Does my ex boss really love me?

esotericscience

Hello Mariam, can you give me a number of any between 1 to 249 with thinking of this same question - does you boss love you ? Number will help me to answer.

Kitchy

Banned
Shalom, Mariam -

The ruler of your Boss in chart is Venus - ruler of 10th house - located in chart's 7th which is quesited's 1st. Which means he is in love with himself. Or, it means you have things a bit confused on the who's loving whom?

Ruler of querant 1st is Sun and is mixed up in a whole lot of obsessive possessive desire in 8th of chart of querant - his 2nd - money on his mind and mind on his money - with Merc-Neptune having things a bit confused for both of you.

Quesited Saturn in 11th of turned chart and your 5th the house of dramatic in-loveness - vs the house of anyone's hopes and dreams - is opposing your 11th house Moon - the weird question of the chart.

I don't believe he really love you. You'd be all over his 1st house of turned chart - the 7th of this chart - if he did. But the question of Moon is in his 5th - so he might want to use you for sex to get you back into his 2nd house of money-making, which looks shady to me, at best.

Last edited:

rafaella

Four years ago I had a good job that I later quit due to problems with the assistant General Manager.
My ex boss did not want me to leave the job and tried several times to convince me to come back to work but I didn't.
From the beginning of my job I had the feeling that he is really in love with me as there were so many hints,we have so much in common but I think that he was afraid to tell me because he is older than me. I also liked his personality and I also have feelings towards him that can not be explained and I don't know why I feel that way towards him.Strong emotional and physical feelings.
He called me several times to just ask about me.But we lost contact in the last two years.
Two days ago I heard from his nephew that he is asking a lot about me as he lost my number.

So the question is does he really love me? Or is he treating me as a friend?

Please help me in order to close this chapter in my life.

Thanks

This man is ruler of 7th, Saturn, which aptly describes him as the older man. Saturn in Sag is in triplicity of Sun, so he likes you but not love, just a very warm friendship.