career as a Lawyer

arjun84

Hi,

This is Arjun from India.

By God's grace I will completing my Law Degree this coming June 2013.

I would be grateful if you could kindly read my chart and tell me whether My Chart shows Success in a Career as a Lawyer ?

And if at all yes then which field of Law is best suited for me ?

* My Birth Details:

Name : Arjun
Date : 13-08-1984
Time : 16:00 Hours
Place: Mumbai-India

Regards,

Arjun

Zarathu

Account Closed
Hi,

I would be grateful if you could kindly read my chart and tell me whether My Chart shows Success in a Career as a Lawyer ?

* My Birth Details:

Regards,

Arjun

I think that you need to be a little bit more specific. There are various field in the practice of the LAW. I have a friend who was a trial lawyer and struggled with talking to people and is now a very fine real estate lawyer.

What kind of law are you interested in, since application of the law is from wild active to stain quiet and everything in between. With your engineering background, are you more interested in Corporate science law or in patent law for example?

Cypocryphy

The question is more than whether you have the aptitude to be a lawyer; the question is will you be employed as a lawyer if you were to learn the skills and credentials to be a lawyer.

First look at what it means to be a lawyer and whether you are likely to find employment. Second, ask this question again.

Cypocryphy

I think that you need to be a little bit more specific. There are various field in the practice of the LAW. I have a friend who was a trial lawyer and struggled with talking to people and is now a very fine real estate lawyer.

What kind of law are you interested in, since application of the law is from wild active to stain quiet and everything in between. With your engineering background, are you more interested in Corporate science law or in patent law for example?

There are basic skill sets that one could discern as to whether one would be a lawyer. You can do that, Zarathu, if you wish. It really is irrelevant what specific area is required since you can already discern whether someone will have verbal acuity (or what other characteristics required to make one a great trial advocate or one that works behind the scenes).

Zarathu

Account Closed
There are basic skill sets that one could discern as to whether one would be a lawyer. You can do that, Zarathu, if you wish. It really is irrelevant what specific area is required since you can already discern whether someone will have verbal acuity (or what other characteristics required to make one a great trial advocate or one that works behind the scenes).

Pardon.... Cyporyphy...

He's getting his law degree this June. He doesn't want to know if he has the aptitudes to be a lawyer, he already is a lawyer effectively. He wants to know what chart would say about going into business for himself in LAW.

And in this instance, it would be worthwhile to know what kind of LAW he is interested in pursuing with his newly minted LAW DEGREE.

OF COURSE we could go through it as if we know nothing or just looking for it as an aptitude, but most of us have to seek and choose the cases that we are willing to do a pro-bono job for. I explore these carefully since something this is really important to someone, and if I chose it, I would have to spend maybe an hour of my time looking over it very carefully.

This is why I always ask questions. I have to decide: 1) whether its interesting enough to do, and 2) whether after spending the time, the person will be even a little bit grateful for the time I've spent.

Cypocryphy

Pardon.... Cyporyphy...

He's getting his law degree this June. He doesn't want to know if he has the aptitudes to be a lawyer, he already is a lawyer effectively. He wants to know what chart would say about going into business for himself in LAW.

And in this instance, it would be worthwhile to know what kind of LAW he is interested in pursuing with his newly minted LAW DEGREE.

OF COURSE we could go through it as if we know nothing or just looking for it as an aptitude, but most of us have to seek and choose the cases that we are willing to do a pro-bono job for. I explore these carefully since something this is really important to someone, and if I chose it, I would have to spend maybe an hour of my time looking over it very carefully.

This is why I always ask questions. I have to decide: 1) whether its interesting enough to do, and 2) whether after spending the time, the person will be even a little bit grateful for the time I've spent.

Whoops! My bad. :smile: I apologize. There was another post on here that asked whether he or she should be a lawyer. I'm multi-taskng right now. That's my excuse anyway, for not reading carefully. :lol:

Yeah. You're right. That information would be helpful.

I have no idea what the legal job market is in India, but if it is anything as it is in the US, take what you can get. Truly, if you, Arjun, are in the US, and you do not have employment already, then most likely you are going to be unemployed. See if your situation parallels the US. I think it might not, but check it out. I assume that you must be well aware of your situation, but I am just restating it because it will greatly affect any reading that you receive. It must be read in context.

ibmfreak

Hi,

* My Birth Details:

Regards,

Arjun

OmSai Arjun. I would like start by saying your name suggests your caliber.

As far as your chart is concerned. You are a dhanu ascendant with the lord of lagna ie 1st house which becomes a lord of kendra and trikona is in the first house. This is the most pious position with regards to wealth social status, career and overall life picture is concerned. Other then that you need to consider the position of justics maker which is saturn out of the nine planets. Saturn gives us the fruits of good and bad deeds done by us as per our prabadh sanchit karmas. Saturn is the lord of 2nd house of wealth and 3rd house of courage/siblings sitting in the 11th house or labh stan. You have all required positions to become a great lawyer my friend.

Also seen is a lakshmi yoga of lord of 11th house venus and lord of kendra ie is 10th house of profession in 9th house or bagya stan.

Remember when saturn is a good in the chart(in your case ucha in libra) sun tends to be bad in your case in 8th house which is not good.

Sun represents father and politics. Take extra care when you deal with both. You might be in a situation where your fortune might go in health issues.

Try to help elders around you and that should help. You should wear a yellow sapphire and a ruby to increase the energies of guru and sun respectively. It will be money well spent. Also doing Om surya namah and just taking water in a pot or hands and offering it and reciting the above mantra should be a blessing.
Good Luck

arjun84

Dear friends,

first and foremost let me thank the gentleman who posted a kind reading above, I really appreciate your time time & efforts to help me.

I also went through all the above comments & realise that there is some kind of confusion as to what my actual query is.

hence let me reframe my question:

Q1. As per my chart do I have the necessary aptitude to become a Good Lawyer ?

Q2. It has been seen that sometimes even Good Lawyers do not manage to earn well & get any sort of fame, so in my case if I do have the qualities to be a Good Lawyer then will I manage to earn Good wealth & get name & fame ?

Q3. There are so many branches of law , as per my chart which branches am I best suited for ?

Regards,

Arjun

ibmfreak

Dear friends,

first and foremost let me thank the gentleman who posted a kind reading above, I really appreciate your time time & efforts to help me.

I also went through all the above comments & realise that there is some kind of confusion as to what my actual query is.

hence let me reframe my question:

Q1. As per my chart do I have the necessary aptitude to become a Good Lawyer ?

Q2. It has been seen that sometimes even Good Lawyers do not manage to earn well & get any sort of fame, so in my case if I do have the qualities to be a Good Lawyer then will I manage to earn Good wealth & get name & fame ?

Q3. There are so many branches of law , as per my chart which branches am I best suited for ?

Regards,

Arjun
Ans.1 The answer is in your question.
Ans.2 Yes
Ans.3 Property law,Marriage law(Don know whatits called) more preferable.

Also a good lawyer never repeats his questions, believing in yourself is a top requirement.

arjun84

Hi,

Once again thank you for your kind reading.

I just need following clarification:

1. I had completed my graduation in Engineering and even worked for 1 year, But some mysterious sequence of incidents led me to develop an interest in Law & enroll into Law, Basically is my chart that of a Lawyer or an Engineer ?

2. I believe I am currently going through Saturn mahadasha, Is it good for me ? how will my next mahadasha of Mercury be compared to saturn ? since these two Mahadasha will dominate most of my working life.

3. The ruler of my chart Jupiter is placed in ascendant itself in it's own sign. however it is retrograde & aspected by saturn.... does this make it weak or strong ?

ibmfreak

Hi,

Once again thank you for your kind reading.

I just need following clarification:

1. I had completed my graduation in Engineering and even worked for 1 year, But some mysterious sequence of incidents led me to develop an interest in Law & enroll into Law, Basically is my chart that of a Lawyer or an Engineer ?

