I think I was murdered...

poyi

Premium Member
North Node in 12th house is more important in personal level. Aries North node stay in that sign for a long period of time. The house placement is overpower the sign itself as that is more personal. 12th house is self sacrifice to achieve a greater good beyond one self benefit or self undoing to fall into endless suffering in your own prison. Aries as a sign you can be selfish and self undoing to ignore other people, or you can take action to fight for those less fortunate than yourself. You are overly focused on your own self image, and own ego, 12th house is to dissolve particular your Ego Aries.

JUPITERASC

North Node in 12th house is more important in personal level. Aries North node stay in that sign for a long period of time. The house placement is overpower the sign itself as that is more personal. 12th house is self sacrifice to achieve a greater good beyond one self benefit or self undoing to fall into endless suffering in your own prison. Aries as a sign you can be selfish and self undoing to ignore other people, or you can take action to fight for those less fortunate than yourself. You are overly focused on your own self image, and own ego, 12th house is to dissolve particular your Ego Aries.
Sign of North Node being Aries
means domicile ruler Mars is involved
and
Exalted Ruler - the Sun
The condition of both natal Sun and natal Mars have an influence on the delineation
:smile:

vitas

You misinterpreted my clear comment :smile:

Karma = action

actions have consequences

EVERY action has a consequence

Not all consequences are predictable - simply because some consequences only manifest after considerable time has passed

One may no longer remember the action that led to the consequence

nevertheless that action occurred

SO

karma.png

You are contradicting yourself because I asked you, and you said it doesn't work like that so why should I be of services to people if good wont come back to me? why in the world must I do good to others? if i was used in past lifetimes? everyone keeps telling me to be more selish so now I will see the world through crimson eyes....

Sign of North Node being Aries
means domicile ruler Mars is involved
and
Exalted Ruler - the Sun
The condition of both natal Sun and natal Mars have an influence on the delineation

My mars is out of bounds, and I'm pretty sure someone killed me in a past lifetime, so now I'm angry.

Last edited by a moderator:

JUPITERASC

You are contradicting yourself because I asked you, and you said it doesn't work like that so why should I be of services to people if good wont come back to me? why in the world must I do good to others? if i was used in past lifetimes? everyone keeps telling me to be more selish so now I will see the world through crimson eyes....

Oh look who decided to come out the woodwork to play, sup poyi? LOL your funny because you speak in these fortune cookie riddles & honestly you should just simply assimilate to my will so I can better understand you.. My field is highly superficial driven & self conscious awared do you understand? Egos will either make or break you, in my other thread you told me to develop a strong ego and now in this thread your telling me not to, sounds to me like your own your period.

My mars is out of bounds, and I'm pretty sure someone killed me in a past lifetime, so now I'm angry.
IF you were killed in a previous lifetime
which is not necessarily the case
BECAUSE simply a natal chart is dependent on a correct time of birth
and if the official time of birth is inaccurate
then that natal chart posted is unreliable

Regarding anger - if you want to feel angry then feel angry - that is your choice - however there is an alternative http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me7Wm5LOpx0

Being angry with EVERYONE because you think you may have been killed by ONE INDIVIDUAL in a previous lifetime
is unreasonable

LOL-Karma.jpg

vitas

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

IF you were killed in a previous lifetime
which is not necessarily the case
BECAUSE simply a natal chart is dependent on a correct time of birth
and if the official time of birth is inaccurate
then that natal chart posted is unreliable

Regarding anger - if you want to feel angry then feel angry - that is your choice - however there is an alternative http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me7Wm5LOpx0

Being angry with EVERYONE because you think you may have been killed by ONE INDIVIDUAL in a previous lifetime
is unreasonable

LOL-Karma.jpg

My time of birth is recorded on my birth certificate, my time of birth is 100 percent accurate, trust me.

Last edited by a moderator:

poyi

Premium Member
Since JA used a picture with Chinese characters, I can explain this in a more symbolic way from the language itself.

因緣

因 the original symbol is a person lying on a mat. Also as a symbol of a person Enters a Hole.
201006010804043723p.gif

201303132304056452p.jpg

on the left is 糸 which is a thread of fabrics/textiles, on the right meaning animals. This word by itself meaning the edge of fabric can be used as the edge of various subject including as the border of something, fringe, brink. Interestingly also meaning Fate. It also has the meaning of Because.

