Im I really gonna lose my wife ?

Jrsaman

She basically told me today that its not looking to good for us.
We've been fighting heavy for 6 months.
We just came back from a huge vacation where we went back to where our parents were born (Azores,Portugal) it conencided basically with her Saturn Return.
We have been married 10 years Nov 23 and I love her very very much as she does me.
The main reason I fight with her is about lack of attention,Im still not sure whats shes fighting about.
Asked her if there was someone else and she said no and cited our not having anything in common and our lack of chemistry lately.
Im pridefull and a bit jealous and possesive at times,this news was a bit tough for me to take.
We are a little more that 9 years apart in age and she just turned 30 2 weeks ago which she wasnt to thrilled about.
I got married during my Saturn Return and now its posible that Im losing my marriage during my partners Saturn Return coinciding with saturn transiting my 7th.
In synastry My Natal Saturn is on her 7th house and her Natal Saturn is on my 7th house cusp.
I alway thought it meant it would last (or atleast hoped so)
As far as character she is a much better person than I,very admired.
Me Im just jovial and popular but lack the depth and quality she has.
Very Classy although currently breaking my heart or am I doing this myself?
Im fairly confused and sad.
I really have none I can run to and if I did it would be a female I tried to go to my brother but I couldnt really even bring it up,much more in tue with females (moon first house)
Heres is our charts with semi current transits.
A little help or comment or insight would be nice.

This is me

Menow.gif

this is her

Marianow.jpg

Last edited:

2rainbows

the idea of til death due part does not mean physical death, it means til death/loss of one self which is quite common in marriage. you love each other; separation may be for the very best so that you are actually closer in separation. a rocky marriage should not be preferred over change. if you both have a clear path to separation, i would consider this your Divine answer; conversely, if you do not have a clear path to separation, i would consider that Divine intervention of separation.
Blessings,
2rainbows

2rainbows

Jrsaman,

when a person is in the middle of a lot of personal issues, my tendency is to deal more closely and practically than meddling in astrology and help you to see the bigger picture. now that i've done that, i've checked your astro chart and find that pluto squares your uranus= rather sudden end to a relationship.
you've got chiron sextile mars= chiron typically deals in love affairs, mars and chiron are not friendly.
But you also have jupiter sextile sun= the end of one thing opens the door to another.

Do not unnecessarily make any more life changes, and this time will pass; believe it will deliver you to a better place. :)

2rainbows

flare

Jrsaman said:
She basically told me today that its not looking to good for us.
We've been fighting heavy for 6 months.
We just came back from a huge vacation where we went back to where our parents were born (Azores,Portugal) it conencided basically with her Saturn Return.
We have been married 10 years Nov 23 and I love her very very much as she does me.
The main reason I fight with her is about lack of attention,Im still not sure whats shes fighting about.
Asked her if there was someone else and she said no and cited our not having anything in common and our lack of chemistry lately.
Im pridefull and a bit jealous and possesive at times,this news was a bit tough for me to take.
We are a little more that 9 years apart in age and she just turned 30 2 weeks ago which she wasnt to thrilled about.
I got married during my Saturn Return and now its posible that Im losing my marriage during my partners Saturn Return coinciding with saturn transiting my 7th.
In synastry My Natal Saturn is on her 7th house and her Natal Saturn is on my 7th house cusp.
I alway thought it meant it would last (or atleast hoped so)
As far as character she is a much better person than I,very admired.
Me Im just jovial and popular but lack the depth and quality she has.
Very Classy although currently breaking my heart or am I doing this myself?
Im fairly confused and sad.
I really have none I can run to and if I did it would be a female I tried to go to my brother but I couldnt really even bring it up,much more in tue with females (moon first house)
Heres is our charts with semi current transits.
A little help or comment or insight would be nice.

This is me

Menow.gif

this is her

Marianow.jpg

You sound clingy, explain your scenario better.

rahu

Banned
dear orlando,
it doesn't look good as transitting pluto is square your sun /uranus conjunction.if its really finished ,i would assume she will act on this,this week.
you might want to run a composite chart.but your chart shows a dramatic ,major change.
rahu

Jrsaman

She confirmed that she has been dating a guy at work for quite a while, says there has been no sex but it can not be believed at this point.
Im really breaking down but I will find a way thru.