Transit Jupiter Conjunct Natal Uranus Rx and Dsc

Somna7H

Banned
What we can expect from this transit ? :unsure:
Jupiter is my 8th Lord and in 6th House.

eZhUGpg.jpg

ardentika

Jupiter is felt strongest imo when t transits the cardinal axis. I think the lordship is very important. It wont bring marriage partner to everyone. Its not impossible for you to meet someone woth such qualities tho. But I feel again in your case will have to do with money and work. Since I don't know what you do I can't be anymore specific but 6th rules coworkers , 7th business partners and 8th other people's money.

OR.. Can be also something about intimacy and caring. It can go either way. Honestly when Jupiter transited my 8th and conj. my Venus and NN I had a major romantic disappointment, however it taught me a lot. It was also in Scorpio so..

When Jupiter transited my 7th and Vertex there I did meet someone from a foreign land whom has been my biggest love and because of him I even considered marriage and kids. Jupiter sits in my 9th natally, rules my MC in Sag and supposedly my Asc, so it was quite literal.

However the potency of transits can't be trusted blindly. Everyone attracts love from different places in their chart and in different ways so its hard to predict. I guess you will attract wherever you focus.

ardentika

I think it depends a lot on a person. Usually for inmer planets around 4 degrees before conj, after it the effects are weakened in my experience. For outer planets, prolly 2 orb before conjunction. Again it depends a lot on you if you gonna still feel it after the conjunction. I personally don't. It's most intense before and at the moment of the conjunction, however it also depends a lot on your own chart. For example, Saturn is the strongest planet in my chart, and when Saturn was conjunct my Sun I didn't feel much different, cos my sun is Cap anyways.

Somna7H

Banned
I think then the effect will end near 10 days from now. But I'm not feeling anything now. May be my Jupiter is very weak ?

ardentika

Well shouldn't be since it's making enough aspects. However as I said not every planet is felt. I didn't feel much Jupiter on my NN and Venus either. It depends a lot, you might feel it later at some point thru the 7th house matters. I generally don't think you can feel much transits to outer planets in your chart.

kore

Transit Jupiter conjunct natal Uranus-- need to get away from a present situation, that can be physically or mentally.
Jupiter on the Descendant-- more focus on the outer world for the next 20 years. Expansion of traveling, education, beliefs, etc. Those are my experiences during those transits. Need change, more excitement, things like that.

kore

Sorry typo. I had some wine when I wrote that.

Transit Saturn and Pluto exited your 8th house. Saturn through the 8th was not good for my love life and finances. Your job and marriage hopes could improve through the 9th. Saturn on the MC is good for career opportunity.

ardentika

Transit Jupiter conjunct natal Uranus-- need to get away from a present situation, that can be physically or mentally.
Jupiter on the Descendant-- more focus on the outer world for the next 20 years. Expansion of traveling, education, beliefs, etc. Those are my experiences during those transits. Need change, more excitement, things like that.

For the next 20 years?? Why 20?