscious psychological isues. one one hand this could indicate she would be open to a more romantic connection but at the same time she may have serious unconscious essue about intimacy.

Lilith opposed to the Saturn/psyche conjunction, another hmmm.
this could show a emotional interest as it can symbolize the age difference but with the nessus/pluto/moon dynamic plus this aspect. this is deep seated feeling so it is likely not conscious but definitely affects the conscious interactions.
this conjunction can be tricky because it can show attraction but with the other considerations it can show a motional cruel dynamic.
the nesuset.al. indicates potentially abusive motional childhood. plus Saturn/psyche there can be "perverse" reactions to these early experiences. such as pleasure and pain confusion .
this is really looking like a complicated emotional connection, one that must be approached very cautiously and sensitively .
with erso opposed Sappho on the MC/IC axis, it is beginning to look like she would not be adverse to some sort of intimate connection.but still it is difficult to see if hereaction of the above sequence of aspects would produce a positive or negative reaction. you are very wise to ask about how to approach this as a false step could really bring up problems.

I ll add some more tomorrow but I have to log off now
rahu

MJ82

Thanks Rahu for your comments - I looked at some of the transits ahead of our composite and in about 6 months it will have transit Saturn square composite Saturn - I just hope things don't sour between us due to all of the subconscious stuff, because that would be most depressing professionally and personally. I will be cautious.

rahu

Banned
oh yeah
I mus have been distracted. venus is trine the node which is one of the best aspects for continuing emotional harmony. it gives very good feelings .
Sappho is opposed to eros which brings the same sex chemistry into play. I am still not clear about your feelings to her personally but this aspects shows you could be more than a friend. so if she is straiht then you migt let you inner emotions show.

hmmm moon conjunct to nesus and square to pluto. this needs delicacy s it shows there are deep unconscious psychological isues. one one hand this could indicate she would be open to a more romantic connection but at the same time she may have serious unconscious essue about intimacy.

Lilith opposed to the Saturn/psyche conjunction, another hmmm.
this could show a emotional interest as it can symbolize the age difference but with the nessus/pluto/moon dynamic plus this aspect. this is deep seated feeling so it is likely not conscious but definitely affects the conscious interactions.
this conjunction can be tricky because it can show attraction but with the other considerations it can show a motional cruel dynamic.
the nesuset.al. indicates potentially abusive motional childhood. plus Saturn/psyche there can be "perverse" reactions to these early experiences. such as pleasure and pain confusion .
this is really looking like a complicated emotional connection, one that must be approached very cautiously and sensitively .
with erso opposed Sappho on the MC/IC axis, it is beginning to look like she would not be adverse to some sort of intimate connection.but still it is difficult to see if hereaction of the above sequence of aspects would produce a positive or negative reaction. you are very wise to ask about how to approach this as a false step could really bring up problems.

I ll add some more tomorrow but I have to log off now
rahu

the vertex is square to the Uranus/ceres conjunction. this shows a very strong astral/psychic connection. this gives the likelihood that you have common dreams of each other and could actually communicate in astral dreams. with ceres involved there could be accentuate sense of wanting to support and nurtured each to her. but this is a sharp two edge aspect as Uranus square to the vertex is very unstable. if this were to be a romantic encounter ,.this aspect would indicate it would be a very intense but brief affair .the intensity of the emotions experi4nced could not be sustained with the compromises necessary in a relationship.

all the extraordinary feeling and sensations that the two of you share and elicit from each other are real ,but the bottom line is that after the heat cooled you would be out of a job. as i said there are too many aspects showing the unconsciousness is affecting many of the conscious actions and perceptions. a relationship needs to be decided and experienced by one conscious mind as the unconscious can not be anticipated easily.

rahu

MJ82

Thanks Rahu - you are right. I appreciate all of your advice and I will keep it at the forefront of my mind.

Last edited: