why, astrologically speaking

wowreally

astrologically speaking why is

Attachments

• tumblr_lvnw7paYgb1qbrvnao1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_lvnw7paYgb1qbrvnao1_1280.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 45

dhundhun

I don't think people are sad. Uranus in Aries and squaring Pluto will show so many "upheavals" - brought by "people". Being sad is Saturnian traits and Saturn is not so active right now.

Some of the examples of protests/upheavals: Occupy Wall Street in USA, protest in Russia over Putin's election, protests in India against black money, internal conflicts in China over power change, Rising Arab World (power centers are over thrown).

CapAquaPis

...and to continue for dhundhun, the Euro crisis in the Eurozone members shook up the continental alliance to bring forth global economic insecurity. I believe malefic Neptune in Pisces has a role to dimmer the light mood of the world. :sad: Perhaps we are entering into the new age, pray for the best, when the Sun crosses in front of the Galactic center on Dec. 21.

Inconjunct

I think the sadness the OP is talking about may originate from insecurity. This, I believe, is an effect of Pluto in Capricorn. He's busy dismantling all the old certainties and structures which used to provide a sense of continuity in the world (for good or bad - for instance, a dictator can provide that sense of security and continuity, but living in a dictatorship is not a situation any reasonable human would choose to be in). Money's too tight to mention - so much of it has been pissed away by the plutocrats (interesting word, don't you think, indicating Pluto's association with wealth and power) meaning most of the world is facing lean times.

Meanwhile, new financial powers are rising from the debris of Pluto's destruction - China and India primarily - and who knows where that will lead us?

wowreally

I think the sadness the OP is talking about may originate from insecurity. This, I believe, is an effect of Pluto in Capricorn. He's busy dismantling all the old certainties and structures which used to provide a sense of continuity in the world (for good or bad - for instance, a dictator can provide that sense of security and continuity, but living in a dictatorship is not a situation any reasonable human would choose to be in). Money's too tight to mention - so much of it has been pissed away by the plutocrats (interesting word, don't you think, indicating Pluto's association with wealth and power) meaning most of the world is facing lean times.

Meanwhile, new financial powers are rising from the debris of Pluto's destruction - China and India primarily - and who knows where that will lead us?

this sounds right. the timing makes sense too. i've been looking at everything, i can't belive it ended up being something so small/simple. thx.

tokyo.lights

Should have typed it up instead :pouty:. jk Maybe Chiron in aspect with Neptune. Wounding our dreams? Something like that maybe...

wowreally

Should have typed it up instead :pouty:. jk Maybe Chiron in aspect with Neptune. Wounding our dreams? Something like that maybe...

that makes sense. i thought about the conjunction, but i didn't know how to interpret it. i just had a feeling that it had something to do with it. how long is it going to last? both chiron and neptune are pretty slow moving, right?