Hillary Clintons' Destiny

piercethevale

So, are you all refusing to use the birth time Hillary gave for herself and using some other time you've made up that better fits your opinion of her? Because that's certainly how it looks. Doesn't that invalidate any reading?

She's already proven herself to be a habitual liar, so why would I bother?:lol:

piercethevale

Many birth certificates from that era didn't include time of birth..
I beg to differ. It was during ww II that record keeping of birth data, particularly the time, increased greatly. Prior to WW II most birth times are suspect, far more so than not, and I'm presently speaking from experience of casting and analyzing charts for over 32 years.
Concerning post WW II recorded birth times I have found when the individual in question is from any of the English speaking countries, or one of a majority of the European nations, the recorded birth data to be far more accurate than not.
But pre WW II, I couldn't agree more. No one in my fathers family had a clue as to what time of day He was born and in fact no two could agree to what general part of the day. He was born in 1920 on the 22nd of June which was the day after the Sun had gone into Cancer and He definitely had a Virgo Moon, He was the middle child of nine, his parents were both Italian immigrants.
My mom was born in rural Oklahoma in 1928. She knew for certain that she was Libra rising and she was a Virgo with a Sag. Moon. The my sister is a double Libra (Sun and Asc.) gives great credibility to my mothers' claim as those kind of patterns pop up in families in high percentages. My brother being a Pisces with Virgo rising kind of nailed that case closed but it was also my mothers aunts in attendance and what they had wrote in correspondence that was the evidence that ended any doubt as the two of them had both written that she was born about 9:30 A. M. that morning of August 24th.

It's an observed fact, that many an advanced astrologer knows, that Cancer Men married to Virgo women is the most enduring marriage to be consistently found. Mel Brooks and Anne Bancroft is one such example that I recall readily. It's been particularly observed among the marriages of Hollywood, which are notorious for being of short duration in general, regarding the endurance of Cancer men/Virgo women marriages are the most solid bonding, and lasting, marriages to be found.

My father and mother were married to each other all their lives. My mother did live another 14 years after my father passed away but He was a bit more than eight years her senior. My mother wore her wedding ring until the day she died.

But I heartily agree with you, David, that Hillary is likely trying to throw people off the astrological trail by giving out erroneous information.
I n fact, I'd be willing to wager on it.:wink:

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

So, are you all refusing to use the birth time Hillary gave for herself and using some other time you've made up that better fits your opinion of her? Because that's certainly how it looks. Doesn't that invalidate any reading?

Well then what time did hillary say...?

david starling

I beg to differ. It was during ww II that record keeping of birth data, particularly the time, increased greatly. Prior to WW II most birth times are suspect, far more so than not, and I'm presently speaking from experience of casting and analyzing charts for over 32 years.
Concerning post WW II recorded birth times I have found when the individual in question is from any of the English speaking countries, or one of a majority of the European nations, the recorded birth data to be far more accurate than not.
But pre WW II, I couldn't agree more. No one in my fathers family had a clue as to what time of day He was born and in fact no two could agree to what general part of the day. He was born in 1920 on the 22nd of June which was the day after the Sun had gone into Cancer and He definitely had a Virgo Moon, He was the middle child of nine, his parents were both Italian immigrants.
My mom was born in rural Oklahoma in 1928. She knew for certain that she was Libra rising and she was a Virgo with a Sag. Moon. The my sister is a double Libra (Sun and Asc.) gives great credibility to my mothers' claim as those kind of patterns pop up in families in high percentages. My brother being a Pisces with Virgo rising kind of nailed that case closed but it was also my mothers aunts in attendance and what they had wrote in correspondence that was the evidence that ended any doubt as the two of them had both written that she was born about 9:30 A. M. that morning of August 24th.

It's an observed fact, that many an advanced astrologer knows, that Cancer Men married to Virgo women is the most enduring marriage to be consistently found. Mel Brooks and Anne Bancroft is one such example that I recall readily. It's been particularly observed among the marriages of Hollywood, which are notorious for being of short duration in general, regarding the endurance of Cancer men/Virgo women marriages are the most solid bonding, and lasting, marriages to be found.

My father and mother were married to each other all their lives. My mother did live another 14 years after my father passed away but He was a bit more than eight years her senior. My mother wore her wedding ring until the day she died.

But I heartily agree with you, David, that Hillary is likely trying to throw people off the astrological trail by giving out erroneous information.
I n fact, I'd be willing to wager on it.:wink:

Mine didn't have it, or my younger brother's (1950) But, my youngest brother's does (1955). My parents were both Taurus-Suns, and she wore her rings from the time of his death (1969) to hers, (2001).

Last edited:

Witchyone

Well then what time did hillary say...?

She said 8 p.m. so that's the chart I use. I seriously doubt she's into astrology and knows or cares about the difference.

She's not a habitual liar. She has lied. She is a habitual evader. She evades tough questions and investigations, and she does it in a not-very-smooth fashion. A habitual liar is a person who lies for no reason, a person who says one thing one day and then claims to have not said that thing the very next day. That's not HRC.

Using the 8 p.m. chart, she has Mars conjunct Uranus with Saturn in the 3rd house, which would account for her communication difficulties. She has NN in the 12th house, accounting for her desire for secrecy, along with Sun, Mercury, and Venus in 6th house Scorpio.

Phoenix Venus

She said 8 p.m. so that's the chart I use. I seriously doubt she's into astrology and knows or cares about the difference.

She's not a habitual liar. She has lied. She is a habitual evader. She evades tough questions and investigations, and she does it in a not-very-smooth fashion. A habitual liar is a person who lies for no reason, a person who says one thing one day and then claims to have not said that thing the very next day. That's not HRC.

Using the 8 p.m. chart, she has Mars conjunct Uranus with Saturn in the 3rd house, which would account for her communication difficulties. She has NN in the 12th house, accounting for her desire for secrecy, along with Sun, Mercury, and Venus in 6th house Scorpio.

Well theres plenty of conflicting info. Guess that leaves it up to us astrologers to get to the core of it.

From astrodatabank:

"Eileen Applegate quotes an article from the Chicago Sun Times stating, "Her mother went into Edgewater hospital after midnight and Hillary was born early on the morning of October 26th."

In an article in "Horoscope" magazine, November 1998, by Frances C. McEvoy: "Mother states in article to 'Chicago Sun Times' in 1992 that Hillary was "born in time for breakfast."

Basil Fearrington relates in January 2001, "A musician friend of mine played in the Democratic fund raiser for Al Gore in Manhattan this past summer. Afterwards he got a chance to talk to Hillary. Knowing my on-going love affair with astrological data (he is a student of mine), he asked Hillary what time she was born. Her exact words were, " I know it was very close to 8 AM, 4-5 minutes before or after."

Webuser Cmatr@aol.com writes that she was born in Park Ridge, IL. Pasmanabh rectifies to 10:45 AM, sidereal, submitted to AstroDatabank 7/2001. Alice Mason called on January 16, 2003 to report that she had talked to the Clinton Democratic Office in NY and was told by a helpful associate (who wished to remain nameless) that Hillary Clinton was born at a recorded 8:02 AM."

... And there are more sources from the same page, some giving 8 pm, 2 am, etc...

JUPITERASC

Well theres plenty of conflicting info. Guess that leaves it up to us astrologers to get to the core of it.

From astrodatabank:

"Eileen Applegate quotes an article from the Chicago Sun Times stating, "Her mother went into Edgewater hospital after midnight and Hillary was born early on the morning of October 26th."

In an article in "Horoscope" magazine, November 1998, by Frances C. McEvoy: "Mother states in article to 'Chicago Sun Times' in 1992 that Hillary was "born in time for breakfast."

Basil Fearrington relates in January 2001, "A musician friend of mine played in the Democratic fund raiser for Al Gore in Manhattan this past summer. Afterwards he got a chance to talk to Hillary. Knowing my on-going love affair with astrological data (he is a student of mine), he asked Hillary what time she was born. Her exact words were, " I know it was very close to 8 AM, 4-5 minutes before or after."

Webuser Cmatr@aol.com writes that she was born in Park Ridge, IL. Pasmanabh rectifies to 10:45 AM, sidereal, submitted to AstroDatabank 7/2001. Alice Mason called on January 16, 2003 to report that she had talked to the Clinton Democratic Office in NY and was told by a helpful associate (who wished to remain nameless) that Hillary Clinton was born at a recorded 8:02 AM."

... And there are more sources from the same page, some giving 8 pm, 2 am, etc...

According to:

“Making of a First Lady/Lifelong Friends Recall Hillary Clinton’s Evolution”

published from the Chicago Sun-Times
on January 17, 1993 :smile:

'.....Early Oct. 26, 1947
28-yearold Dorothy Emma Howell Rodham arrived at Edgewater Hospital, 5700 N. Ashland, to deliver her first child.

Some 12 hours later, Dorothy and Hugh Ellsworth Rodham, 34, then a sales manager for the Barrett Textile Corp.,
welcomed Hillary Diane into the world.

They took her home, a few blocks away at 5722 N. Winthrop
The Rodhams didn't stay in the apartment near Ardmore Beach for long.

but moved to northwest suburban Park Ridge 1951,
to the two-story, seven-room Georgian they bought for about $21,500.
This became home to Hillary and her brothers, Hugh and Tony, and now attracts sightseers.
...'

If her mother, Dorothy Rodham, went into labor on the early morning of October 26, 1947
and didn’t deliver Hillary to 12 hours later,
that would make Hilary’s birth time around late afternoon/early evening
– if one defines the early morning any time before 9am

Phoenix Venus

JUPASC, The quote you gave never said early morning.. It just said early...

Besides, it doesnt do much good to derail Piercethevales hard work by bickering over alternate contradicting sources. Rather let the astrologers do there work. And if theres some chart you feel super convinced of feel free to post your own thread.

JUPITERASC

Well theres plenty of conflicting info.

Guess that leaves it up to us astrologers to get to the core of it.

Webuser Cmatr@aol.com writes that she was born in Park Ridge, IL.
Pasmanabh rectifies to 10:45 AM, sidereal, submitted to AstroDatabank 7/2001.

Alice Mason called on January 16, 2003 to report that she had talked to the Clinton Democratic Office in NY
and was told by a helpful associate (who wished to remain nameless) that Hillary Clinton was born at a recorded 8:02 AM."

the above quote clearly highlights that
until and unless HRC herself publicly verifies her time of birth :smile:
her horoscopic natal chart is unreliable
therefore predictions based on conflicting times of birth are also unreliable
To predict reliably, a documented time of birth is essential
that's an astrological fact

Phoenix Venus

the above quote clearly highlights that
until and unless HRC herself publicly verifies her time of birth :smile:
her horoscopic natal chart is unreliable
therefore predictions based on conflicting times of birth are also unreliable
To predict reliably, a documented time of birth is essential
that's an astrological fact

I'd trust a respectable astrologer over Hillary's mouth, any day.

JUPITERASC

I'd trust a respectable astrologer over Hillary's mouth, any day.
Life long friends publicly stated their recollections :smile:
more than two decades ago

I came across this article over a year ago.
The enlarged portion is taken from the first column, second section, and you can view it for yourself here:

https://kannonmcafee.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/hrc-sun-times-jan93-article-p1.jpg

hrc-sun-times-jan93-article1.jpg

Lynn Sweet interviewed Hillary Clinton for the article and knows she saw a document of some kind related to the birth (probably a family record).
That is why the 8 PM time, which seems to have originated from that time.
This is on record now at Astrodatabank in the Source Notes section.

There never was any news article stating she was born "in time for breakfast" as was previously claimed.
I and others went through every contemporary Chicago newspaper that could have given the announcement
and that never appeared anywhere.
The morning birth is mere legend.

"Early" in my view means between midnight/0:00 and around 8:00 AM. Add 12 hours and you get noon to 8 PM.

I believe the correct chart 14° Aries was arrived at by Astro-Intuitive on this AW forum thread:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5443

There has been another chart recently added to the ADB page for her,
which is based on a still invisible birth document claimed to have a birth time of 2:18 AM.
Many months ago I went through every chart possibility for her between 0:00 and 3 AM.
Absolutely nothing.
Leo rising for her is believable in theory,
but there is no substantiation in the progressions whatsoever for either a Leo or Virgo rising chart.

The 2 AM time was when her mother arrived at the hospital in my view.

piercethevale

JUPASC, The quote you gave never said early morning.. It just said early...

Besides, it doesnt do much good to derail Piercethevales hard work by bickering over alternate contradicting sources. Rather let the astrologers do there work. And if theres some chart you feel super convinced of feel free to post your own thread.

The title of the piece says "Life long friends recall.." and it was written in 1993...about 45 or 46 years later... so, we're to take the words of a "friend" some 45 years later:rolleyes:?

Well, I'm rather sure it wasn't some childhood friend that said that as they would have been awfully young at the time and that leaves someone Her parents may have known and one would have to figure that that friend was likely at least in their 70's at that time the article was written and possibly in their 80's ...and ...well you know what age does to memories and who's to say that so called friend was even really close to the Clintons and might have been someone just trying to get a bit of limelight at that time...
I wouldn't put a nickle of faith into that info. That's no better than hearsay...

Thanks for your support P.V. ...you're such a dear.:smile:

Last edited:

piercethevale

Life long friends publicly stated their recollections :smile:
more than two decades ago

Like I just wrote above... the article is titled "Life Long Friends Recall..." ... I don't see anything about Hillary making recollections at all. Besides, most people that aren't into astrology can't even tell you if they were born in the morning or at night. If Hillary ever did say 8 O' Clock to anyone it is entirely possible she confused P.M with A.M. ... and besides, like I wrote earlier, my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse, does not err as to maters of the past and this is such an easy matter for a clairvoyant as all they have to do is see the clocks' face.(She can see a clocks face in "military time" i.e. 24 hour format) She has even corrected me on matters of Astrology where I was off an entire day but hadn't realized it. She once said to me, "Somethings wrong, the night sky is dark and the Moon should be out, bright and Full"... and she was right. The chart was a day shy but the time was correction the clock and 24 hours later at that time in the evening the Moon had just rose.
I'd say that is some pretty darn good display of accuracy regarding Her gift.

Besides, Hillary's got all the traits of a Scorpio Asc. ... as sometime it takes one to know one. I have a Scorpio Asc. Phoenix Venus has one also...and my sisters natal Venus is the exact same degree of Scorpio as Hillary's... Phoenix Venus also has a Scorpio Venus... and all three of them share the 12th degree of Scorpio between them as to some influence being conjunct there.

I had been absent from the forum a few days and was unaware of all these recent posts. What I checked in for was to post this link to an article from Breaking Israel News dot com. "Trump Victory Prophesied by Kabbalah, Says Mystical Rabbi" ...and I've studied Kabbalistic astrolgy and I must say, The Jews know their stuff when it comes to astrology.:wink:

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/7...alah-says-mystical-rabbi/#rrr01KFKRYfdTlQY.99

Last edited:

david starling

Pierce, I couldn't resist that joke about Trump the last time around, and my post was deleted as a political rant. But there was a serious, Astrological question for you, and other Astrologers as well). This isn't a rant, because I'm not claiming the Presidential election-results WILL be somehow "rigged", but that's it's not beyond possibility they MIGHT be. Trump himself joked, that if he loses, it will be for that reason, but if he wins, it was free and fair. So, that being said, here's the Astrological question: Do your methods DEPEND on a free and fair election, or does the ultimate result of your prediction supersede any dirty tricks by either Party? I think Horary Astrologers would have to say EVERYTHING, even totally unforeseen events are included. Just wondering if your method includes everything as well, with one exception--possibly incorrect birth-times (which wouldn't affect a Horary method). Also, are you predicting the POPULAR vote, or the ELECTORAL vote, because it's the Electoral vote that actually counts. Thanks! I appreciate the amount of work you've put into this!

Last edited:

piercethevale

Pierce, I couldn't resist that joke about Trump the last time around, and my post was deleted as a political rant. But there was a serious, Astrological question for you, and other Astrologers as well). This isn't a rant, because I'm not claiming the Presidential election-results WILL be somehow "rigged", but that's it's not beyond possibility they MIGHT be. Trump himself joked, that if he loses, it will be for that reason, but if he wins, it was free and fair. So, that being said, here's the Astrological question: Do your methods DEPEND on a free and fair election, or does the ultimate result of your prediction supersede any dirty tricks by either Party? I think Horary Astrologers would have to say EVERYTHING, even totally unforeseen events are included. Just wondering if your method includes everything as well, with one exception--possibly incorrect birth-times (which wouldn't affect a Horary method). Also, are you predicting the POPULAR vote, or the ELECTORAL vote, because it's the Electoral vote that actually counts. Thanks! I appreciate the amount of work you've put into this!

I'm not entirely sold on horary astrology. I've tinkered with it and I've tweaked it a bit using Sabians and I think horary astrologers will find that the use of them will greatly increase any accuracy they believe they have. Forum member Rahu discovered this, for himself. You can read what He has to say about it at the astrology weekly website itself...I can't remember where exactly He wrote his observations though.

As for myself and using natal and mundane charts, all I can say is that no one can actually predict the future, imho, all we can do with it is show trends and conditions.
Although it all hasn't been understood completely yet. When examining a chart in retrospect, for example, after the end of someones' life we can see how things developed and we may believe that we have found a way but, again, we haven't reached that level of expertise ...at least I haven't seen anyone produce any evidence that is so... and there may not even be an ultimate level where all knowledge of the future is revealed.

I've heard through a very esoteric source that Al Gore was to have won that election but something ...pretty far out there ... allegedly occurred. And what that was is something no one, I don't think, could ever foresee. But, is what I heard true... or even close to the truth? So as to this upcoming election... hmmm...? I do know that Hillary and her camp are extremely desperate to win this election. What we've witnessed to date has demonstrated that...and anyone that desperate is liable to try anything... imho of course.

...but those, Kabbalists, they are a breed apart... and they may have some techniques and other means they employ that only they know about and won't ever let it be known about.

Good questions... I guess we'll just have to wait and find out how it ends up...and we can analyze it in retrospect.:wink:

piercethevale

My clairvoyant friend, Clarisse, told me not too long ago to have a cache of five weeks worth of water, food, medical supplies, and anything else I can think of that I might possibly need if I had to stay in my dwelling for five weeks. To where I couldn't even step outside.

From the backlash I'm already seeing on the internet, due to these announcements, it could get to be such an ugly situation that martial law being declared is not just some far out speculation.

It might be good advice to heed Clarisse's words... even if all this speculation just proves to be that and nothing more as it can always be put to use later... but she did also add that one should keep tight lipped about their cache if they do so have one... if you know what I mean?:bandit::ninja::rightful: