Which house system should I use?

nyclibra

Hi,

I've been on this site for a while, and now posting for the first time. I was born in the Ukraine, and was wondering if that's considered North enough to use the Whole Sign house system to interpret my natal chart, or should I keep using Placidus?

Thanks in advance,
Nyclibra

dr. farr

If you are a beginner, do yourself a favor and start using whole sign houses in your astrological charts-its simple, clearcut-and remember that the cusp in whole sign is THE SAME DEGREE AS THAT OF THE ASCENDANT ONLY IN EACH SUBSEQUENT HOUSE; so you are entirely able to determine aspects to cusps (cusps meaning the sensitive point of each house, NOT the borders of houses) using whole sign.

nyclibra

If you are a beginner, do yourself a favor and start using whole sign houses in your astrological charts-its simple, clearcut-and remember that the cusp in whole sign is THE SAME DEGREE AS THAT OF THE ASCENDANT ONLY IN EACH SUBSEQUENT HOUSE; so you are entirely able to determine aspects to cusps (cusps meaning the sensitive point of each house, NOT the borders of houses) using whole sign.

Thank you very much Dr. Farr, I'll try that.