Will he text me?

UnluckyGirl

This question is about a guy I met online
We had a platonic relationship..We chatted for 2 years. He wanted a real relationship with me but I could't take that step because I had many problems in my life.
Last time he texted me was inDecember 2014.
When this question popped up in my mind I was feeling almost nothing for him. (It's like an on-off thing since we stopped chatting) But I wanted so much to know if he'll text me..

I need your help
Thanks in advance

sc8e53.jpg

andreea

Banned
You are L1= Venus and he is L7= Mars; Venus is in Cancer, Mars fall - this may indicate that he receives you negatively. Mars is 5 degrees from the 2nd house cusp, so I think he is in your 2nd house. The Moon ( question, your co-significator and also ruler of your 3rd of communication) separated from a square with Saturn, his L3 ( ruler of the 3rd from the 7th) 7 units ago. The Moon in the 5th - succedent + Virgo - mutable sign = 7 months, give or take, which would roughly confirm what you said, that he last texted you in Dec. 2014. The Moon will apply to a square with Mars ( him) in 1 unit - around 1 month, so my guess is that you will be the one to text him ( cos Moon is also your L3), but square is a disharmonious aspect, typically implying argument.

Last edited:

UnluckyGirl

You are L1= Venus and he is L7= Mars; Venus is in Cancer, Mars fall - this may indicate that he receives you negatively. Mars is 5 degrees from the 2nd house cusp, so I think he is in your 2nd house. The Moon ( question, your co-significator and also ruler of your 3rd of communication) separated from a square with Saturn, his L3 ( ruler of the 3rd from the 7th) 7 units ago. The Moon in the 5th - succedent + Virgo - mutable sign = 7 months, give or take, which would roughly confirm what you said, that he last texted you in Dec. 2014. The Moon will apply to a square with Mars ( him) in 1 unit - around 1 month, so my guess is that you will be the one to text him ( cos Moon is also your L3), but square is a disharmonious aspect, typically implying argument.

Thank you for your answer

I am a bit confused though.
Do you think Mars is in my 2nd because of it being about 4 orbs apart from my 2nd H cusp? Because I've read somewhere that this does not apply in horary charts?

Also if Venus was in Scorpio (Mars rulership) it would mean that I like him.. not that he likes me.. So how could my Venus in Mars fall mean that he receives me negatively?I really don't get it :S

UnluckyGirl

Some questions for anyone who can answer them.

I am also Mercury (because Mercury falls in my 1st H
and he is Also Saturn
I am wondering what about the Sun.. Sun goes to men when we ask a relationship qiestion.. Do I give Sun to him? or is it me? Again I've read that Sun goes always to men if Sun is not ruler of the 1st..
So here I suppose he is Sun right?

What could these mean?

*** I used Placidus system instead of Regiomontanious by accident.. But I checked t it and they are both the same (exactly the same..)

andreea

Banned
Thank you for your answer

I am a bit confused though.
Do you think Mars is in my 2nd because of it being about 4 orbs apart from my 2nd H cusp? Because I've read somewhere that this does not apply in horary charts?

Also if Venus was in Scorpio (Mars rulership) it would mean that I like him.. not that he likes me.. So how could my Venus in Mars fall mean that he receives me negatively?I really don't get it :S

It is not "your" Venus LOL, YOU ARE Venus in the sign of his fall - use your logic, is Mars comfortable in the sign of his fall? No, duh... so if Venus is in the sign where he is the least comfortable ( most likely hates it :)), then do you think he receives you in a positive manner? I highly doubt that.

As for the first question and as I previously said, I think that Mars is in the 2nd cos it is in the same sign as the 2nd house cusp and only 4 degrees away. Hopefully Dirius or someone else will further clarify this for you. Good luck, UnluckyGirl! ( you can definitely use it :))

Btw, if Venus was in Scorpio, it would mean that Mars RECEIVES Venus, not what you said that " I like him" ( i.e. Venus likes Mars) - it s the other way around. In your chart, Mars has no dignity in the sign where Venus is, so it is negative reception. The chart is nocturnal, so Mars does offer some mild reception as the ruler of the triplicity by night.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
As for the first question and as I previously said, I think that Mars is in the 2nd cos it is in the same sign as the 2nd house cusp and only 4 degrees away. Hopefully Dirius or someone else will further clarify this for you. Good luck, UnluckyGirl! ( you can definitely use it :))

As I understand it, a planet's proximity to the cusp of a house does matter in traditional, and hence horary, astrology. If it is applies within 5 degrees of the house cusp, it is considered to be of that house.

However, I don't believe that a planet is generally considered part of a house simply because that planet is the same sign as the cusp, though.

andreea

Banned
As I understand it, a planet's proximity to the cusp of a house does matter in traditional, and hence horary, astrology. If it is applies within 5 degrees of the house cusp, it is considered to be of that house.

However, I don't believe that a planet is generally considered part of a house simply because that planet is the same sign as the cusp, though.

IleneK my dear, I said " cos it is in the same sign....AND only 4 degrees away", therefore not exclusively because the planet is in the same sign as the cusp....AND implies both :)

UnluckyGirl

IleneK

thank you
what is your opinion for this horary chart?

Andreea

I am sorry for my mistakes.. English is not my mother language. Here in my vountry we use to say "I am Venus and he is Mars so mu Venus is in his Mars fall" :)

tikana

umm i am not seeing anything possitive here

yeah mars is in your 1st but it is in different sign than asce
plus he is combusted
and saturn in retro in 7th - not exactly great for a relationship

moon sq mars as well...

