Will he lose his job?

Mia

Hi All

My partner has been called to a disciplinary next week and has been informed that he may lose his job because of, 'unauthorised use of internet'. Basically, he works as a Purchase Ledger but has approached the company several times about getting a position in the IT department because this is his area. He took the position as a Ledger because that's all they had at the time of his applying for work there.

He has offered his services to the company regarding helping with the new company website etc and they accepted his offer and took note of his comments which they regarded to be very helpful. This was all on a voluntary basis. They also authorised his use of the internet for research purposes.

Since he has started the job, his supervisor has been obstructive and even unhelpful when he has needed her support. When he was helping the company with the website she would refuse to speak to him when he returned to the office and seemed to be giving him more work to do than others. My partner is more qualified than her so I think she feels threatened by him. His attitude has been (although he gets frustrated!) to carry on as normal as much as possible and to try and ignore her attitude and be pleasant to her.

Well now she has done this as it's her name on the letter of notification. There's another guy involved who is also more qualified than her but very much stands up to her and is my partner's friend - he also has been given the same letter to attend a disciplinary for the same reasons. I would like to ask: will he keep his job? I first thought of this question at 6 .00 a.m. at Liverpool England but I was half asleep and not very focused! (don't know if this makes any difference!) I thought of it again at 06.07 am when I was more awake!

I feel very , very, strongly about this as my partner had been trying to find work for a while when he got this job. He suffers from Bi- Polar disorder (his supervisor doesn't know about this but he did put it on his application form so personnel are aware) and has been so well since he got this job. His confidence has grown and he has had no incidences of the Bi- Polar since he started the job.

He had his first 'episode' 3 years ago in response to his father being jailed for 12 years for child abuse. The whole family were scared up until the time he was arrested because he had always threatened them with what he would do if they told anyone. (he, his brothers and sisters and some of their childhood friends). I think it was the fact that it had been kept secret for so long and then like a pressure cooker, the lid came off and my partner became ill and had a psychotic episode. He had to be sectioned in hospital because he was considered to be a danger to himself and others. I nursed and looked after him and now I'm afraid he will lapse into something again because of the stress. I feel so angry with this woman. He is so inoffensive and sensitive and I'm scared this will tip him over the edge.

I would be very grateful for any responses
Many thanks
Mia

freedomlover

Mia,

I'm sorry, I don't do horary, but I was very touched by your post and wanted to respond in some way.

It sounds like your partner has suffered much abuse in his life...... and it sounds like the lesson is "coming around again" through his female boss. It surely sounds like she's on a power trip ,to me, especially if he appears weak and sensitive to her. This is abusing her position of authority - something his father obviously did to him. (How about his mother?) Some women ( like some men) want to "take out their anger" on someone they see as less powerful than them.

Personally, I see the situation with his job being in jeopardy as one of two things (maybe both):
(1) The Universe is giving him another opportunity to heal from his childhood abuse by seeing it a different way this time. (There is something he perceived wrongly in childhood concerning the abuse .)
and/or
(2) He is not emotionally ready to "take this test", so he is being taken out of there before the woman does tip him over the edge. His sanity is more important than his job. If this is the case, trust that the Universe will open up another door for him.

Just my observations..... I hope you find something helpful to the situation in what I've said.

freedomlover

Summery Joy

Mia,

I need one small clarification in order to do the horary. Why do you call him "partner". From your description of the situation, he sounds more like a colleague. Please identify where you and him are in the organizational heirarchy because it could matter in the house selection process.

Mia

Freedomlover,
thank you very much for your thoughtful response and kind words. Yes, he has suffered very much and his mum also kind of abused him,- putting him down all the time and saying he was gay because he didn't have many girlfriends at the time. Not that I think there's anything wrong with being gay! My youngest son is gay and I've always known it, it's never been an issue. But his mum obviously had issues with anything that she saw as less than perfect. I'm quite convinced that she knew nothing about the abuse because she worked and was out of the house quite a bit. He just put all of his energy into his music and developing his computer programing skills as a form of escape I think.

Sorehearted, yes, he is my partner and I love him very much. I was hoping you would answer my post as I think you're a very good horary astrologer. I'm older than him so maybe it was the protective 'mother' ( I'm Cancerian) instinct coming out in me that you saw, especially after what he's been through. I'm Leo rising too so also very protective of those I care for. Perhaps you felt my anger too towards this woman but also anger towards those who do things to others in life without any thought of what their circumstances may be - a lesson for us all perhaps. Mind you, I don't think she's a very nice person anyway by the sounds of it. Thanks for your response.

