Is he ok?

Neptune Rising

Hi

I have a friend who is also an ex, he was bitten recently by an animal. He is also abroad. He has seen a doctor and I've urged him to get further medical treatment and I'm waiting to hear. I don't know how the hospitals work out there especially if you have to pay for treatment. I'm in the uk where its different. They cannot test to see if he is infected. He has no symptoms. I wanted to see if the horary would show if he has been infected.

I'm afraid I don't know much about medical horary, I only know he would be Saturn, also in Sag (abroad). The animal (dog) maybe Mars, there was a recent opposition and Mars seems to signify the nature of the animal - in Gemini ruled by a retrograde planet.

Sun could also represent my (male) friend/ex, which also was involved with Mars.

That retrograde Mercury will not reach opposition to Saturn.

I don't know what house would rule infection, or outcome, or treatment available.

I'm grateful for any help, or PMs to be discreet.

Sunny

You are the Sun, he is Mercury and the dog is Saturn. Mercury opposes Saturn, so they are looking each other but aren't in connection, they are separated by the opposition. Also that Mercury is sitting in the MC (elevated) and Saturn in the 4th, the house of the end, will tell me that he is ok.

Neptune Rising

Thanks Sunny, I am wondering if he is 11th or 7th, because we were intimate and 7th house is house of people that are more than friends. My fault, I call my loves my friends, too, I guess its my Venus in Aquarius.

I am also wondering as the significator of Saturn represents him much more, he is a fair bit older than me (Saturn) and he is abroad (Sagitarius).

Sunny

At first I had a doubt, too, for the 7th or the eleventh for him but then decided for "friend", because he is an "ex" and the relationship in this way is over.
For animals/the dog I took the 6th, therefore it shows Saturn for me.
But the best of all is Mercury in the MC so at your place I wouldn't be afraid.

Let's see, there will be others opinions perhaps.

urano

This Horary chart is a bit difficult for me, I admit it.
If he isn’t "strictly" a friend I suppose we can take the 7th house, here in the friendly Aquarius. Its ruler is Saturn peregrine at the very beginning of Sagittarius. Saturn is in his 10th house.
On one hand he is represented by a malefic without major dignities, going backwards…towards Scorpio sign, maybe not a good indication about infections? On the other hand the 10th house isn’t really connected with medical troubles (however the 10th house is sometimes consulted for the treatment in medical charts). Moon is in its detriment in malefics' sign (Saturn and Mars). The Moon isn't in aspect but at the very end of Capricorn it will be in opposition aspect with Venus. Venus can be considered in his 6th house. Moreover, the Moon is in aversion to all planets in this chart, except Venus.
Elsewhere we can consider that Saturn is in a Jupiter’s sign (a benefic), Jupiter which is Fortuna’s dispositor. But Jupiter is in his 6th house and in Leo, Saturn’s detriment. I am afraid that all this doesn’t seem very good to conclude "strictly" he isn’t infected. Having said this, amateur opinion!

Last edited:

urano

I would like just to add. I realize that Venus has just changed sign, therefore the Moon in Capricorn will not be in opposition aspect with Venus. Saturn, his significator, is also is void of course.
In a very simple way nothing happen, so it’s good :)

Neptune Rising

At first I had a doubt, too, for the 7th or the eleventh for him but then decided for "friend", because he is an "ex" and the relationship in this way is over.
For animals/the dog I took the 6th, therefore it shows Saturn for me.
But the best of all is Mercury in the MC so at your place I wouldn't be afraid.

Let's see, there will be others opinions perhaps.

Thank you very much for your time, Sunny. I'm hoping you're right, I woke up today feeling positive about it, maybe prayers/positive energy helped. Interesting how your analysis shows the recent opposition with Merc and Saturn.

Neptune Rising

I would like just to add. I realize that Venus has just changed sign, therefore the Moon in Capricorn will not be in opposition aspect with Venus. Saturn, his significator, is also is void of course.
In a very simple way nothing happen, so it’s good :)

Thanks for your time, Urano, Ah yes, I didn't realise Venus changes before Moon opposes. That's good. IF he is Saturn, the Venus is right on the 6th cusp.

The 10th, he is in the middle of treatment, which I'm hoping will fix things. We don't know if the animal was infected. Mars maybe doctor as is in Saturns triplicity. Thanks!.

Neptune Rising

I've just read on Skyscript that the 8th house rules poisons. I wonder if this applies to a virus passed on from an animal. Not sure what Venus rules, as it goes into Leo, it immediately trines Saturn and in Saturn's terms. Uneven reception.

If I look at 8th house ruling poisons, and he is Saturn, then the Mercury heads to oppose Saturn, but doesn't get there. Looks hopeful!