Will Donald Trump say, "I told you!"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUPITERASC

Is Donald Trump being cheated out of the Republican Presidential nomination? :smile:

Without a single vote being cast by Republican voters in Colorado
Ted Cruz won 21 delegates from the state’s seven congressional assemblies
and 13 delegates at the state convention on Saturday 9 April 2016.
While the Colorado GOP establishment changed the primary process in August 2015
– the opposition to Trump delegates has supporters of the businessman up in arms.
What is the Truth About The Colorado Delegate Controversy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDiZ5HW2wqU&nohtml5=False

JUPITERASC

DONALD TRUMP FULL INTERVIEW WITH BILL O'REILLY :smile:
(4/11/2016)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofcy5cWS9yc&nohtml5=False

Kitchy

Banned
If this doesn't get lost in Jupiter's overwhelmence or the bleeding heart trans-continental best of both worlds snackers -

Folks like me, legitimate American Citizens (millions upon millions) get it -

The War on Poverty of early 60's has left the building and will be replaced by Prosperity of the working and home-owning and constitutionally truthful average folks - and may all aspire to be part of it again....

TRUMP 2016 - all the way....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Larry Sabato says
on 'Happening Now'
that the GOP frontrunner
needs to exceed expectations re: INDIANA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ4Vbf3PvUE :smile:

muchacho

I think Trump has a clear advantage for a number of reasons (both astrological and non-astrological).

Does anyone here have a reliable Sanders birth time? I've found September 8, 1941, 12:27 PM somewhere. That would mean Sun in 10th like Trump and Moon in 5th in Pisces like Clinton and also Scorpio rising like Clinton (sidereal).

JUPITERASC

I think Trump has a clear advantage for a number of reasons (both astrological and non-astrological).

Does anyone here have a reliable Sanders birth time?
I've found September 8, 1941, 12:27 PM somewhere.
That would mean Sun in 10th like Trump and Moon in 5th in Pisces like Clinton and also Scorpio rising like Clinton (sidereal).

Rumour has it of a possible known birth hour for Senator Bernie Sanders
that does indeed have Scorpio rising :smile:
i.e.
tropical Scorpio rising I hasten to add
based on a glimpse of a natal chart done for him years ago by Sanders then girlfriend
keep in mind that
dependent on degree rising
it is possible Sanders has Scorpio rising BOTH Tropically AND Sidereally

muchacho

Rumour has it of a possible known birth hour for Senator Bernie Sanders
that does indeed have Scorpio rising :smile:
i.e.
tropical Scorpio rising I hasten to add
based on a glimpse of a natal chart done for him years ago by Sanders then girlfriend
keep in mind that
dependent on degree rising
it is possible Sanders has Scorpio rising BOTH Tropically AND Sidereally
Okay, thanks. That would mean Sun in the 10th like Trump which could explain why Trump and Sanders do really well when everything is all out in the open for everyone to see while Clinton on the other hand with Sun in the 12th would do better with things hidden from public view. Which would mean in this day and age Clinton has a clear disadvantage.

Kitchy

Banned
Re: Sanders -

He looks like he has Scorp rising - or Mars on Asc.
Something about him reminds me of Billy Graham when he speaks. Graham was a Scorp with Mars Asc.

JUPITERASC

Maybe the world SHOULD fear us again

----might be a good change...
:tongue:

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose :smile:
i.e.
the more it changes, the more it's the same thing

Donald Trump's first major foreign policy address
alarmed American allies who view the Republican front runner's repeated invocation of an "America first" agenda
as a threat to retreat from the world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW8RqLN3Qao

While most governments were careful not to comment publicly
on a speech by a U.S. presidential candidate
Germany's foreign minister veered from that protocol
to express concern at Trump's wording.

"I can only hope that the election campaign in the USA
does not lack the perception of reality.
The world's security architecture has changed
and it is no longer based on two pillars alone.
It cannot be conducted unilaterally.
No American president can get round this change in the international security architecture....
'America first' is actually no answer to that." Frank-Walter Steinmeier said of foreign policy in a post-Cold War world.