Two words together, very symbolic abstract meaning would be the start of, to enter of and link to the edge and thread of matters interlinked together. Or as simple as Therefore and Because.

I use this picture as my explanation of the how the language itself meaning Karma. The needles/wooden device that she uses to push and pull to sew the textiles.

textile5.jpg

You are the person who is sewing the textile (life). The textile is the expression and quality of your life.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
This one believes he once inhaled oxygen in a past life. Such a thing cannot be proven, but if past lives be true then this one has spoken most factual.

tikana

I have a feeling I was murdered in a past lifetime, are there any indicators in my chart of such things?

5xi.gif

Sun 15°08' Virgo
Moon 2°36' Scorpio
Mercury 17°17' Virgo
Venus 0°33' Scorpio
Mars 16°04' Capricorn
Jupiter 18°14' Я Pisces
Saturn 3°53' Sagittarius
Uranus 18°25' Sagittarius
Neptune 3°03' Я Capricorn
Pluto 5°22' Scorpio
Chiron 21°45' Gemini
Ceres 16°01' Libra
Pallas 22°54' Virgo
Juno 6°16' Sagittarius
Vesta 19°47' Я Aries
Node 21°16' Aries
Lilith 15°43' Gemini
Fortune 27°54' Pisces
AS 15°22' Taurus
MC 26°08' Capricorn

Sun House 5
Moon House 6
Mercury House 5
Venus House 6
Mars House 9
Jupiter House 11
Saturn House 7
Uranus House 8
Neptune House 8
Pluto House 6
Chiron House 2
Ceres House 6
Pallas House 5
Juno House 7
Vesta House 12
Node House 12
Lilith House 2
Fortune House 12

House 1 15°22' Taurus
House 2 13°27' Gemini
House 3 4°59' Cancer
House 4 26°08' Cancer
House 5 21°31' Leo
House 6 27°18' Virgo
House 7 15°22' Scorpio
House 8 13°27' Sagittarius
House 9 4°59' Capricorn
House 10 26°08' Capricorn
House 11 21°31' Aquarius
House 12 27°18' Pisces

Moon Conjunction Venus Orb 2°02'
Sun Conjunction Mercury Orb 2°09'
Moon Conjunction Pluto Orb 2°46'
Venus Conjunction Pluto Orb 4°48'
Mars Conjunction MC Orb 10°04
Mercury Opposite Jupiter Orb 0°57'
Sun Opposite Jupiter Orb 3°06'
Jupiter Square Uranus Orb 0°10'
Mercury Square Uranus Orb 1°07'
Sun Square Uranus Orb 3°17'
Venus Square MC Orb 4°25'
Moon Square MC Orb 6°27'
Sun Trine AS Orb 0°14'
Mars Trine AS Orb 0°41'
Sun Trine Mars Orb 0°56'
Mercury Trine Mars Orb 1°13'
Mercury Trine AS Orb 1°54'
Moon Sextile Neptune Orb 0°27'
Mars Sextile Jupiter Orb 2°10'
Neptune Sextile Pluto Orb 2°18'
Venus Sextile Neptune Orb 2°29'
Jupiter Sextile AS Orb 2°51'
Moon SemiSquare Mercury Orb 0°18'
Sun SemiSquare Venus Orb 0°25'
Moon SemiSquare Uranus Orb 0°49'
Moon SesquiQuadrate Jupiter Orb 0°38'
Jupiter SesquiQuadrate Pluto Orb 2°07'
Moon Quintile Mars Orb 1°28'
Saturn SemiSextile Neptune Orb 0°49'
Moon SemiSextile Saturn Orb 1°16'
Saturn SemiSextile Pluto Orb 1°29'

ummm hey Vitas
i think we all would have been murdered if we had to deal with your sound breaking high vocal

lol

*people, if you have no idea what i am talking about .. youtube vitas* and put on your headphones
enjoy!

Blaze

Account Closed
ummm hey Vitas
i think we all would have been murdered if we had to deal with your sound breaking high vocal

lol

*people, if you have no idea what i am talking about .. youtube vitas* and put on your headphones
enjoy!

This one thanks you, Tik. Introducing one to such music was.....a kindness.

:crying: