A Discussion Thread About Racism in America

JUPITERASC

Unfortunately, millions of people believe in racism, as well in radical religion, communism
and the paranormal like UFOs and extraterrestrial life.
Personally, I don't believe in racism, communism and radical religion.
I have an interest in the UFO phenomena and of course, astrology, but t
aken with a grain of salt.
We shouldn't judge people really by their sun sign
like with skin color, we need to value people as equals
regardless of how they look or how they
(or in this case, when they) were born.

54236684_2724098587606720_4702063460458954752_n.jpg

ynnest

For a society to evolve itself away from racism it must from my perspective go/dive into it and see what it is really about in the first place.
Differences in genetics exists between different groups of people because they/we have different genetic ancestors but what unites all groups of people as one is our equal value as human beings with souls in my opinion.

The value system that this world have perpetrated is from my understanding either putting/valuing differences between people as more important than the equal value of all human beings with souls, or creating these completely totalitarian so called equal systems where the truth of our differences are not allowed to exist in the "name of equality". "Equality" here is Not the same as equal value but a distortion of it as it it does not respect the value of a human being as a whole from my viewpoint.

The solution is from my perspective to accept the truth of our differences but always keep the fundamental value of all human beings with souls equal value as the More important value but again Never deny the truth of our differences, but rather like I said accept them and/or embrace them.

Y

CapAquaPis

Not only we have huge racial, gender and class disparities; generational as well are very wide and striking. Millennials born between 1981-96 and similarly, Gen X born from 1965-80 are in great odds vs. Boomers born between 1949-64 and Peakers 1933-48. The average annual net worth for Millennials are $8,000 and half of generation X'ers are out of their parents homes. Boomers have 80% of the total national wealth of any generations with 5% for the Peakers. And I'm concerned for the Zoomers or gen Z born in the period 1997-2008 with the gen Alpha 2009-19 is something I have to wait and see. For the boomers to have most of the concentrated power in politics, economics, society and culture vs. a larger generation not on power like the millennials is going to be a great clash.

JUPITERASC

Not only we have huge racial, gender and class disparities; generational as well are very wide and striking. Millennials born between 1981-96 and similarly, Gen X born from 1965-80 are in great odds vs. Boomers born between 1949-64 and Peakers 1933-48. The average annual net worth for Millennials are $8,000 and half of generation X'ers are out of their parents homes. Boomers have 80% of the total national wealth of any generations with 5% for the Peakers. And I'm concerned for the Zoomers or gen Z born in the period 1997-2008 with the gen Alpha 2009-19 is something I have to wait and see. For the boomers to have most of the concentrated power in politics, economics, society and culture vs. a larger generation not on power like the millennials is going to be a great clash.
160407washington2.jpg

leomoon

It would be nice if racism were so easily pegged. It isn't. There are plenty of uneducated people who aren't racist, and plenty of educated people who are.

This is an excellent observation one I'd agree with. I also think in the coming Aquarian age, (and we are a long long way off according to the decan astrologers) at least when Pluto leaves Capricorn, we'll start to notice a demand for more equal respect and laws for all to adhere to.

When I was a young girl in a Catholic School (boys & girls went to), we had no black kids, and to tell the truth I can't recall Hispanics then either. Mostly white from European backgrounds, having come over from Poland, the Ukraine, etc and this school did teach a polish language class with Polish priests and nuns for the Sunday masses which were done in Polish as well.

One day this nun walks into my class demanding to know where is the little girl who was French-Indian, white and wants to be a nun? She forgot her name, but didn't forget her parent's racial and ethnic makeup. She was speaking about my aunt who was also around my age. She was born in April (Aries Sun) and I was born in January or 3 months earlier then she.

The only 3 kids in the whole school I knew about who weren't of European background white, were myself, my sister and this aunt. And yes, she did become a nun with the Polish group in New Jersey. Left many years later after the new (then) Pope John 23rd, didn't allow the nuns to become priests, she said "I'm outta here" (Aries you know!) :tongue:

In those days when my mother saw on paperwork in the first public school I entered that my background was written as "American Indian", she almost had a heart attack she was SOOOO angry. She raced to the school and demanded they change the card for my father (she said), is white and of Scot-German stock) So they did.

You don't mess with a Sagittarius Mom who is on fire at that moment.

Mom was born on an Indian reservation in upstate New York and if anyone knew about racism and how the minorities then were treated, she did. She didn't want any part of that for her 2 daughters either. :love:

https://www.newsweek.com/mike-bloom...-jr-list-examples-donald-trump-racism-1486883

david starling

Racism is gradually becoming less and less socially acceptable, but it's a long, slow process. Same with misogyny.

Age of Aquarius is getting close. Not sure what's meant by "decan" astrologers, but there's a strong attitude among many Modernistic siderealists that NO sidereal Aquarian Age qualities will come into effect until the 2370s! But, if that's the case, then why has the concept of an enlightened Aquarian Age been predicted by Jung since the 1930s, and a myriad of TROPICAL astrologers ever since?

leomoon

Racism is gradually becoming less and less socially acceptable, but it's a long, slow process. Same with misogyny.