Carl Bildt, a former Swedish prime minister and foreign minister
who served as UN envoy to the Balkans in the aftermath of the Yugoslav wars of the 1990s
said he heard Trump's speech as "abandoning both democratic allies and democratic values".

"Trump had not a word against Russian aggression in Ukraine
but plenty against past U.S. support for democracy in Egypt"
Bildt said on Twitter
referring to lines from Trump's speech
that criticized the Barack Obama administration
for withdrawing support for autocrat Hosni Mubarak during a 2011 uprising.

waybread

Here is Donald Trump's horoscope, Rodden AA. Sorry, for some reason I couldn't get the large horoscope to open.

Attachments

• donald trump.jpg
    donald trump.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 29

waybread

Donald Trump scares the bejeezus out of me. He is far more polarizing and divisive than Hilary Clinton has ever been-- deliberately so. I think we are going to see more protests and riots as the anti-Trump movement takes hold. He is deliberately offensive, and proposes plans that are wildly impossible.

What scares me more are his supporters. (Sorry, Kitchy-- present company excepted.) I can understand a megalomaniac, narcissistic bully running for president. I cannot understand millions of ordinary Americans supporting him.

Kitchy

Banned
"ordinary supporters" ? -

Do you mean the small business owners, milked-dry taxpayers, property owners, constitutionalists, law-abiding citizens and others who are not milking the gov't ,but who are being raped by it?

Why does that scare you?

The divisiveness comes from people who can't accept the truth of what's to come - rather than buck up and want to straighten things out in this country and actually work to be a part of it - they want to cry into their handkerchiefs and stomp on cars and punch people out and yell "Racist" etc, because they are so afraid of actually having to get jobs, obey laws and call themselves law-abiding American citizens.

I think you've got it all wrong WB. Those are the ones who should scare you, not the "ordinary" TRUMP 2016 supporters.

By the way - do you get to vote in US and Canada? Just curious....

waybread

Kitchy, it is unfair to say that these people are getting "raped" by the government. They benefit from government at its various levels through spending on things they care about in many ways. Public libraries and schools, federal and state highway systems, Medicare and Social Security payments to seniors, tax incentives to certain types of businesses, the FAA's mandate of commercial flight safety, police and fire protection, courts, the National Guard, and the elections systems that enable you to vote for whomever you choose. You can decide where you'd put the military.

The "now new taxes" crowd can take comfort in a crumbling highway infrastructure. When did you last see groups of neighbours paving your local Interstate highway? Or maybe they should handle disputes via old-timey Appalachian or Mafia feuds with their arsenals of guns, rather than going through the courts. Maybe you're OK with indigent grannies who worked hard all their lives, but would be on the street trying to pay a fraction of the cost of their health care. Maybe your neighbours should form a bucket brigade if your home catches on fire, rather than calling the publicly funded 911 and getting the fire department to show up.

When my husband and I were landlords in the US, we got a tax break on claiming house repairs as business expenses. This type of tax incentive is available for whatever small business you might care to invest in, like your Burning Man travel pacs.

I would be delighted to discuss the Constitution with you any day of the week.

In case anyone hasn't noticed, "true conservatives" have disavowed Donald Trump. When did he stand up for "the little guy" as a real estate mogul?

Dual citizens of the US and Canada in good standing are entitled to vote in both countries. I can't speak for other countries overseas: they each set their own rules. More to the point, Kitchy, anyone on this forum is truly entitled to express an opinion on US politics, so long as they abide by forum rules, regardless of where they live.

Have you ever lived in another country? I highly recommend it. It would give you a new and good perspective on the United States: certainly its positives but also its negatives, as the US is not much beloved internationally around the world, and Trump will only make anti-Americanism worse.

I cannot take your caricature of anti-Trump demonstrators seriously. They are but a tiny, tiny fraction of honest hard-working people who see Trump as a big nightmare.

Seriously, Kitchy: do the math and work out the logistics on Trump's more unrealistic proposals. He won't even get Mexico to "pay for the wall," let alone round up 11 million undocumented residents. So he's either deliberately lying about his platform, or else you, the taxpayer, will be paying a few extra billion for this plan.

Not all Trump supporters are "law abiding citizens," incidentally. He's got the white racist vote, moreover, if anyone has.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.