Read My Chart + Yours

GeminiSun

Oh my gosh I think this would be a fun idea. lol! So, if you look at your chart and mine, how would we feel about eachother? Would we hate eachother? Be good friends? Are we compatible? I think this is so interesting.

And oh my God, the people who I wouldn't click with, why not? Do we have certain aspects that would cause us to be at war with eachother? lol. If so, what are they so I can google them?

Attachments

• astro.gif
    astro.gif
    65.2 KB · Views: 30

singlestar

If I study the horoscope of parents and children they have similarities of planet positions.
But we have some similarity. Your mercury is where is mine, Jupiter.

I have a mother and younger sister they have mars where is your moon.

That means where is your moon and almost your Pluto is what is also important in my family.

GeminiSun

If I study the horoscope of parents and children they have similarities of planet positions.
But we have some similarity. Your mercury is where is mine, Jupiter.

I have a mother and younger sister they have mars where is your moon.

That means where is your moon and almost your Pluto is what is also important in my family.
Lol interesting. What is your Sun sign?! x

ardentika

Oh my gosh I think this would be a fun idea. lol! So, if you look at your chart and mine, how would we feel about eachother? Would we hate eachother? Be good friends? Are we compatible? I think this is so interesting.

And oh my God, the people who I wouldn't click with, why not? Do we have certain aspects that would cause us to be at war with eachother? lol. If so, what are they so I can google them?

Oh wow! I think we could be great friends XD
Your Moon conjunct my Jupiter., square my Mars.
Your Mars,MC conjunct my Moon (we gonna argue a lot prolly hahaha)
Your Saturn sextile my Sun (mature friends? :D)
Your Saturn conjunct my Asc
Your Chiron conjunct my Moon (perhaps will help you heal from an emotional trauma?)
Your Saturn opposite my Mars (that can be a rather tough one, but I've heard its biding in synastry, plus I have it natally too, so we can work it out hahaha)
Your Jupiter,Mercury square my Sun (prolly this can cause friction, but not too much)

But with that MC maybe we can get famous together :D plus our MCs trine..

GeminiSun

Oh wow! I think we could be great friends XD
Your Moon conjunct my Jupiter., square my Mars.
Your Mars,MC conjunct my Moon (we gonna argue a lot prolly hahaha)
Your Saturn sextile my Sun (mature friends? :D)
Your Saturn conjunct my Asc
Your Chiron conjunct my Moon (perhaps will help you heal from an emotional trauma?)
Your Saturn opposite my Mars (that can be a rather tough one, but I've heard its biding in synastry, plus I have it natally too, so we can work it out hahaha)
Your Jupiter,Mercury square my Sun (prolly this can cause friction, but not too much)

But with that MC maybe we can get famous together :D plus our MCs trine..
OMG loves it! :biggrin: