lottery and astrology

gecko235

hey ladies and gents

a while back i made a post about lottery and how the numbers are connected to astrology

today i played 6/49 and hit 2x 3

logic was that i realized back in my old post that in the moment of the draw , moon made a trine to jupiter, jupiter is 3 in numerology and all numbers could be devided by 3

today we had moon square uranus, uranus is 4 in numerology

now look at the numbers :

8 (2x4)
13 (1+3=4)
35 (3+5=8 / 2 = 4)
38 (no clue .. must be square aspect ;))
39 (3+9=12 / 3 = 4)
44 => 4 4

special number :

u guessed it

does anybody care investigating this further?

( i hit 2 x 2 + special number which means i win 5 €, not bad for my first try :))

AstroAries

I have been observing the lottery since reading your post. I have found that your theory seems to be true with the Cash 5 game here in my area which has numbers 1-37. My question is, which aspects influence which planet will take precedence? Is it the trine, conjunction, square, opposition, sextile, quincunx? Is it all of them? What if two planets are exact on the Moon's orb, say if Jupiter and Mercury are both aspecting the Moon, will Jupiter take precedence because it is more powerful? What if the numbers are 2 in numerology which would be the Moon itself? Also, does the day and hour have influence? Each day and hour is ruled by a planet.

Now hurry up and figure this out, then tell me so I can win the Powerball :)

Last edited:

gecko235

Hahaha,

i wish i could answer all this but im also new to it

i remember having an ebook by sephariel

in there was a method to calculate lottery numbers,

but had nothing to do with astrology

this was just my observation , checking the numbers on two occasions

maybe i will take the time to check previous draws

anybody doesnt know about numbers and planets :

http://jumaani.com/numerologic/number.asp

this was my resource

i personally dont think lord of days plays a role,

as draws are always sunday and wednesday here , there would have been a pattern emerging

good luck :ninja: