Hillary Clintons' Destiny

piercethevale

I think you are the only astrologer who got Trump's win correct (in addition to GianPaolo di Cocco). The others are blinded by hate and project that onto their predictions. They only see things which fit their false narrative.

That's part of their problem. If you read back through this thread,l and the one I initiated on Trump, you may notice that I used Sabian Symbols and Astrological Parts quite extensively.

As I wrote many months ago at that time I made the predictions, I couldn't see how Trump could lose.

I did have high hopes for Tulsi Gabbard in 2020 but after that apology she made to the LGBT community a month or two ago that was the most obviously insincere apology I've ever witnessed I now figure that it would be a waste of my time to even take a peek at Her natal chart.

She should of seeked out some "coaching" before she made that speech. She won't win any Oscar nominations for that performance.

piercethevale

I will take this opportunity to state that I have "come around" to the use of "fixed stars" for astrological predictions since I began this thread and the one on Trump, that I posted the link to.

A couple of evenings ago I ran across some of my notes I jotted down while doing some studying of past events that were profoundly upsetting to the United States and I found that Saturn went retrograde in September of 2000 from 00* Gemini 59' and then went direct again on the 24th of January in 2001 just days before "Dubya" was sworn into office.

Saturn went direct at 24* Taurus 04" which is where the star so named Caput Algol is located which has been described as the most evil of influence.

"Dubya" and Chaney should both be in irons for war crimes imho.

...and let me not forget Rumsfeld, too....!

What are you witnessed, pierce? Can you elaborate on this?
CA did ballot harvesting. They went around to people who hadn't mailed in their absentee ballots and 'advised' them how to vote or just took their blank ballots and filled them out.

Also a lot of dead voters and those who moved away or whom hadn't voted in two or more federal elections were not removed from the rolls as required by law. Those were used by the Dems. On election day there were lines of people in districts full of illegals who voted. In Republican districts where Repub candidates looked like they were winning, at the last minute there was a flood of Dem votes. After the polls closed, for days and weeks afterward many votes were 'found' that -- I'm sure this was just a coincidence, right :lol: all happened to be for Demonrats! Same thing happened in Florida in Broward County and the election official was forced to resign.

A million and a half of the inactive voter records in CA have been ordered to be removed and supposedly this is happening. It needs to happen before the 2020 election to prevent fraud. There will be a big push for Voter ID before then.

It's a good thing there was ballot harvesting in NC by Repubs because it was widely reported. Dems do this all the time but liberal media never reports. So at least the public was informed that voter fraud does happen.. It gives Dems no excuse for not protecting their Dem voters, "See, the Repubs cheated. Don't you want voter ID to prevent that from happening again? To prevent Russians from voting?" Let's see them wriggle out of that one!

david starling

I will take this opportunity to state that I have "come around" to the use of "fixed stars" for astrological predictions since I began this thread and the one on Trump, that I posted the link to.

A couple of evenings ago I ran across some of my notes I jotted down while doing some studying of past events that were profoundly upsetting to the United States and I found that Saturn went retrograde in September of 2000 from 00* Gemini 59' and then went direct again on the 24th of January in 2001 just days before "Dubya" was sworn into office.

Saturn went direct at 24* Taurus 04" which is where the star so named Caput Algol is located which has been described as the most evil of influence.

"Dubya" and Chaney should both be in irons for war crimes imho.

...and let me not forget Rumsfeld, too....!

Without the Electoral College skewing the Presidential vote in favor of the more rural States, Al Gore would have been President by a slim margin of the Popular Vote. Question is, given the astrological conditions, would Gore, or anyone else elected Commander in Chief, have invaded Iraq on the fraudulent premise that Iraq was behind the 9/11 Event? Sort of like the excuse that "the Devil made me do it"!
Also, any psychic info on the 9/11 Event itself?

piercethevale

Without the Electoral College skewing the Presidential vote in favor of the more rural States, Al Gore would have been President by a slim margin of the Popular Vote. Question is, given the astrological conditions, would Gore, or anyone else elected Commander in Chief, have invaded Iraq on the fraudulent premise that Iraq was behind the 9/11 Event? Sort of like the excuse that "the Devil made me do it"!
Also, any psychic info on the 9/11 Event itself?

Have you ever heard of Sean David Morton and David Wilcox, that fellow that claims to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce?
Sean, it is said, was one of the people employed int the "Remote Viewing" unit that the U.S. Army had going for awhile... at least I think it was the Armys' special unit. Whatever, He was a "Remote Viewer" working for the interests of the United States. He was on the Art Bell program a number of times and my friend, from high school and college, the late Ed Skrocki...whom introduced me to Clarisse the clairvoyant and also got me a publisher, knew Sean David well enough to get an invitation to his wedding and took Clarisse along as his "date"... for want of a better term.

...anyways... Google their names with the topic of fraud in the presidential election of 2000. Keep an open mind as to what you are going to read. It's apparently the truth, more or less... I don't know how much more, or less, but there's your answer as to why Al Gore didn't sit in the Oval Office.

If you recall my posting on how our Galaxy is "out of place"...then after you find and read up on my suggestion ponder what happens when one messes with the timeline.

I will say that I'd almost rather not have made this reply as I like to stay away from such a subject as to maintain what credibility I have in the "publics' eye". Considering that nearly half the population doesn't believe that there are those of us that have clairvoyant abilities I cringe at the notion of how many skeptics there might be as to the subject matter of what you will read... and especially as to the degree of skepticism.... if you do "google" the suggested "tags" I gave you?

SunConjunctUranus asked me as to what I witnessed during the elections and I really don't want to write about it again. I've written about it in at least three posts here at this forum already... I wish I had saved a link.
In fact I think that would be an excellent suggestion to approach admin. with. There must be some kind of app available by now that one can use as to have and keep personal "bookmarks" here in this forum. A way to keep links readily handy.

Let me put it succinctly and a bit bluntly, so I can keep it brief, in answer to your question S.C.U.
She cheated and the news media and the State Registrar was in cahoots. The election returns we all were shown weren't the real figures. Bernie Sanders won the primary in the State of California and as that would have finished Hilary's bid with 100% certainty, they did what desperate career politicians will do in such a situation... or, at least those that have always been in politics only for their own interests ... i.e. $$$ they will cheat, steal, and sometimes even murder if they think it is necessary and is the only means to achieve their ends.

...oh, that's right, I had almost forgotten that WE ARE talking about the Clintons here, aren't we..? ...

....then I can delete those three words, "necessary" and "only
means", as they are suspect of being the cause of so many deaths that even if only 1/10th of the number is true then one might have to consider that they do it just for "kicks"....either that or they are SOOOO "dirty that they have a death grip on "desperate".

...but, then again, how many innocent people lost their life on 9/11?

....It's hard for me to say just who should get the "crown" as for being directly responsible for the greatest number of deaths by "decree".

Is there anyone that is reading this that is not aware of the "Netherlands Act" that was passed by Congress not too long ago? It's also known as the "Hague Invasion Act". If you haven't heard of it and, or, don't know what it is about, you might want to "google" that also.

Last edited:

piercethevale

As long as we have now entered the realm of the "way out there" as to subject matter being discussed. I might as well take advantage of it and bring up a topic I have wanted to for some time.
Is there anyone that is reading this that saw and heard a video that features the former Minister of Defense for the nation of Canada in which He "comes out" and reveals what he knows about certain foreign negotiations [very foreign] and a, so called, shadow government?

david starling

Underneath it all, my most realistic opinion of Presidential politics especially, is that the 2 dominant political parties are being run by a shadow dictatorship which decides which candidate best suits their needs, and which then makes sure that candidate's "elected". But, I still play along with the puppet show for some reason.

my most realistic opinion of Presidential politics is that the 2 dominant political parties are being run by a shadow dictatorship which decides which candidate best suits their needs, and which then makes sure that candidate's "elected". But, I still play along with the puppet show for some reason.
You've been brainwashed by elite aka mainstream media. Get out of your hate filled echo chamber. It will destroy you, too.

Trump was an outsider. He was one of the career politicians' big donors. When he entered the race that spigot was shut off. As a big donor don't you think he was privvy to the gossip and secrets of both parties? Why was Trump praised by the black community and mainstream media for decades as being a champion of minorities and rights for women? As soon as he announced he was running against the elites, they got scared which is why they've been trying to destroy him ever since.

Globalists are trying to destroy populist nationalists. Look at UK and EU. We are weeks away from the official Brexit and their fear campaign is going full blast. I think smart people have finally awakened and want their countries back. The rest can live in Venezuela.

david starling

You've been brainwashed by elite aka mainstream media. Get out of your hate filled echo chamber. It will destroy you, too.

Trump was an outsider. He was one of the career politicians' big donors. When he entered the race that spigot was shut off. As a big donor don't you think he was privvy to the gossip and secrets of both parties? Why was Trump praised by the black community and mainstream media for decades as being a champion of minorities and rights for women? As soon as he announced he was running against the elites, they got scared which is why they've been trying to destroy him ever since.

Globalists are trying to destroy populist nationalists. Look at UK and EU. We are weeks away from the official Brexit and their fear campaign is going full blast. I think smart people have finally awakened and want their countries back. The rest can live in Venezuela.

You're buying into the puppet show. I'm just glad the powers that be are still working so hard to keep up the illusion. Mainstream media is in on it, btw. Think Professional Wrestling.

piercethevale

I. more or less, find that you are both correct.
I too have the opinion that Trump is a outsider whom was never taken to be a serious threat to the "Shadow Gov't's" approved candidates.

I got a real "giggle" from the personally funded recount of votes in Michigan in an attempt to prove that Trump had cheated when it was found that there was by far and away more evidence that it was Hillary's camp that had done so ...and the spigot of funding was immediately shut off.

I have been constantly active as to telling people that, counter as to what the mainstream media is trying to have everyone believe, Russia is not the United States enemy...at least not to the common folk of this nation. If they did try to influence the elections towards the favor of Trump, well I say, good for them, and to the Russians, a hearty and most sincere thank you for your participation.

I ever keep in mind that the late and so great, American clairvoyant, Edgar Cayce said in a reading given in 1944 just months before his death that, " :eek:ut of Russia will come the true freedom of man"... and that was when Russia no longer existed...and keep in mind which nation granted Snowden amnesty.

piercethevale

Here's a link to the video, I mentioned, that features the former Minister of Defence [sic, U.K. spelling], Paul Hellyer for the nation of Canada. As He was a very high ranking member of the Canadian gov't, He would have been privy to a great amount of "confidential" information that the media and general public was never to be aware of, much less to even hear details about.

From June 25, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AJa8uM84iI

piercethevale

Educate yourself about history, artificial intelligence, politics, social media.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i46BwNXyUGs&list=LLjlfHrUYoBeaIy_9zhu8MDA&index=2&t=0s

Interesting video you suggested. It was a bit hard to follow at times though. Erin can really work up a head of steam talking as to where the audio almost sounds as if it was compressed.

Did I hear correctly and understandably, that according to Erin, facebook is a CIA MK Ultra creation and Zuckerburg is just a "shill" chosen to play the part?

david starling

I. more or less, find that you are both correct.
I too have the opinion that Trump is a outsider whom was never taken to be a serious threat to the "Shadow Gov't's" approved candidates.

I got a real "giggle" from the personally funded recount of votes in Michigan in an attempt to prove that Trump had cheated when it was found that there was by far and away more evidence that it was Hillary's camp that had done so ...and the spigot of funding was immediately shut off.

I have been constantly active as to telling people that, counter as to what the mainstream media is trying to have everyone believe, Russia is not the United States enemy...at least not to the common folk of this nation. If they did try to influence the elections towards the favor of Trump, well I say, good for them, and to the Russians, a hearty and most sincere thank you for your participation.

I ever keep in mind that the late and so great, American clairvoyant, Edgar Cayce said in a reading given in 1944 just months before his death that, " :eek:ut of Russia will come the true freedom of man"... and that was when Russia no longer existed...and keep in mind which nation granted Snowden amnesty.

Blacksun? totally agreed with what Cayce said about Russia in some his posts (on his thread about a yearly Jupiter calendar he's using in place of the Sun). I hadn't considered it until then.
From my own viewpoint, there's no reason whatsoever that the U.S. will be capable of creating a better world. Why not Russia?

piercethevale

Blacksun? totally agreed with what Cayce said about Russia in some his posts (on his thread about a yearly Jupiter calendar he's using in place of the Sun). I hadn't considered it until then.
From my own viewpoint, there's no reason whatsoever that the U.S. will be capable of creating a better world. Why not Russia?

Another "prediction" made by Cayce about the same time...and it may have even been in the same reading, I can't remember but it was definitely around that time....[and keep in mind that Cayce was actually channeling one of the members of the "White Lodge" when given questions that pertained to other than "health matters" and sometimes it was the angelic that He channeled.] is that there would be another war among the populace of the United States in the 21st Century, a "civil war", so to speak but not one of race, creed, or political but rather between the haves' and the have nots'.

I have no other choice but to conclude that currency, i.e. "fiat money" will eventually...and rather most suddenly, will one day become worthless.
I heard recently, from a rather knowledgeable source that the American dollar is presently only worth about 7 cents. That is, that it is backed by about only 7 cents of gold and, or, silver for every dollar presently in circulation. By that bit of info one can speculate that silver, which has a present spot value of around $15.00 an ounce is actually worth around $225.00 an ounce in American dollars currently.

That isn't a reason to rush right out and start buying silver in the notion that one will become rich later on because the American dollar will eventually be nearly worthless if not entirely. It has to be understood that a dollars worth of silver will still buy you what a dollar backed by hard currency will, and has always, bought.

Sean David Morton wrote on the matter about twenty years ago and He pointed out that in the year 1800 a twenty dollar gold piece would buy a man the finest suit of clothes made and in 1900 a twenty dollar gold piece would still buy you the same. Now twenty dollars in American currency will hardly pay for the tie to wear with that suit.

If "currency leveling" were to happen to the American dollar, and a number of financial pundits believe that it is an inevitability, and if it happened today it would take a person 7 to 8 times as many dollars to buy what one dollar bought them yesterday.

As it is beyond most peoples ability to know with any degree of certainty whether they may be a glut of silver or gold or any other precious metal that is out there in horde or waiting to be mined and refined, the smart "investor" is buying a bit of each and also buying a bit of each for numismatic considerations.

The U.S. began minting silver dollars again in 1986 and a few of the years since then are a lot more valuable to collectors as to the "Silver Eagles" minted for those years. For example; the spot value of silver right now is $15.28 an ounce. A 2018 minted "Silver Eagle" is selling for $17.77, that is the lowest price one might find. A 2019 "Silver Eagle" is selling for $17.97, currently. So there is either more of them minted last year than there presently has been for this year and whether any more are yet to be minted this year is a question I don't know the answer to. But a 1996 "Silver Eagle" in brilliant, uncirculated condition is selling for over $85.00 right now. Most from the 2000's are selling for $20 to $28. A 1986 will cost you about $44, but that's only because it was the first year they were minted. There were 5.3 million minted that year and there are many years since then that fewer were minted. From 1986 through 2007 there are only a very few years that they minted more than 10 million. In 1987 11.4 million were minted but the years that followed minting was in the 4 to 9 million range, with the exceptions of 1996 when only 3.6 million were minted ...and thus giving the reason for why the price for one is so high... and in 2002 10.5 and in 2006 10.6 million were minted.

In 2008, however, nearly 20.6 million were minted and that number climbed steadily ever since with the exception of 2012 when 33.7 were minted as compared to the year before when the total was 40 million. That number peaked in 2015 at 47 million and dropped to 37.7 the following year. However only 18 million were minted in 2017. I haven't the figures for 2018.

Some of the silver rounds produced by independent refineries can be rather valuable too. A few years ago I bought a few sleeves of such silver rounds and a couple of years later I sold them, to a fellow managing the apartment complex I live in, as I needed some quick cash. He later informed me that He took some time on the internet to discover a couple of them were rather valuable. One was selling for around $60 among collectors and the other for over a $100. He was a most pleasant fellow and He and his wife had taken the managerial position so as to pay off medical bills, so I really didn't mind or get upset about it...and besides, He sold me a lovely roll top desk, "secretary sized", that he had paid over $400 for new, for only $50 when they moved out. Which I later sold for $125.

One must be careful as to not get fooled by "Silver Eagles" which are not made of silver however. They may look like the genuine article but serious collectors will get a small neodymium magnet, place it on the coin, and then tip the coin at a slant. The magnet will gently slide off if it is real silver. A lot of counterfeits are coming out of China, I hear.

There are also "proof grade" Silver Eagles that have mint marks. Only the "proof" coins are given mint marks.

If one does invest in silver as a hedge they should also consider getting bars of silver as they don't have numismatic value and can be used more confidently in transaction if the need occur. Gold and a bit of platinum too. As for gold coins one should invest in them in the same manner as one should in silver.

I got all the above info as to mintage and current prices from the JR Bullion web site.

Last edited:
Did I hear correctly and understandably, that according to Erin, facebook is a CIA MK Ultra creation and Zuckerburg is just a "shill" chosen to play the part?
Yes. I am skeptical but open minded about such things but I have to admit seeing Zuckerberg testify before Congress I was shocked at how stupid he was. I think the Deep State has hijacked all social media because it is a great way to disseminate propaganda.

I'd like to know if Hillary has been or will be arrested, tried, imprisoned and/or executed. If there are two different times of birth, using computer software wouldn't it be easy to get a sense of what is happening? Isn't that 12th house stuff? Rumors are flying. I never believed she had a double until I saw fairly recent pics of her out and about and thought she looked very different. One day she had bags and jowls and the next day they were gone. One day she had an overbite and the next time normal teeth. Plastic surgery isn't that fast. Her nose looked different as well.

All very confusing.