a new friend - companion

Amy

I met Lee from our mutual Meet Up Groups in LA. we are both classic cinema fans and we call each other every day
he is in LA and I am in AZ. he was born on August 67, 1966 in Iowa. he is super nice, divorced and lives and works in LA
we talk a lot about film and what he does and likes

we have a lot in common.

Although I don't feel this is going to be a Long Marriage thing...I do feel like we are going to be great friends. so I am taking one of my first trips to LA in May to hang out with him. We are going to have fun and he will drive me around to all the places I loved to go with with my late husband.

my horary question is:

Will this be a good friendship? we both know what we each need and want, its a nice understanding.

thank you

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_my_new_friend.69422.17159.png
    astro_w2gw_my_new_friend.69422.17159.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 28

ElenaJ

If we use the 11th house of friends for him, he is Venus in scorpio at the very last degree making no aspects, but in your 12th house. So he might be somehow rattling your subconscious a little bit.
Moon in serious Capricorn approaches a conjunction with South moon's node, a weak point, and on the cusp of the 2nd showing the relationship is touching your sense of self esteem.
Moon next squares mars, unfortunately sitting near the 11th of friends, and ruling the 5th of affairs, so it may be that with time he will make a play for something more than friendship, which will not work out too well, as mars is weak in libra. There is a mutual reception between Venus and mars so you may accept it, but mars squaring pluto might upset you.
If on the other hand we assign him to the 7th of partners, then he is mercury, retrograde moving towards a semi-sextile with you, Jupiter, in a kind, comunicative happy relationship.
It all depends on how you perceive him in your life.
You at 23 degrees sagittarius are in Saturn's terms and face, and Saturn in Jupiter's terms receives you so you are getting some satisfaction of your needs.
He at 27 degrees scorpio is in Saturn's terms, with no reception.
So you are both looking for some type of stability in this relationship, although you are further along the way than he is towards it.
Saturn also rules the 3rd of the chart, which is communication, which you say abounds between the two of you. It is also travel, which will be involved if you live in two different states.
Try to understand what you are really looking for and what you expect from him, and move forward accordingly.

Amy

No No I am not looking for lots of sex (the last time I had sex was in 2009) I am looking for a wonderful companion who I can share lots of common interests in, and the fact that Mr. Lee is so **** handsome, is just "gravy". I love going to LA and Orange County, I go actually, about 3-4 times a year. I love the ocean and San Clemente is where I want to retire

I have always prayed that I would find a nice gentlemen out in LA that likes the same Hollywood cinema and classic nostalgia that I do. I am in several Meet Up groups in LA that meet for those reasons. BELIEVE ME I HATE IT HERE IN ARIZONA. I work at a great job at the bank and I was told that I would meet my husband #4 at work. I cant wait to see that happen, even my astrology forcast says that in December I would have someone come into my life that would be a wonderful love for me. And there would be a relationship without jealousy.

Lee and I know what we want, I know, I am ok. its just that, Elena, I feel so happy, like I have someone to finally hang out with in California. we like the same thing. Yes, he is divorced also and tells me a lot about his life in Iowa and how he went to CA to try and make it as an actor. And my goodness, some of the adventures he has been on and plenty of shows that he has hosted for vintage holly wood classic movies.

we are going to spend time together and live together in the beautiful hotel room (I am getting a suite so we can have our own bathroom and separate rooms) he has a car and we are going to drive a lot of places.

I need this, My goodness, how I need this.
I did NOT look deliberately for him, he just happened to answer back a response I sent him last year from when I was in LA and asked about one of his groups. from there, we just hit it off and started to talk

hey, just curious, since you are an astrologer.....

DOES IT SHOW SEX IN THIS CHART? LOLOLOL ;) ;) ;)

ElenaJ

"No No I am not looking for lots of sex"
"DOES IT SHOW SEX IN THIS CHART? LOLOLOL "

The lady doth protest too much, me thinks!!

The 8th is the house of sex, and north node is on the cusp, which tells us it would be a positive action, but the opposing south node is conjunct ruler of the 8th, moon, who is in her detriment. So go slowly. Shades of the past can overshadow today's enjoyment.
Moon does approach a sextile with sun in scorpio (sign of sex), in the 11th of hopes and friendship, which is very nice and promising.
Just the fact of booking a suite with two bedrooms would indicate you are hoping for more. A friendship between two persons of the opposite sex, when it becomes very friendly, easily slips into a physical expression.
In your case, two persons who are free of ties and adult have no restrictions on this. You should just evaluate which might happen to the friendship if things don't go as hoped in bed. Again, have clear in your mind what you want, be sincere, and act accordingly.

ElenaJ

Ps. if you find out his birth data it could be interesting to do a synastry between the two of you, on a new thread.

Amy

Ps. if you find out his birth data it could be interesting to do a synastry between the two of you, on a new thread.
Oh yes I'm going to ask him for his time of birth I already know he was born August 6th 1966 in Iowa and I don't know I think he moved to Los Angeles when he was in his twenties and yes he is divorced no kids but some he is a struggling actor plus he also works for a law firm but so yeah he's younger than me so yes I will get it's time of birth cuz I am very curious I know this isn't going to lead to marriage I'm just looking for a companion and it would be nice to kiss and cuddle and hang out I think that's something that I really would like I wasn't very much into sex even when I was married so I know it's going to be tough to find a nice gentleman that is into that also but I'll take my chances he's so so nice all right I'll get his information Thanks Elena