possible relationship or......no....

ivancica11

Hi I made this chart before few days about me and man I like....
Hmmm see link between us :mars::sextile::venus:, :moon::trine::mars:, :sun::trine::moon:.... but look like we based on 3rd house Communication....
Is there place for seriouse relationship between us ???

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

ascendant = you = Libra = Venus
the man and possible relationship with him = 7th = Aries = Mars
-Venus (you) flows toward Mars (him/relationship) = + testimony
-Venus in detriment (-), Mars in exaltation sign and in a pivot (by whole sign) (+) so
this = a net neutral testimony (note however that Venus will be out of detriment beginning Jaunary 7th, 2011)
-Moon flows toward both significators = + testimony (note also that Moon-your co-significator-is in an elevated degree @ 4 Virgo)
-Moon and both significators flow toward Part of Fortune = + testimony (note also that Saturn-dispositor of the Part of Fortune, is angular, in its exaltation sign, and in your-the querent's-signifying sign) Technically the POF is in a pitted degree (and therefore should not be counted as either + or -) however, it is in 59 minutes of that degree, so I have counted it as in the 12th degree of Aquarius and defacto out of its pitted degree (the 11th)
-Moon applies toward trine with Mars, but is too far out of orb (9 degrees) to be counted as such (in the tradition-Ankara, or "Ottoman Astrology"-which I mostly follow in horary) However Venus sextiles Mars (in the Ankara tradition seperating aspects are taken into account although not given as much weight as applying aspects) so this = + testimony

The testimonies are definitely net positive, so I would say that yes, there is definitely a place for a possible serious relationship between you. Cardinals on the pivots also show a good deal of force/energy behind this matter, so make use of it. Venus flows toward Mars, Moon flows toward Venus and Mars, means you (Venus, Moon) must make active use of the cardinal energies available in this matter, you cannot be passive and just wait for something to happen.