This is the chart I meant to post.

ramjeet

Would anyone like to offer an interpretation as to the chances of this relationship? I am the moon conjunct mars, saturn yod person. Relationships are brutal for the most part for me. Yet, I seem to go deeper. This relationship is karmic, but may not be worth giving any effort. Help would be profoundly useful. Thank you :joyful: Ramjeet

Attachments

• astro_61gw_01_13_ramjeet_kaur_lex.70270.19730.gif
    astro_61gw_01_13_ramjeet_kaur_lex.70270.19730.gif
    35.9 KB · Views: 11

Iced8Ace

Stellium in 10th is combust... with Pluto in opposition. No angular contacts besides neptune on your MC, which is also conjunct Mars-Moon. I would be wary of this aspect. It is likely your relationship will unfold into a business or work scenario, with a lot of idealism surrounding it, but also, a lot of drive. A disruptive environment could be the result, with Mars sq Mars and Moon. You may get absorbed in your work and miss the connection.

Pluto on your Sun-Mercury is likely to cause some havoc as well, since it is pertaining to the 4th house, overlaying in your 8th. Family will get in the way of your connection, and control where your finances go. Moon square Uranus is troublesome but since your charts energy is grounded in 6th, 10th, 2nd house of work, so long as you don't lose sight of your goal... I think this relationship has potential.

I need to see a composite before I give a final verdict on the matter.

ramjeet

feels just like that. challenges full of potential. very focused on making a difference in the world...both of us....coming together. if we can get through the reactionary nature, the potential can flourish.

thank you...

ramjeet

i figured it out. uranus is troublesome it looks like. i wonder about the transit of uranus going over our personal planets right now too. i am in that for a bit of time yet...

Attachments

• astro_621gw_01_13_ramjeet_kaur_lex.75214.35513.gif
    astro_621gw_01_13_ramjeet_kaur_lex.75214.35513.gif
    60.3 KB · Views: 11

Iced8Ace

Yes, the composite has a focus on Uranus challenging your planets. However, there is a very helpful sextile from Saturn to your Sun-Venus in composite to even things out. The only thing that really throws off the composite is the Chiron conjunction to Sun-Venus. That will be very hard to overcome. Your positive aspects in composite have a very wide orb, as well. Uranus from 6th conjunct the 7th shows inconsistency at the work place and this affects the relationship also.

You're a very goal oriented person Ramjeet so this relationship seems ideal however... some things are more trouble than it is worth. Uranus is going to be transiting for quite awhile in the composite and synastry so I would say to keep matters casual and not to get too attached to this relationship. If you're already in a relationship, do not be threatened if someone wants to move at their own pace. Do not take communication for granted either. All the best in your endeavours.