How can I move on? Heartbroken please help

Carolinec20

My boyfriend of almost two years left me because I really messed up. I am struggling to let go, and I also don't know if I even should. I hope and pray he comes back, but I'm not sure he ever will. Any insight into my chart or my synastry chart with him is appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_ba.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_ba.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Synastry Chart.pdf
    115.8 KB · Views: 41

katydid

Are you only 19 ? Why are you wanting to know about marriage already? :sideways:

I noticed in your other two recent threads that you want to know about your future husband etc. It seems a bit early to be worried about that.

You don't even know who you are as an individual person yet. You have a lot of personal growth and exploration to do before you consider marriage.

Carolinec20

Are you only 19 ? Why are you wanting to know about marriage already? :sideways:

I noticed in your other two recent threads that you want to know about your future husband etc. It seems a bit early to be worried about that.

You don't even know who you are as an individual person yet. You have a lot of personal growth and exploration to do before you consider marriage.

I have a disease called cystic fibrosis where the average lifespan is 39. I think its understandable that Im concerned I’ll potentially die alone. You then might say, «*but you have twenty years left to find them*»! But the problem is, 39 is the average (meaning I could pass well before then) AND I think its resonable to find that person as early as possible so I can spend as much time with them as I can. Since nobody will help me with trying to ascertain the conditions of my death, this is the best next thing I can ask. As for the personal growth aspect, I’ve been forced to mature quite quickly, and with all due respect, I’m pretty sure I know myself as an individual better than at least the average 19 year old. I might be 19, but I feel like Im 25 or older; and, I understand people die all the time at any given age. But if I know already my lifespan is shorter, Im going to be cognizant of that and make the most of what I do have. And maybe some direction in finding that person or discovering what theyre like (or re-evaluating people I know) can help so I dont waste my time.

Carolinec20

I have two friends in college with CF who did indeed pass before much happened to them.

I understand your issue as well as someone who doesn't have this disorder might(perhaps because I am 3.5 times older than you, and I now have about the same life expectancy that you do. I need to sure that I accomplish my bucket list).

What do you really want astrology to do for you? Predictions? Osamenor in the Nightfall thread talks about how predictions tend to affect the outcome of the prediction.

Im sorry for your loss and yeah, I suppose some predicitions. I dont want to get my hopes up waiting for things that wont happen. Ill take a look at those threads; the problem is, Im not experienced enough as of now to really be accurate or to understand some of the more challenging terminology. Thats why Im looking to experts on here to directly look at my chart and give advice. I know predictions aren’t necessarily helpful either though, so really Im just looking for anything.

aquarius7000

Hi Caroline,

Can you go to astro.com and post your progression chart? Choose natal with progressions, and post here, if you like. I will see if it gives away something of consequence to me.

And, always bear in mind that whatever is best for you is what is going to happen, so have faith in Him, no matter what anyone here or anywhere says. Only He is in-charge.

Carolinec20

Hi Caroline,

Can you go to astro.com and post your progression chart? Choose natal with progressions, and post here, if you like. I will see if it gives away something of consequence to me.

And, always bear in mind that whatever is best for you is what is going to happen, so have faith in Him, no matter what anyone here or anywhere says. Only He is in-charge.

Thanks! I'm attaching my natal and progressions chart below (if this isn't the right format please let me know). And Samantha, I'll post there asap, thank you for the advice.

Attachments

• Natal and progressed chart.pdf
    118.6 KB · Views: 25

katydid

I have a disease called cystic fibrosis where the average lifespan is 39. I think its understandable that Im concerned I’ll potentially die alone. You then might say, «*but you have twenty years left to find them*»! But the problem is, 39 is the average (meaning I could pass well before then) AND I think its resonable to find that person as early as possible so I can spend as much time with them as I can. Since nobody will help me with trying to ascertain the conditions of my death, this is the best next thing I can ask. As for the personal growth aspect, I’ve been forced to mature quite quickly, and with all due respect, I’m pretty sure I know myself as an individual better than at least the average 19 year old. I might be 19, but I feel like Im 25 or older; and, I understand people die all the time at any given age. But if I know already my lifespan is shorter, Im going to be cognizant of that and make the most of what I do have. And maybe some direction in finding that person or discovering what theyre like (or re-evaluating people I know) can help so I dont waste my time.

OK, thanks for the context. Now I understand your concern better.

Originally, I had looked at your Pluto in the 7th house of partners and thought that you were a bit obsessive about relationships. :bandit:

But I now understand why you might have those strong feelings about forming those bonds.

