Synastry chart with my boss

bandolera

I need some help with the below.
We work together and there is something going on with us. I am sooo attracted to him and I feel like the feeling is mutual.

We went out yesterday and had a great night but need some opinions on our chart for future references.

Attachments

• synastry.gif
    synastry.gif
    43.7 KB · Views: 29

kimbermoon

As with any relationship, there are both good and negative aspects shown in this chart. With opposing Sun signs, it is a matter of mutual give and take, to avoid having one dominate the other. Your Sun/Aries is afflicted in your chart, thus there may be issues of control involved; your Sun sq his Neptune can suggest deceptive tendencies and the potential for betrayals. In turn his Sun is strongly aligned with Pluto and Mercury, which squares your Mars and can make for underlying aggressive tendencies, which could serve to thwart your own ambitions. Consider Mercury in Libra vs Mercury in Pisces.
The Lunar indications seem reasonably compatible, yet his Moon squares your Mercury, while your Moon squares his Saturn. Your Venus energies are in opposition and that can make for wide differences in your individual ideals, expectations and values in life.
There are definitely challenging patterns to be worked out, despite the surface compatibility. The work really begins when the differences make themselves known and it all depends on the level of consciousness of both parties as to whether resolutions can be worked out. Equality, co-operation and balance are key factors, but should there arise power struggles or competition, it could well fall apart.
Since this person is your boss, that differentiation could easily play into your personal relationship as well, and there are many cautions about such relationships, since from the beginning there are established roles in terms of domination. Something to think about...