I really need this chart - visiting diviner

ivancica11

Will my visiting of this diviner (i think wizard is too childish word) help me to bring my lover back to me with his advice (or whatever he do) ??????

I dont know which planet or sign to take for divinator...

I see his (my love) Sun is in 7th as my Moon and :saturn:
But interesting for me is that my :saturn:is on top of 12th house ... hmmmm

katydid

You are saturn and he is mercury, and he is moving away from you. I think it is important for you to know that there are all kinds of diviners. You need to make certain that yours is not verging into the dark side with your request. It will do no good to have your ex come back to you because of dark magic. You need to make sure that this action you are about to take is a positive one, and not a negative one, that will make things worse.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
You are saturn and he is mercury,

He is actually the Sun. The 7th house cusp is in Leo. There is no aspect to the Sun from Saturn nor the cosignificator the Moon. Note all the sigs are in the 7th house, the querent has little say so and is really the only one concerned... as The Sun is really just concerned about himself. The Sun is in the position of detriment to Saturn...kind of says it all. So magic or no magic it looks like a no.... and really do we want someone to look at us and say they love us if we had to trick them into it? :unsure:

TK (((hugs))) Wish things were otherwise for you

katydid

Thank you for the correction, Wintersprite. I just saw the Virgo stuff there and misread the cusp.

But I agree that the bigger question is the one you asked as well. What good is a boyfriend if he has been 'tricked' into being there. it will not solve any of the seriously sad issues for the OP.

Maybe it would be better to ask a white magic diviner to help cleanse her energy and her aura to help change her own future for the better, but not to mess with anyone elses life choices.

ivancica11

Thank you Winterspirit1 and Kattydid for answer. I know all that you said about magic and him. But circumstances are very very hard, we have one big tragedy in life and in this moment he is/was everything I have, and nothing else.
Btw, what is about connection between that divinator and me in this chart ???? What he could bring me and this chart show??? I know all from moral side but what this chart said???? What is actually significator for divinator?