Pluto in the 7th is pretty intense. But it does attract potential partners and potential long term relationships/marriages. I do not think you will be alone. :love: You have a very nice stabilizing trine to Saturn in Aries. I think your independent streak and adventurous nature helps you attract others.

It is important that you do not impart a sense of urgency or desperation to others though. :unsure:

The Sun squaring that Saturn can send the wrong message and it is important that you send positive, not negative self defeating energy outward. :cool:

Carolinec20

OK, thanks for the context. Now I understand your concern better.

Originally, I had looked at your Pluto in the 7th house of partners and thought that you were a bit obsessive about relationships. :bandit:

But I now understand why you might have those strong feelings about forming those bonds.

Pluto in the 7th is pretty intense. But it does attract potential partners and potential long term relationships/marriages. I do not think you will be alone. :love: You have a very nice stabilizing trine to Saturn in Aries. I think your independent streak and adventurous nature helps you attract others.

It is important that you do not impart a sense of urgency or desperation to others though. :unsure:

The Sun squaring that Saturn can send the wrong message and it is important that you send positive, not negative self defeating energy outward. :cool:

Thank you so much for this (and you're entirely right in that I am a bit obsessive over relationships and highly intense about them). Im a bit of a romantic and I feel like I'm racing against the clock, which definitely gives me a feeling of desperation so I'll try to keep that in check and tone it down. This really was spot on, so I appreciate you taking the time to help

aquarius7000

Hi,

Let us try to focus more on the positive.

Jupiter will be touching your Dsc. (partner point) in the last quarter of next year. Since your Mars (ruler of your 7th house) is not retrograde in your natal chart, perhaps the ex partner might not return. However, I do see luck in the relationship area in the coming year, but more in the second half.

I also think that health wise you will do better in the coming year.

The progressed Moon is almost on natal Mars (ruler of the 7th), which is what I wanted to check. Natal Moon is on the Asc., so perhaps right now that progressed Moon wants you to focus on yourself and your health.

Whenever you next enter into a relationship, make sure that power plays and mind-games are kept to a minimum. Pluto in the 7th can be problematic. There is also always a fear element with Pluto and a tendency to go to extremes (out of fear).

Carolinec20

Hi,

Let us try to focus more on the positive.

Jupiter will be touching your Dsc. (partner point) in the last quarter of next year. Since your Mars (ruler of your 7th house) is not retrograde in your natal chart, perhaps the ex partner might not return. However, I do see luck in the relationship area in the coming year, but more in the second half.

I also think that health wise you will do better in the coming year.

The progressed Moon is almost on natal Mars (ruler of the 7th), which is what I wanted to check. Natal Moon is on the Asc., so perhaps right now that progressed Moon wants you to focus on yourself and your health.

Whenever you next enter into a relationship, make sure that power plays and mind-games are kept to a minimum. Pluto in the 7th can be problematic. There is also always a fear element with Pluto and a tendency to go to extremes (out of fear).

Thank you so much for this. I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but is there any way to know what this person might be like, or if it will be a significant kind of relationship (or just more of a fling)? Also, I keep thinking of this in terms of school year (college does that), so just to clarify, this person will enter my life around July-December of 2018, specifically more around September-December?

My ex did say he would be willing to start over if we ever ran into each other by chance, but he would not be seeking meet out any longer. Could running into him be the luck youre describing or am I totally off the mark?

And yeah, that seems like very good advice. I would always have a "safety net" in relationships, a guy in the wings in case everything went wrong. It ended up ruining my relationship and I need to stop. Also, focusing on myself is a big upcoming theme because I'm transferring colleges!

@Samantha thats entirely true too; but you know how life is, I feel like it's always easier said than done. I'll be trying my best to move on; first loves are always hard to let go of though

aquarius7000

Thank you so much for this. I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but is there any way to know what this person might be like, or if it will be a significant kind of relationship (or just more of a fling)? Also, I keep thinking of this in terms of school year (college does that), so just to clarify, this person will enter my life around July-December of 2018, specifically more around September-December?

My ex did say he would be willing to start over if we ever ran into each other by chance, but he would not be seeking meet out any longer. Could running into him be the luck youre describing or am I totally off the mark?

And yeah, that seems like very good advice. I would always have a "safety net" in relationships, a guy in the wings in case everything went wrong. It ended up ruining my relationship and I need to stop. Also, focusing on myself is a big upcoming theme because I'm transferring colleges!
Per my calculation, I don't think it is going to be someone from your past. Don't hang on to the past.
The periods I mentioned in my previous post are periods of good fortune as far as relationship is concerned.

Carolinec20

Per my calculation, I don't think it is going to be someone from your past. Don't hang on to the past.
The periods I mentioned in my previous post are periods of good fortune as far as relationship is concerned.

Ok. Ill keep working in moving forward. It just seems like its gonna take a long time to do so. Thank you though!

Carolinec20

Hi again. I'm dredging up this old, ancient, archaic post in hopes of some insight. Two days ago, I was in an extremely dark place. Let me state, I am not suicidal at present! I am safe, surrounded by friends and family, and working through my issues. However, I recently tried to end everything. I'd love some guidance right now.

In this thread, many of you said I would find romance in the second half of this year (so I assumed summer-time-ish, since I'll be back home from my all-girls school where I wouldn't be attracted to anyone since I'm heterosexual girl). My ex and I talked about trying again this summer. When I suggested this possibility earlier in this thread, everyone told me it wouldn't be him. It turns out... you guys are right! I really, desperately need to let go of this guy and move on because he brings out the worst in me and our relationship is so out-of-this-world unhealthy and toxic. This leads me to my most recent question. There's a guy who I met not too long ago who wants to meet me this summer and hang out. He mysteriously popped back into my life when I least expected and frankly, I never thought I'd see him again. Could this be the new romance that was indicated? I could try posting a chart.

Basically, my main question is: what is the guy like/what happens/what should I look for? Any information is great and also, I focus on this (relationships) because if you guys say theres a probability I'll get hurt, I'll be sure to use additional caution or steer clear altogether to focus on myself. I also ask this because most of you indicated relationship potential down the road and I'm curious and want to be prepared. Some other potentially helpful info: I'm working three jobs this summer and taking a college class.

Thanks!

Whoam1

Love yourself before you get a man. You are your own soul mate. You have to be ready to hand your moon to someone's Sun and he has to be ready to hand is moon to you. We cannot honestly predict when this is going to happen.

As for the old relationship, reignite it. Burn everything he gave you mentally and physically, then dump the ashes somewhere in the earth, symbolically give back what life and nature has given you. The universe doesn't care that it's in the form of ash or in the form that he gave it to you, but the earth can reuse the ashes of your past love.

Osamenor

Staff member
Love yourself before you get a man. You are your own soul mate. You have to be ready to hand your moon to someone's Sun and he has to be ready to hand is moon to you. We cannot honestly predict when this is going to happen.

As for the old relationship, reignite it. Burn everything he gave you mentally and physically, then dump the ashes somewhere in the earth, symbolically give back what life and nature has given you. The universe doesn't care that it's in the form of ash or in the form that he gave it to you, but the earth can reuse the ashes of your past love.

What's your astrological reason for saying this? Remember, this is an astrological advice forum.

Agreed, astrology can't make that reliable a prediction. Still, it's best to flesh out your advice with the astrological factors that make you say it.

Whoam1

Each chart has there own Sun and Moon (Venus and Mars etc.) So you are here by theoretically capable of being your own soul mate.

More astrological speaking on my part is a dominant Capricorn and in this sign my dominant planet, Neptune (by being the only unaspected planet, being in the first house, near the nodal axis and in a fellow water cardinal sign [Capricorn the SEA-goat]). My abstract astrological vibes (as I read the vibes of things first) come from my own chart, if that shows any futher explanation.

Osamenor

Staff member
Hi again. I'm dredging up this old, ancient, archaic post in hopes of some insight. Two days ago, I was in an extremely dark place. Let me state, I am not suicidal at present! I am safe, surrounded by friends and family, and working through my issues. However, I recently tried to end everything. I'd love some guidance right now.

In this thread, many of you said I would find romance in the second half of this year (so I assumed summer-time-ish, since I'll be back home from my all-girls school where I wouldn't be attracted to anyone since I'm heterosexual girl). My ex and I talked about trying again this summer. When I suggested this possibility earlier in this thread, everyone told me it wouldn't be him. It turns out... you guys are right! I really, desperately need to let go of this guy and move on because he brings out the worst in me and our relationship is so out-of-this-world unhealthy and toxic. This leads me to my most recent question. There's a guy who I met not too long ago who wants to meet me this summer and hang out. He mysteriously popped back into my life when I least expected and frankly, I never thought I'd see him again. Could this be the new romance that was indicated? I could try posting a chart.

Basically, my main question is: what is the guy like/what happens/what should I look for? Any information is great and also, I focus on this (relationships) because if you guys say theres a probability I'll get hurt, I'll be sure to use additional caution or steer clear altogether to focus on myself. I also ask this because most of you indicated relationship potential down the road and I'm curious and want to be prepared. Some other potentially helpful info: I'm working three jobs this summer and taking a college class.

Thanks!

Predictive astrology cannot be that specific. Educated guesses is the best we can make.

Late in 2018, as it prepares to leave Scorpio, Jupiter will cross your DC. Jupiter on your DC is one astrologically good time for new people to come into your life. Doesn't always mean romantic interests, although if you're available for a relationship, new people coming into your life could certainly include a romantic partner.

Last time Jupiter crossed your DC, you were eight years old. It would've been around the time you started third grade (assuming you started first grade the fall after you turned six and went through school at the usual pace). Who came into your life around that time? That's the kind of thing Jupiter on the DC brings.

Really, though, a new relationship can start at any time. Astrological factors may point to the most likely times, but they don't guarantee it, and the most likely times aren't always when it happens. It could happen when you don't think the transits are favorable for it.

Astrology cannot spell out who your next partner will be or what they'll be like. What kind of people you tend to draw into your life is suggested by your seventh house, but that's just a vague suggestion. If what you meant by "what is the guy like" is this particular guy you might hang out with, the only reliable way to find out is spend time with him and get to know him. Next best way is to ask people who know him well, although since they're not you, that wouldn't tell you what he'd be like as a partner for you. Astrology can't do that work for you. Even if you have his birth info, a chart wouldn't tell us whether he's a good guy or a monster. The same birth chart could belong to either. It depends on what they're doing with the planetary hand they were dealt.

What astrology is very, very good for is spotting the relationship risks in your chart. If you've had a bad relationship, or multiple relationships that went badly for similar reasons, that typically means one of two things: there's something particularly challenging about relationships for you, which would be indicated in your chart, and how you could work with the challenge would also be indicated. Or, you're not going about relationships in a way that fits with what your chart shows you need.

In your case, it looks like a challenging factor. Pluto in the seventh sets you up for power struggles and possibly even abuse in relationships, because Pluto's placement shows where we face issues around power, in what area of our lives we're most likely to be disempowered, and when we'd be susceptible to giving our power away. If Pluto is in your seventh house, you're highly susceptible to giving your power away in relationships. But, when you give your power away, you draw people into your life who reflect the worst qualities of your seventh house back at you. Pluto in the seventh gives them the worst possible qualities to reflect back.

If you don't own your power, and consciously, you'll give it away in your next relationship, too, and it will then go badly, no matter who you're with. So, before you can have a good relationship, you need to be self empowered. If you are, then you can draw in someone who is also self empowered--the best quality of Pluto--and doesn't need to take power over you or get into power struggles.

rahu

Banned

Thanks!

hi again carolinec20

you need to post a composite with him.
but just looking at your chart ,your venus/Jupiter midpoint is at 12aqur14 so if you met the new guy in the first half of April when the transit south node was conjunct venus/Jupiter, then it would seem to be a healthy and real affection between you.
rahu

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Please don't post pdf's. They're impossible to open without downloading them. I don't want to have to download an attachment just to see it, and I suspect others may feel the same way.

For a composite chart to be valid, it has to be cast with the correct birth information--exact date, exact time, and exact place--of both individuals. Do you know this guy's exact time and place of birth, or just the date? If you don't have his complete birth info, you can't make a valid midpoint composite.

A synastry is possible with just the date, although you would have to at least know what part of the world he was born in to be sure of getting that correct. If two people are born at the same moment, but one of them is born in Australia and the other in Hawaii, they'll almost always have different dates of birth, because of time zone and date line. A noon chart for him would have accurate enough placements for everything except the moon, which could be off by up to six degrees, and wouldn't show his correct houses. That would be enough to get a sense of the likely dynamics between you if you were to have a relationship, and could give us some hints as to how you see him, but wouldn't say anything about how he sees you.

Finally, I'm not opening the pdf's, so I can't see if you included birth info, but it's against the rules to post someone else's birth information without their informed consent. Unless he's given you his explicit permission to post his birth information in this forum and ask about your relationship potential with him, you must edit it out of any chart you post.

Last edited:

Sagcap88

My boyfriend of almost two years left me because I really messed up. I am struggling to let go, and I also don't know if I even should. I hope and pray he comes back, but I'm not sure he ever will. Any insight into my chart or my synastry chart with him is appreciated. Thanks.

I’m really sorry to hear that you’re heartbroken. :( Losing someone is awful — especially when you find out what you’ve got after they’re gone, when it’s too late. However, remind yourself that regardless of the outcome, it’s a lesson for you and learning it will either bring him back or push you forward to meet someone even better for you.