help??

L

letitallgonow

Hello all!

Both of my parents were astrologers. My father passed away a while back, and I am just now making it through his stuff. I found my birth chart in his belongings. I have a very vivid memory of my mother telling me that she cried when she did my chart after I was born b/c it was so intense...and I don't want to ask her about it, b/c I don't want to dredge up stuff for her. Can you all tell me what is so intense about it? I'm just starting to work my way through some of my father's books, but am axious to know what this all means about me...thanks :)
chart.jpg

wilsontc

Staff member
Moon as Mother

Let,

You have MANY oppositions to the Moon in this chart. Oppositions often reflect resistance of some type involving others: you want to do things a certain way and the outside world resists you. If we accept the astrological symbolism of the Moon representing the Mother in the chart, then You have Uranus (friends, also rebellion), Mars (being, also action), and Venus (physical, also desire/relationships) ALL in opposition to the Mother (Moon). Looking at this with "mother symbolism" it could indicate your desire in your relationship with your Mother is to actively rebel as strongly as possible. It is therefore possible that your mother was upset at having to raise a child which (in her mind) would be so actively rebellious against her!

Of course, this is only ONE possible astrological prediction...since the Moon is also associated with emotions, it could simply mean some type of emotional rebellion with/against others.

Guessing,

Tim

L

letitallgonow

Thanks!
Yes, I do remember her saying something about all the mother energy and rebellion, now that you say that. I think however that she was probably more concerned with the struggles I might have in my life emotionally. I so want to learn more about all of this so that I can begin to understand more about who I am as a whole. I know somewhere she did my transits on tape, but I don't know where...I should just ask her I supose. Seems a bit 'partial' to ask my mother to read my chart though, you know?
Your site was my first stop online to try to figure out this stuff Tim, very helpful, thanks :)

**from what I can decifer I have more planets in the lower half of my chart making me more focused on my inner world, and the fact that more are in the left side makes me more focused on myself. Is that right? Of course, my immediate reaction to that is, "hey, i'm not selfish". And indeed, I think I am often the exact opposite to a default...putting myself 'out there' for other people, helping them, guiding them, all the while pulling myself in tighter so as not to become dependent or hurt. I suppose that would fit too, eh? Thanks so much for your time and energy, I sure appreciate it! **

wilsontc

Staff member
Beginnings

Let,

Your interpretation is correct. From my website ( http://www.geocities.com/wilsontctc ) , you know that you have most of your planetary energy in the "beginnings" section which is about taking what you know about yourself and using it to develop your "inner world". Since you have Virgo (daily work) modifying Ascendant (self) and Sagittarius (expansion, also wisdom) modifying Nadir (inner world), you use your daily work to develop your inner understanding. Since the daily work of Virgo quite often comes out in some form of a regular "service" to others, you help people while at the same time learning about your self and your needs. As you put it quite well:

putting myself 'out there' for other people, helping them, guiding them, all the while pulling myself in tighter so as not to become dependent or hurt

Self focus does NOT need to mean a person is being "selfish", but instead it simply indicates a person focuses on themselves FIRST...what they do after that point is up to them! ;)

As to your other point:

Seems a bit 'partial' to ask my mother to read my chart though, you know?

Asking your mother for help with astrology might be one way to work at "balancing out" that opposition between yourself and others indicated in your chart! ;)

Agreeing and suggesting,

Tim

L

letitallgonow

oh thank you again Tim! I really do appreciate any and all help around this. Even that of my mother, I will indeed talk with her when I have some time to sit with it all. Perhaps when she visits over the holidays. :)

lost in learning,
louise