can't find my place in the world / need help

braxtonn

tumblr_pc1ddeT3Vi1wqnxh0o1_1280.png

I'd really like to know how some of you interpret my chart / see what difficult placements I have / what I need to work on to really reach my full potential. I feel like this world wasn't made for me and I can't find my place. I'm stuck at this moment and time and believe astrology can give me insight, as it has before.

Any responses would be appreciated.

david starling

Jupiter's extremely important in your Chart, since it Trines your Sun and rules your Sun-sign, and also Sextiles your Moon. It's currently Transiting your Venus in Scorpio, which is a good time to shake off that Saturn opposition which interferes with your ability to appreciate what a remarkable person you really are. Two Stelliums fully connected by Sextiles!

Last edited:

braxtonn

Jupiter's extremely important in your Chart, since it Trines your Sun and rules your Sun-sign, and also Sextiles your Moon. It's currently Transiting your Venus in Scorpio, which is a good time to shake off that Saturn opposition which interferes with your ability to appreciate what a remarkable person you really are. Two Stelliums fully connected by Sextiles!

So, would Jupiter be my chart ruler or would it still follow Uranus since that's my ascendent?
Also, that Saturn opposition hits hard, I feel like I'm working on getting past it but will never truly feel like I'm good enough (which is odd, because I know I have to be good at something I just haven't found it yet, and I don't give things time to develop into hobbies or interests.)

david starling

Very impatient Chart. I suggest you look up everything you can about the Part of Fortune, which is extremely well-placed for you. Robert Hand has a lot to say about it, for example.
I would call Jupiter the "reconcilor" of your Chart, helping you bring it all together in a practical way. Jupiter in Aries is a "benefactor", and connects with your PoF in Aries, which is almost precisely Sextile the Mars/Uranian Conj in Aquarius, which is also Conj your Ascendant.

The Way

You are a strong Aquarian, my friend. Aquarius rising with Mars-Uranus exact conjunction on the Ascendant- Wild fire, unpredictable, unique. Mars-Uranus tying in with Venus and Saturn creating a T-Square. Saturn added can inhibit, creating problems, delays, as it is retrograde, in the 3rd house can indicate problems for the following - Communication, siblings, early education, learning, writing. There is a frustration in that area. Saturn co-rules your chart, in a retrograde position indicating delays in development and growth.

kshantaram

Premium Member
I'd really like to know how some of you interpret my chart / see what difficult placements I have / what I need to work on to really reach my full potential.

I feel like this world wasn't made for me and I can't find my place. I'm stuck at this moment and time and believe astrology can give me insight, as it has before. Any responses would be appreciated.

if could pick, share salient pointwise feedbacks
how true-false-prospective-helpful ideas, etc,
technicalities apart,

moon-mars-ketu separative SNode acq asc, acq airy-uncertain;
volatile emotions-finances;
scientific aptitudes; reformist, innovative; mars lord 9th for luck;

pain-injury-surgery head-legs-lungs inflammations etc;
moon lord 6th for health;
ketu now transit natal moon-mars-ketu;
prayers to Christ offer red flowers at the alter at home, sat mornings;

mars-moon and rahu NNode opp, rise-fall,
prayers for welfare of ancestors,
observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom;
wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

asc lord sat taurus 3rd, determined-stubborn,
sat 3rd good for initiative-progress,
artistic aptitudes like sculpture, food technology/cooking etc;
venus aspect own taurus 3rd;

venus scorpio 9th,
research-occult-pharmacy-forensic chemistry-teaching aptitudes;

venus-libra inimical-malefic for acq asc, inimical venus 9th,
stress-delays in luck-edu-travels; sat-venus opp artistic aptitudes;
craving for affection, but difficult to manifest;
prone to urological-kidney issues;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom;

sun-mer lords 5/7 conjunct sag 10th for career, prosperous,
intellectual-literary-oratory- admin-law-justice-govt-corporate management;
sag philosophical, optimist, ambitious, sportive, impulsive;

jup lord 2/10 for career finances over 2nd aries for
advisory-teaching-banking-singing roles, jup retro delayed results;
jup trine own sag 10th for career;

wonder whether inclined to legal-forensic advisory-teaching-training roles;

jup now transit inimical venus scorpio 9th for research-occult-alchemy, etc,
and teaching-advisory roles, inclined to relationship;
while jup-sat opp tending to misjudgments-missed opportunities;

come 019 jup moves to own sag over sun-mer 10th for career,
trine jup aries 2nd for family-finances and trine leo 7th for marriage;

sat now retro towards sun-mer sag, career-health under stress;
sat transit cap 11th, gains from technology, old friends, old people;

do promptly ack and share ground feedbacks
which could be interesting to learn of, and any ideas to pick,

wishing well, kshantaram

kshantaram

Premium Member
Appreciate the ack,

if could care share salient ground feedbacks how true-insightful-helpful the reading offered, traits-talents-health etc etc

wishing well.