2. I believe I am currently going through Saturn mahadasha, Is it good for me ? how will my next mahadasha of Mercury be compared to saturn ? since these two Mahadasha will dominate most of my working life.

3. The ruler of my chart Jupiter is placed in ascendant itself in it's own sign. however it is retrograde & aspected by saturn.... does this make it weak or strong ?

The answer to all 3 questions is Rs.5000.00. Deposit that through western union. Then send me the number by message on the forum. Then we will get a clarity right now its just questions and answers no implementation or two way benefit. Good Luck.

Zarathu

Account Closed
The answer to all 3 questions is Rs.5000.00. Deposit that through western union. Then send me the number by message on the forum. Then we will get a clarity right now its just questions and answers no implementation or two way benefit. Good Luck.

I hope that you are joking here.

ibmfreak

I hope that you are joking here.

Hahahaha. You have comeback with a question for my last answer?
Have you got a answer for the last questions by our Hon'ble Friend?

I think too many repetitive questions cause confusion even when you are a lawyer. :lol: . My answer was to end the conversation. Cheers.

Rajarshi

OP has asked the same question in another section of forum and readings by good astrologers like Virinchi & Aquarius 7000 are given. Please see link below:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61968

Unfortunately, the readings differ sharply, though both of them are good in this field.

May be some more deliberations should be given by the astrologers to guide the OP in right direction.

Requesting Virinchi & Aquarius 7000 to give reasoning for their conclusion.

IBMfreak is also requested to contribute.

This is necessary as Astrology sometime creates more confusion than guidance, which we should try to avoid at all cost.

With Regards

Rajarshi

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
Hahahaha. You have comeback with a question for my last answer?
Have you got a answer for the last questions by our Hon'ble Friend?

I think too many repetitive questions cause confusion even when you are a lawyer. :lol: . My answer was to end the conversation. Cheers.

Sometime questions keep being asked until the answer is one that one agrees with. I don't know that that is the case here.

arjun84

Astrology is a tool to help people & guide them with regards to their destiny & karmic pattern.

People ask questions because they are in distress/confusion/lost regarding situations in life.

An Astrologer should feel blessed that he/she is God's medium to help people in distress and they do earn positive karmic points for the same.

At the same time I agree that people too should not go on questioning astrologers endlessly especially when it is a free reading... however i guess what happens is that people are so anxious or scared that they want to reassure themselves that things are fine or 100% secure.

In my case as Rajshri pointed out... I have been given two diverse readings in this forum. Virinichi says that I should never get into law while the gentleman above says I have all qualities to become a great Lawyer. hence I am a bit confused as to how the same chart can give two totally opposite views.

Please understand that I am 29 years of age & am under tremendous pressure to kick-start my career, I fought with everyone to complete my Law degree as it is my passion and now people expect performance & me to become financially independent.... hence I need you people to guide me as to wheter I can succeed as a Lawyer & what remedies I should undertake to ensure the same.... please understand my desperate situation.

At the same time, I apologise if I asked too many questions which upset anyone, it was not my intention to do so... just my anxiety.

Regards,

Arjun

ibmfreak

Astrology is a tool to help people & guide them with regards to their destiny & karmic pattern.

People ask questions because they are in distress/confusion/lost regarding situations in life.

An Astrologer should feel blessed that he/she is God's medium to help people in distress and they do earn positive karmic points for the same.

At the same time I agree that people too should not go on questioning astrologers endlessly especially when it is a free reading... however i guess what happens is that people are so anxious or scared that they want to reassure themselves that things are fine or 100% secure.

In my case as Rajshri pointed out... I have been given two diverse readings in this forum. Virinichi says that I should never get into law while the gentleman above says I have all qualities to become a great Lawyer. hence I am a bit confused as to how the same chart can give two totally opposite views.