Kind regards
Mia

Mia

Freedomlover
I forgot to ask. When you say about the lesson 'coming round again' does that mean that he is giving something off that is perhaps making this woman do this, something that he needs to be aware of to stop this happening? And yes, I agree; his health is more important and I would be very philosophical about it, it's always my way of dealing with stuff.
Kind regards
Mia

freedomlover

Mia,

Well, if you subscribe to the belief that your beliefs and the emotions attached to them create your circumstances, (which I do ), then there has to be some belief, emotional "charge", fear, etc. that is in place for him to be having this experience. And when you dig into the past, there are one or more similar situations. It possibly may be more connected to his mother, since it is a woman in a position of authority over him, as a small boy would see his mother as an authority over him. There is some sort of belief that he has that is causing the dynamics. That doesn't mean that he can't change them. But until the hurt emotions and wrong belief is corrected, the pattern will continue showing up in his life.

Just personally, it sounds to me like he may need to get real with how he feels, (maybe releasing some anger about it some place that is safe to vent), and then confront the woman about her behavior in some way. It may require putting the job on the line, but again trust the Universe to open another door, if it comes down to that. The woman may come around if confronted honestly, and without finger pointing. And, in my opinion, the job is not about the money primarily, but about learning the lesson.

But like I said, sometimes one doesn't have the coping skills to deal with it, and in that case, maybe it would be better to save the lesson for another day, maybe through a different person, when one is better able to cope.

I hope I explained this clearly enough. If not, feel free to ask any other questions to clarify. If you haven't already, it may be a good idea to start learning about how your thoughts and emotions create your circumstances. There are many good books on the subject, and I'm sure quite a bit on the inernet on the subject.

freedomlover

Summery Joy

One last question Mia. How committed is your relationship with your partner? Are you dating? Married? Living together? and how long have you been together? Sorry to delay the interpretation for so long. I promise I'll answer as soon as you give me this piece of information.

Mia

Yes Sorehearted,

It is a committed relationship. We have known each other since 1996 when we started writing music/songs together and began our relationship four years later in 2000. We have lived together for four years.

Thanks
Mia

Summery Joy

I'm sorry Mia. I don't know why I find something new I need to clarify each time I read your post. Now here's another problem. The thread is entitled "Will he lose his job?", but in your post your said,

Mia said:
I would like to ask: will he keep his job?
Which one is it?

Look, we need application, translation of light or collection of light for any "yes" answer. I will look for those and tell you if the chart says yes or no, but you will have to keep in mind how your question was originally phrased.

The chart is erected for

24 August 2006
6:00 am (GMT +)
Liverpool, England. 53.25,2w55

ASC is at Leo 28:47. This is a very late ASC showing that the chart is likely to be unfir for judgement since all the information needed to know the answers have already been revealed. However, I will attempt to take a look at the chart and see if there are any clues there.

Leo rises so your significator is the Sun in Virgo in the 1st house. This is very strange since this placement means that your are interested in yourself, whcih is obviously not true because the horary is about your partner.

His significator is Saturn in Leo in his turned 6th house. This may be descriptive because it shows him as heavey laden, but also shows a problem with a colleague or a subordonate, not a boss.

His job/career, is ruler by Mars in Virgo in his turned 8th. There's no application or translation of light between Mars and Saturn, but there is collection through Pluto Rx in the 10th house. Now, this should give us a yes, but the fact remains that Mars and Saturn both will be involved in perfecting many other aspects before one of the comes even close to Pluto.

I say that the answer is a close no to the original phrasing of the question. However, I must tell you that I don't trust that this chart is fit for judgement, and I may be very wrong.

I hope all goes well.

Mia

I've made a right mess of it haven't I! Didn't realise I'd asked different questions and I know how important it is to be accurate when asking the question for horary. I guess I was so emotionally charged when writing the thread that I didn't check! Oh well, maybe that's as it's meant to be and I'm not meant to know the answer at this time for some reason as there is some ambiguity isn't there.

Thank you for your time Sorehearted and in trying to get an accurate reading. I think it further goes to show how good a horary astrologer you are. In ensuring that every aspect and detail is considered, a more accurate and reliable reading is possible. Maybe I'll have better luck next time eh!

Thanks
Mia