Age of Aquarius is getting close. Not sure what's meant by "decan" astrologers, but there's a strong attitude among many Modernistic siderealists that NO sidereal Aquarian Age qualities will come into effect until the 2370s! But, if that's the case, then why has the concept of an enlightened Aquarian Age been predicted by Jung since the 1930s, and a myriad of TROPICAL astrologers ever since?

I wouldn't consider Carl Jung the absolute authority on Astrology, although he contributed much to the study esp. the collective and psychological astrology most Tropical astrologers practice. By "Decan" then macro - Dwads - I meant exactly that, as you mentioned; i.e. Sidereal positions. (See McKinnell's Macro theory regarding the Age of Aquarius on the Decans)

I do think too, that full blown Age of Aquarius will be later rather then earlier (as in our lifetimes)....But who knows for sure?

Just futurists, perhaps from other times and places as to what happened to the United States and the world.

:surprised:Many many years ago I use to communicate with Terry McK. about his theory. And believe me as a Sagittarius Sun he is just loaded with words and theories concerning his well oiled "Age of Aquarius"....Unfortunately, although I was intrigued by both his knowledge as well as his fortitude to stick with a subject unto forever (or so it seemed to me) to invest this type of work, time and effort into one subject matter, I think he could easily qualify as a first class researcher into the subject, seemingly leaving no rock unturned in his quest.

I use to have his natal chart I'd be interested again because I'm sure Gemini must be in there somewhere, lol.

He was one of the first western astrologers to introduce the Macro-decan theory in the western tropical world or was he concerning the advent of the Age of Aquarius ? He is so fast, so quick in his commitment to this cause, I simply lost interest and couldn't keep up with it all. AND, thats saying a lot, because I too have Sag Venus (brings scattered and wide ranging interests) as well as Gemini Rising (Sidereal chart) He IS one of a kind, imo. (*appears his Moon would also be in Gemini, in both charts different degrees of the sign) Ha, I thought so! :sideways:

I found his chart here:

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/MacKinnell,_Terry

Looks like this page also shows a YouTube Video if anyone has the interest:

https://macroastro.wordpress.com/blog-index/

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV9VUTL08iWz-WatiwYxHeQ/featured?platform=hootsuite

Last edited:

david starling

I wouldn't consider Carl Jung the absolute authority on Astrology, although he contributed much to the study esp. the collective and psychological astrology most Tropical astrologers practice. By "Decan" I meant exactly that, as you mentioned; i.e. Sidereal positions. (See McKinnell's Macro theory regarding the Age of Aquarius on the Decans)

I do think too, that full blown Age of Aquarius will be later rather then earlier (as in our lifetimes)....But who knows for sure?

Just futurists, perhaps from other times and places as to what happened to the United States and the world.

:surprised:Many many years ago I use to communicate with Terry McK. about his theory. And believe me as a Sagittarius Sun he is just loaded with words and theories concerning his well oiled "Age of Aquarius"....Unfortunately, although I was intrigued by both his knowledge as well as his fortitude to stick with a subject unto forever (or so it seemed to me) to invest this type of work, time and effort into one subject matter, I think he could easily qualify as a first class researcher into the subject, seemingly leaving no rock unturned in his quest.

I use to have his natal chart (so fascinated was I by his fortitude and sticktoitiveness; but long ago must have lost it. If anyone else has it, I'd be interested again because I'm sure Gemini must be in there somewhere, lol.

He was one of the first western astrologers to introduce the Macro-decan theory in the western tropical world or was he concerning the advent of the Age of Aquarius ? He is so fast, so quick in his commitment to this cause, I simply lost interest and couldn't keep up with it all. AND, thats saying a lot, because I too have Sag Venus (brings scattered and wide ranging interests) as well as Gemini Rising (Sidereal chart) He IS one of a kind, imo. (*appears his Moon would also be in Gemini, in both charts different degrees of the sign) Ha, I thought so! :sideways:

I found his chart here:

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/MacKinnell,_Terry

Looks like this page also shows a YouTube Video if anyone has the interest:

https://macroastro.wordpress.com/blog-index/

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV9VUTL08iWz-WatiwYxHeQ/featured?platform=hootsuite

Terry MacKinnel is an independent siderealist, with an unconventional way of determining the sidereal Ages (much like myself, as an independent tropicalist, regarding the tropical Ages).

He actually ADVANCED the start-date of the sidereal Aquarian Age by about 1000 years, by using an Age-indicator 15 degrees AHEAD of the standard use of the Vernal Point. He has it as having begun in the 15th Century A.D., and ushering in the Renaissance. He does say, however, that there's an overlap with the preceding Age of sidereal Pisces (since the sidereal Age sequence is retrograde), which is holding back the full effect of the Aquarian Age for several more centuries, at its halfway point.

Last edited: