Explanation of the nature of the relationship

Pandorra

Hey guys! Can someone please look at this synastry chart and say what is going on? We've been through a lot of different stages and I'm very hurt.. It seems like it's over.. Can someone please interpret what have I done wrong, is there any chance to correct it and will he ever be back?

a lot of things has happened in this period and I don't know how to deal with it, I feel very exhausted.. I need just one good piece of news, no matter what it is.. so please help.

I didn't know the exact time of his birth so i put 00:00.

I would really appreciate and it will be of a great help..

http://www.astrotheme.com/astrological_synastry_chart.php

Thank you in advance

Zarathu

Account Closed
To do a synastry, you need to have the charts of two people, and both people have to give permission for their charts to be presented.

Also, and this is only for me, I would need actual birth data. The reason I would need it(and you do not need to provide it, its not a requirement of anyone here or of the management) is that A full synastric analysis is the most time consuming event in astrology and requires knowing quite a bit about both charts before combining them. Its something I would do pro-bono, so I would need to know enough about the individual charts to pick out a couple of big bells to present.

Others have different needs or may not do such an extensive process.