UnluckyGirl

Hi tikana thank you for your reply

I am not asking for a relationship
I am asking if he will text me
and if he likes me

Someone told me that I am indeed Mercury
but he is Sun

If I am Mercury that mean he wants me (Mars and Sun in Gemini)

She also told me that she thinks he is dissapointed from the situation between us and there won't be any contact
(There is no way I'll text him..)

Do you agree?

I also thought I am Mercury too..
and I found out where I've read about this.
It's in the link below
number 2 in the post

mithras93.tripod.com/lessons/lesson1/lesson1.html

andreea

Banned
umm i am not seeing anything possitive here

yeah mars is in your 1st but it is in different sign than asce
plus he is combusted
and saturn in retro in 7th - not exactly great for a relationship

moon sq mars as well...

Tik, you re right, Mars is combusted, he is not seeing things clearly. The Sun is ruler of his 11th, so Sun could be one of his friends or his own aspirations/hopes/dreams ( UnluckyGirl said that he wanted a real relationship). Sun also applies to conjunct Mars in 5 units ( angular in mutable - 5 days or 5 weeks). Saturn is ruler of his 3rd, but also his 4th ( end of matters) and 5th ( affair) houses, and it is in his 1st, so an affair with another woman is not out of the question, right?

The querent s original question was " will he text me", so Tikana, that applying square between Moon and Mars means no texting at all or just not the kind of text that she obviously expects/hopes for? The fact that the Moon also applies to an opposition with Neptune ( deception, delusion) in 1 unit ( the same time frame as with Mars) makes me think that the outcome will not be the one she wants. Thanks!! :)

Last edited:

tikana

it doesnt matter what you are asking relationship or not.. he wont text
i hopei a wrong

just because a guy says he wants something..it doesnt mean he is telling the truth.

UnluckyGirl

tikana
Thanks
I know this but he had no reason for waiting such a long time.. I mean tried through my friend so much.. and he told me that he couldn't stand this situation.. (not meeting face to face)

tikana

shrug

if he had that kind of a problem, he would be knocking on your door by now
since he hasnt done that.. i'd assume it is pure bs ...
but then since i have little to no patience with ppl these days, i would give him a pacifier if he comes over

UnluckyGirl

tikana

What's the bs?

He wanted to do that.. He doesn't know where I live.. I've told him that I live in another city.. not the one I live indeed.. He doesn't know my true name
because in facebook I'have a fake one and he couldn't find my surname of course..
He asked me many times about my surname.. of course I didn't told him..
I didn't give him my phone number when he asked..

I've threaten my friend not to tell him anything.. and she was afraid of losing me as a friend.. so she told him nothing about me..
and she deleted him because he was asking her all thetime about me..
In fact my friend gave me her facebook pass so I could check their conversation because I didn't believe he was asking that much about me.

He has done other things like that.. but I think you get what I mean..

I am not rich..I am not an easy woman.. So he had no benefit from me.. Why do that much if he even didn't like me?

tikana

???

you are asking if he will text you. I am not seeing a single yes in the chart
why are you asking me why this or why is that.
he is combusted meaning A. he is afraid of something b. he is overwhelmed or some other cr*p you dont know.

I am not interpol

andreea

Banned
tikana

What's the bs?

He wanted to do that.. He doesn't know where I live.. I've told him that I live in another city.. not the one I live indeed.. He doesn't know my true name
because in facebook I'have a fake one and he couldn't find my surname of course..
He asked me many times about my surname.. of course I didn't told him..
I didn't give him my phone number when he asked..

I've threaten my friend not to tell him anything.. and she was afraid of losing me as a friend.. so she told him nothing about me..
and she deleted him because he was asking her all thetime about me..
In fact my friend gave me her facebook pass so I could check their conversation because I didn't believe he was asking that much about me.

He has done other things like that.. but I think you get what I mean..

I am not rich..I am not an easy woman.. So he had no benefit from me.. Why do that much if he even didn't like me?

Tik, I think that was a rhetoric question....UnluckyGirl, with Regiomontanus, Mars is in your 1st, so that means that he still likes you, but he only receives you by minor/mild dignity as ruler of triplicity by night. This means that despite the fact that he is into you/thinks about you, he finds it rather difficult to attend to you ( i.e. your needs, desires, expectations), which is quite understandable since at this point, as you said, you cannot fulfill his need for a real relationship as opposed to just a platonic one. So, I think he is in a "I hate myself for loving you" kind of situation right now.

Horary aside, you obviously care for him and you might even contemplate a real relationship with him after you had dealt with those issues ( you referred to )in your life, so I cant seem to understand why wont you even consider texting him and see where you two stand. After all, it s the 21st century, women can propose to men if they feel like ( Pink the singer for instance proposed to her husband :)). Why do men always have to make the first move? You clearly feel something for him, so why dont you just go with your gut feeling and contact him instead of waiting for him to do that? I mean what do you have to lose? Wishing you the best.

Last edited:

tikana

here is where i am falling into grey area

when a planet is in the house of quested, usually the person like the house owner more but is it the same if the questor's significator is in different sign than the owner of the house

UnluckyGirl

andreea

thank you again

I like men being the hunter :p

Tikana

Excuse me.. I didn't want to upset you.
I asked what "bs" means because I 've never heard it.

I didn't want to get just an answer from thia horary... I wanted to learn from this.. I mean learn how to read it
ao next time I 'll see 7th's lord in 1st house I'll know what that means :)