Will they give me a chance to interview?

PurpleReign

Hi,

I'm sure it's well-known by now, but I am having trouble landing a job, even though I have an education. I've been applying left and right, sometimes I get an interview (sometimes even a second interview), but they always go with someone else. I just applied for an office position in my former college where I completed my undergrad and I wanted to know if they will give me a chance to interview?

I'm Venus, but Venus is in poor shape because it is in Virgo. The job is Uranus and they make a positive aspect, however, they will soon separate. And Moon in Cancer in the third is separating from me, Venus. I'm guessing, no. My thinking is because Moon and Uranus are separating from me and I am in detriment because Venus doesn't do well in Virgo.

PurpleReign aka Desperately Seeking Employment

Attachments

• willtheyinterviewme.jpg
    willtheyinterviewme.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Actually Venus has already separated from Uranus, and now approaches a square to Jupiter.
If we use Saturn as ruler of MH, moon separates from an opposition.
Moon in cancer is strong, and further strengthened by conjunction with north node, but opposing pluto, co-ruler of the 7th, employer.
Note Chiron exactly on the 12th cusp, which also opposes the 6th cusp of work.
Doesn't look positive.

PurpleReign

Actually Venus has already separated from Uranus, and now approaches a square to Jupiter.
If we use Saturn as ruler of MH, moon separates from an opposition.
Moon in cancer is strong, and further strengthened by conjunction with north node, but opposing pluto, co-ruler of the 7th, employer.
Note Chiron exactly on the 12th cusp, which also opposes the 6th cusp of work.
Doesn't look positive.

*sigh* Great. Thanks for taking a look at it. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm applying for all kinds of positions and have no luck. When you can, can you please tell me what this chart says? I just cast it and my question was "What can I do to get a job and when can I expect to get hired?" I see Moon and Neptune positively aspecting, but Chiron is in the 10th and employer being 7th looks bad too because it opposes me, Moon. I don't see how that answers the first part of my question (what I should do) unless it is saying it's out of my hands. And I don't see how it answers the question of when unless the answer is not soon. Maybe I can contact an employment agency but they don't normally do office job placements, I don't think.

Attachments

• whattodo.jpg
    whattodo.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 22

katydid

YES, employment agencies do staff for office jobs.

Chiron is on the 12th cusp, opposing 6th cusp, and with Venus in Virgo,applying to a square with Jupiter in the 6th, emphasis is being put on your lack of self confidence about your preparedness and or your experience.

They will make you test for the basic computer programs, seeing if you can use business programs competently.

This is what I suggest, to help you overcome that Chiron in the 12th, flooding your unconscious, and leaking out in interviews:

https://careertrend.com/how-8282835-prepare-temp-agency-tests.html

Learn Which Tests You Will Take
Before you show up at a temporary agency, find out which tests the agency requires. You might guess which tests you'll need to prepare for but it's best to know specifically. The agency likely uses different tests for different career fields. For example, if you're applying for a position as an administrative assistant, you can expect to take a typing test. The agency may also require testing on specific software programs. To be fully prepared, ask the agency which tests it requires. Ask which software versions will be used. For example, several versions of Microsoft Excel or QuickBooks exist but each works slightly differently.

Take Training Courses
If you're unfamiliar with the software or lack skills that will be tested, you could consider taking a training course. Many community colleges offer one-day workshops to learn skills.

Various Internet sites also offer free training courses. On-Call Temp Services offers free Microsoft Word and Open Office training courses. Accountemps offers training courses in QuickBooks, Project Management, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and more. Even if you're familiar with the software, you may also benefit from taking a training course to refresh your skills.

ElenaJ

*sigh* Great. Thanks for taking a look at it. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm applying for all kinds of positions and have no luck. When you can, can you please tell me what this chart says? I just cast it and my question was "What can I do to get a job and when can I expect to get hired?" I see Moon and Neptune positively aspecting, but Chiron is in the 10th and employer being 7th looks bad too because it opposes me, Moon. I don't see how that answers the first part of my question (what I should do) unless it is saying it's out of my hands. And I don't see how it answers the question of when unless the answer is not soon. Maybe I can contact an employment agency but they don't normally do office job placements, I don't think.

Purple Reign, before looking at the chart, a horary can't answer a question like "what should I do...?", it answers "is it a good idea if I do this....". "Will I find a job this year... ", etc. A yes or no.

ElenaJ

First thing we see in the chart is Saturn in 7th, don't read it.
Maybe you are just overthinking the question at the moment, and pushing for the chart rather than letting it come spontaneously in mind.
At any rate, the advice Katydid gives is excellent, temporary agencies give you the possibility of working, while still looking, getting back in the mindset of working, sharpening your skills, and also puts you in contact with possibile potential employers. It also helps you get your confidence back, strengthened for new interviews.
It's worked for me in the past. Give it a try.

PurpleReign

YES, employment agencies do staff for office jobs.

Chiron is on the 12th cusp, opposing 6th cusp, and with Venus in Virgo,applying to a square with Jupiter in the 6th, emphasis is being put on your lack of self confidence about your preparedness and or your experience.

They will make you test for the basic computer programs, seeing if you can use business programs competently.

This is what I suggest, to help you overcome that Chiron in the 12th, flooding your unconscious, and leaking out in interviews:

https://careertrend.com/how-8282835-prepare-temp-agency-tests.html

Learn Which Tests You Will Take
Before you show up at a temporary agency, find out which tests the agency requires. You might guess which tests you'll need to prepare for but it's best to know specifically. The agency likely uses different tests for different career fields. For example, if you're applying for a position as an administrative assistant, you can expect to take a typing test. The agency may also require testing on specific software programs. To be fully prepared, ask the agency which tests it requires. Ask which software versions will be used. For example, several versions of Microsoft Excel or QuickBooks exist but each works slightly differently.

Take Training Courses
If you're unfamiliar with the software or lack skills that will be tested, you could consider taking a training course. Many community colleges offer one-day workshops to learn skills.

Various Internet sites also offer free training courses. On-Call Temp Services offers free Microsoft Word and Open Office training courses. Accountemps offers training courses in QuickBooks, Project Management, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and more. Even if you're familiar with the software, you may also benefit from taking a training course to refresh your skills.

Oh, wow, thank you for this. I’m going to a temp agency place tomorrow and I hope they can place me somewhere soon. Out of curiosity, what house would a temp agency represent? I assume 7th?

PurpleReign

First thing we see in the chart is Saturn in 7th, don't read it.
Maybe you are just overthinking the question at the moment, and pushing for the chart rather than letting it come spontaneously in mind.
At any rate, the advice Katydid gives is excellent, temporary agencies give you the possibility of working, while still looking, getting back in the mindset of working, sharpening your skills, and also puts you in contact with possibile potential employers. It also helps you get your confidence back, strengthened for new interviews.
It's worked for me in the past. Give it a try.

Thanks for taking a look at this and helping me out with these questions. I am overthinking it, and it’s just because I want to be in the workforce already. It’s stressful. I’ll be going to a temp agency tomorrow and I hope they can help me. I’ve actually been to one before and after 2 months of not calling me, I called them to inactivate me in their system. The one I’m going to tomorrow was recommended by a friend, so hopefully they’ll be more effective. I just want to save up money to further my education without taking out (hopefully) any loans.

ElenaJ

Thanks for taking a look at this and helping me out with these questions. I am overthinking it, and it’s just because I want to be in the workforce already. It’s stressful. I’ll be going to a temp agency tomorrow and I hope they can help me. I’ve actually been to one before and after 2 months of not calling me, I called them to inactivate me in their system. The one I’m going to tomorrow was recommended by a friend, so hopefully they’ll be more effective. I just want to save up money to further my education without taking out (hopefully) any loans.

Actually you can go to more than one temp agency.
When you go, try doing an event chart, to find the best moment to present yourself, have the cards favouring you!
Good luck with it!

PurpleReign

Hi Reign. This has been going on for a while. What is the latest development?

Hi Gemini,

I didn’t get the position, after all, unfortunately. I’m going to a temp agency that was recommended to me by a friend and hopefully they can place me somewhere soon. Thank you for your time and help!

PurpleReign

Gemini888

Hi Gemini,

I didn’t get the position, after all, unfortunately. I’m going to a temp agency that was recommended to me by a friend and hopefully they can place me somewhere soon. Thank you for your time and help!

PurpleReign
Hang on a second. I vaguely remembered saying something similar somewhere in one of your charts. I need to check again.

PurpleReign

Hang on a second. I vaguely remembered saying something similar somewhere in one of your charts. I need to check again.

I do remember someone telling me to go to a temp agency. It might have been you. I went to one a couple months ago but they NEVER contacted me in the entire two months that I was active in their system. So I called recently and asked them to inactivate me. Reason being was not just because it seemed like they weren't really effective in helping me find a position, but also because one of my friends met an owner of another temp agency and told him about me. So they contacted me and I went to them today. I hope they'll be more effective. Time will tell!