Please understand that I am 29 years of age & am under tremendous pressure to kick-start my career, I fought with everyone to complete my Law degree as it is my passion and now people expect performance & me to become financially independent.... hence I need you people to guide me as to wheter I can succeed as a Lawyer & what remedies I should undertake to ensure the same.... please understand my desperate situation.

At the same time, I apologise if I asked too many questions which upset anyone, it was not my intention to do so... just my anxiety.

Regards,

Arjun

I will start with a question "What can stop you from becoming a good lawyer?"

Ans. Is nothing, Your next question should be Why nothing?

I have attached your chart. Go step by step by comparing my writings with your First chart in the attachment.I will try to be more descriptive.

1. Lagna is Sagittarius Lord of which is Jupiter/Guru. It sits in the 1st house. This is called PanchMahapurush Yoga with Guru Exalted in the First house or Lagna. Now Lagna is you. This lagna sees the 7th house which is the house of romance/marriage and in D-9 Navmansa chart(not shown here as your question was pertaining to career) is being looked by venus. Venus is a upachaya house lord ie 11th house. Your wife will come from a rich family.
Now going to back to the First chart in the screenshot, Saturn is the lord of 2nd and 3rd house sitting in 11th house or labh stan.Saturn gets exalted in Libra/7th sign in the zodiac. Now look at the position of saturn it sits in 11th house exalted in libra.
Saturn aspects 3, 10 and 7 house from its position. Saturn is not a yogakaraka but maraka in your case as its owns the 2nd house, but the position of saturn is the best in your chart.
Look at Rahu now. It sits in the 6th house looking at the 12th were mangal is sitting. Mangal or Mars is sitting in 8th sign. 8th is scorpio owner of which is Mars itself.
You have 3 planets which are exalted or planet sitting in own house. This is a chart of atleast a crorepati.
It is said that when 3 planets are exalted in the chart the person as per Saravali

23-26. EFFECTS OF MORE PLANETS IN EXALTATION. If two planets are simultaneously exalted at birth, the native will be rich and famous.

"Three planets in simultaneous exaltation will make one head a town, wealthy and an Army chief. "

Coming to back to Rahu in the 6th house of enemies this will give winning in competitions.
Shani is Justics Guru is higher knowledge and Rahu wants to win, at any cost.
Now let me put all this in a simple way and how it relates to you.
1. You are a lawyer or are trying to become one. You are going through saturn mahadasha. You have to work hard. Saturn is a planet of delay it is like government bonds which gives 100% results no matter. So Money/Prosperity will come.
You have to work hard that what saturn does, but Saturn my friend always rewards hard work. I suppose you must be in India. I say this on Saturday.

Do the following.
1. Wear a natural yellow sapphire, in the index finger. A good one.
2. Do hanuman chalisa and mritunjaya mantra. Hanuman and Shiv are the adhipati or kuldevtas of shani whereas Maha Vishnu is devta for Surya.

Understand the point 2 you will find the relation between saturn and shiv and surya and vishnu. Its Darkness and Light. Destruction and Creation/Sustenance.

DO what is told, and see the benefit.Doing it or not is again your destiny. Good Luck. :sagittariusimg:

"Also remember that benefit or loss is the same." Vic.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 19

Vista

Argun,
Your birth time is skeptical to me, did you round the time off or is it a guesstimate?

Hi,

* My Birth Details:

Regards,

Arjun

arjun84

@ibmfreak : Thank you so much for your wonderful analysis -I will diligently follow all the remedies outlined by you.
Just one observation : You wrote in My D-9 Chart, 7th house is seen by Venus... which means Venus should be in ascendant in the D-9 chart, however as per the chart I possess... My D-9 chart is Gemini rising with Jupiter in ascendant & Venus in 2nd house in cancer. please cross-check with the chart you made.... will it make a difference ?

@Vista - the Birth-timing is as per my Birth Certificate issued by the Hospital - I also spoke to the concerned person there & she assured me that at max there can be a difference of +- 10 mins... but never more or less than that... hence my birth timing is confirmed 4 pm