Will I meet my soulmate in next six month?

TMA

Hi

I am not in a relationship but deep inside craving for love. My horary chart is attached for your insight? Pluto in 7th but retro looks too much opposition....please share your opinions.

Attachments

• will i meet.jpg
    will i meet.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 47
If you answer a specific and specific question, unfortunately, in the next 6 months I do not see a positive result. However, I want to emphasize once again that horary questions are very specific and specific and if a person asks only about 6 months, then the answer will be for the next 6 months exactly! So don't be too upset.

When you have a horary question and you are ready to ask a question to an astrologer, think about what you will do with the information you receive and how to apply it to yourself for good?

You should have 2 options:

Option 1
What will you do with the information (answer) you want to receive?

Option 2
What will you do with the information (answer) that you do not want to receive?

Just imagine two variants of the development of events!
Or maybe you need a question to put so that the information you receive in the first and second version would be useful to you!
For astrology is a pragmatic and applied discipline!
Astrology should bring concrete and tangible, benefit, and not satisfy idle curiosity.

I sincerely wish you good luck.
Feel free to write and ask questions on a variety of topics. I'd love to answer you.
I sincerely wish you good luck.

tikana

soulmate NO
but you will meet someone ..
problem is i just DONT like combustion

Sun is way too close to the Moon and eventhough moon is its domain it may not be able to handle the wet/dry sun
things go worse if you look at Lord of 5th house Mars which rules your 5th house of romance.. not only it is retro but also conj south node IN 8th house

If you meet someone, just dump him right there.. Not even worth it..

Your venus which rules feminie romantic side is repulsed as it is since it is in fall ..

I wouldnt hold my breath on this relationship to last. i wouldnt even get involved.

he will be attracted to you since he is in your 1st but you dont need him

Tik

Last edited:

TMA

Thank you Tellmeastro for your time,

I am not in a position to be specific for someone..... as someone I had is just playing ping pong... I am fed up of superficial type of relationships in my life, I want to brutally wipe off them.....May be its because saturn is currently transiting my 7th house and pluto also. I am little aware about astrology but horary I cannot interpret at all.
Your negative answer will help me to focus solely more on career...:smile:

TMA

soulmate NO
but you will meet someone ..
problem is i just DONT like combustion

Sun is way too close to the Moon and eventhough moon is its domain it may not be able to handle the wet/dry sun
things go worse if you look at Lord of 5th house Mars which rules your 5th house of romance.. not only it is retro but also conj south node IN 8th house

If you meet someone, just dump him right there.. Not even worth it..

Your venus which rules feminie romantic side is repulsed as it is since it is in fall ..

I wouldnt hold my breath on this relationship to last. i wouldnt even get involved.

he will be attracted to you since he is in your 1st but you dont need him

Tik

Thanks Tikana

Your interpretation is awsome