Natal septile pattern, strong asteroids, galactic center

rageQuit

Hey guys,

i could need some input about the stuff that is going on in my natal chart.
I have analysed it alot but some things are complicated.

What do u think does the :jupiter:/:pallas:, :mars:/:vesta:, :pluto:/:juno: and :sun:/:ceres: :conjunct: mean?
Is it rare to have all those major asteroids in :conjunct:?

The next thing that stands out is the :conjunct: of :saturn:, :neptune: and :uranus: in :capricorn:.
They are all :retrograde:, :uranus: is out of bounds, :saturn: and :neptune: close to that mark.

Then there is the :moon:, in :conjunct: to the galactic-center, out of bounds, so its really close to the galactic center.

Its not directly visible but there is a beautiful septile pattern forming between the planets.
:jupiter: septiles :mercury:, :mercury: septiles :pluto:, :pluto: septiles :uranus:.
:jupiter: biseptiles :pluto:, :mercury: biseptiles :uranus:.
:jupiter: triseptiles :uranus:.
Every single planet in that pattern is forming three septiles to the other planets.
There is a triseptile between :moon: and :mars:, but its not connected to the large pattern.
:mercury: and :pluto: are parallel.

There is something else i've noticed. The 18th Harmonic chart of this is forming a grand :sextile:, but i guess it has no deeper meaning to it.

There are some delicate direct midpoint structures as well. Direct Golden Mean midpoints as well as Golden Mean aspects (The MC/IC axis separates
the ASC/DC axis in golden ratio for example.)

What are your thoughts about my natal chart? Is this extraordinary stuff or more like a common constellation?
Is there some advice how to deepen my understanding of my natal chart?

Thank you in advance! :joyful:

Attachments

• NatalChartzuschnitt.gif
    NatalChartzuschnitt.gif
    91.9 KB · Views: 26
I saw this a while ago but never commented. Here goes.

I don't think asteroids are very significant. A professional astrologer once told me that he found the minor points in a chart tend to reflect the meaning of the major ones, like a fractal. The main reason I don't consider them too important though, especially the more obscure ones, is because of the asteroid belt. The sheer volume of hypothetical points or asteroids is such that you can find just about any configuration and associate all sorts of meaning to your chart almost ad infinitum.The outer planets conjunction in Capi is a generational influence, albeit in the sixth it would make you super hardworking and career driven. Pluto, mars, jupiter, with the sun would give you a forceful yet assertive, confident yet magnanimous personality and you might find yourself vacillating between sheer optimism and dire pessimism with the planet of the underworld and the planet of the heavens conjunct your sun. It would certainly give your personality complexity.

My moon's out of bound too. Here's what I could find...

"The OOB planet deviates from normal expression; it becomes exaggerated, somehow unusual, or unconventional. This can manifest in many ways, sometimes as a remarkable talent or gift, sometimes as inappropriate or extreme behaviour." (I find it's usually both!)

This link gives great info on OOB planets as well as stats!

https://www.astronumerologywisdom.com/out-of-bounds-planets.html

I don't know about the significance of Galactic centre. I've known people who had just about every planet conjunct to it and zilch. Perhaps you're onto something with the declination though...

As for your septiles, which I take it are exact or 1 orb. Here goes...

Dane Rudhyar considers that “the septile could indicate the anti-social predisposition of a native who rather tends to escape from the collective constraints, as if he/she were motivated by an occult power or a certain predestination, which could lead him/her to sacrifice and symbolical life”.

Here's what I've personally noticed:

There is a fated quality to them; the unshakable feeling of destiny at work or a sense of there being some directive to fulfill. People with a lot of 7th harmonic are often investigative, always reading between the lines and addicted to mystery. I find we can even be a bit tricked out reading too heavily into things. :andy: Nevertheless, the unknown is very fascinating more so than for the average person, and therefore it is very likely to be pursued and explored either in a scientific or spiritual capacity. Unless other aspects contradict (jupiter mars pluto sun conjunct might offset this and the sag moon), this can give you a tendency towards introversion, inspiration, isolation, alienation, creativity, ingenuity, and eccentricity as well as mental or emotional instability. You likely value your alone time so the isolation may not be viewed negatively. You have high intuition perhaps even to the point of being psychic. Your demeanour is collected or quiet, you seek or have attained wisdom, and there is an otherworldliness about you to such an extent that you feel like a fish out of water. :alien: You have an intuitive grasp on spiritual matters (but maybe this is just an outer planet person thing). You might read Near Death Experiences with a sense of familiarity. I can often feel or sense things I do not have the capacity to articulate, especially as a child.

Just my 2 cents as someone with way too many septiles and time to research. I have uranus stationary direct and OOB on the DC and the moon OOB etc. so it's hard to say. My point is that many people researching occult topics tend to have astrological oddities (especially Uranus gone wild) so it's hard isolate these factors and say it's the work of the dreaded septiles.

Here's a link for more info.

http://aliceportman.com/septile-series/

Please answer the following questions for research purposes if you have the time.

Do sudden and unexpected twists of fate tend to occur in your life? (I'm not talking ordinary events here, I mean statistically rare.)

If yes, how many of these unexpected events are unfortunate?

Have you always felt like this isn't "home"?

Did you have any spiritual beliefs or inclinations that were in contrast with your upbringing, without there being any external influence to account for it?

Has your life been marked by frequent or intense supernatural experiences?

Would you describe yourself as obsessive?

Have you made irrational life changing decisions based on a feeling of fateful obligation or because you felt guided?

Have you felt the sense of having a very important mission to complete from an early age?

P.S. I just realized it's my fellow faker. ;)

It's hard to find information on septiles, it doesn't surprise me that no one commented. I guess people don't like getting their hands dirty, but I do so I gave it a shot.

Last edited: