Will my son obtain his high school diploma in june?

Dear all,
I am more and more seeing horary as a very powerful tool to get answers and most of all insight on any situation that matters to me. It helped me finding object, and hopefully having an aswer to a career question (I promise to update you in the very second I have news on that).
In light to all that I tryed to cast an horary chart for a matter that is really bugging me and that is "will my son have his high school diploma this june". My beloved son has been impared thoughout his school years by dysgraphia and ADD (without H) and had to skip two classes. Then I had to take him out from normal schooling and put him in a private school where they have to take final state exams to have the final diploma. He has already passed several and has still three to go (two in march and one in april). If he succeed it will be a major boost for him because not only he would accomplish something that "normal" school deemed impossible for him but also he would recuperate one year of the two he had lost. He works hard for it. But it is not very easy every day. So I drew a chart.

I tell you what I see, but it is the first time I flip a chart so I need your kind assistance and I still do not see very well the future movement of planets. I am studying ....

So He is mercury (how very fitting) in his 4th house (?) moving towards the 5th (fun etc) separating from a conjunction with a fallen sun in aquarius (combust but not too much? Why the 4th house?). The exams (his 9th house) are the moon entering the combustion with the sun. The lord of the 4th house is Saturn strong in his own sign of capricorn but just arrived in my son's 3rd house (house of communication. I also see that Scorpio is intercepted sign in my son's first so I also consider mars as a co-significator for him. Mars is very strong position in aries for the time being moving towards its detriment in Taurus. It applies to mercury with a sestile. It also just changed house from the house of duty to the house of association. Which makes me think that my son is moving away from his studious duties to an associative frame of mind (partners for a business or sometning of the sort). This idea is also reinforced by Jupiter in 2nd house, strong and applying to mars. It seems that his mind is more directed on finding a way to make money, set up a business than finishing his studies (he just received the small heritage his grand dad and god mother left him before they passed aways ... so he has small money to invest in something)

All this (first the combustions of both significators and then mars changing sign soon) makes me think that no, he will not get his diploma this june. Unless of course I am, as per usual, missing something important.

I am the moon, the mother, combusted in my 8th in splitting conjuction from him .... oh when the kids start making their own decisions and do not listen to mummy anymore.

Just a small info: my son is really a sweet kid, never a trouble a part from his dys difficulties, he is a dreamer with a good brain, handsome, kind, diplomatic (he is a Libra after all) ... I am not saying this because I am his mum. I wonder, since we are all in the 4th house, if his dad has something to do with htis chart. He lives far from us, and proved to be a constant source of distraction for our son, rejecting him and then looking for him, and then rejecting him again and so forth.

Thank you in advance for all the help you might want to give me.
Stellina

Attachments

• astro_2gw_bac_hr.49816.47324.jpg
    astro_2gw_bac_hr.49816.47324.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 32
Dear all,
Even if I did not receive a reply for this query, now that I know the answer to my question, I share it with you for learning purposes..... my son just obtained his high school diploma and we are over the moon.
What did I read wrongly or missed then?
Thank you for any enlightment you can provide.
Best
Stellina

Cap

Is this the right chart? Who's asking the question? If you asked then your son is the 5th house (Venus). Venus is in 6th house, showing his difficulty to act. The diploma is the radical 9th house (Saturn). Higher education is general, universal thing. It doesn't "belong" to your son, turning the chart is not necessary. Venus goes on to conjunct Saturn and conjunction is the strongest indication there is for the matter in question to pass (give yes answer).