How much Lion is there in a 'late' cancer?

AlexanderR

Hello everyone!

I am all new to this forum and I looking forward to learn new things from you.

I joined today becouse I wonder how much signs goes into one another when they are close?

I'm a male Cancer born the 19:th.

I feel when I read the Lion sign that I recognize several things in there that fits me aswell.

When it comes to relationships I learned that Cancer works well with Scorpion and Piesce.
Interestingly though, I allways get attracted, and become attracted by Gemeni women.

Today, I read that Leo and Gemini works well.

I appreciate all answers that might come along.

Thank you for your time!

Love2Know

None unless the rest of your chart says so. I find personally I know at least 5 gem and cancer sun successful couples.

junoisuppose

The personal planets mercury and venus are never far from the sun, I believe Venus's maximum distance is 48 degrees but I may be wrong, so Mercury and Venus will either be in the same sign as your sun or the sign next to it (at a pinch venus and the sun could be at the very closest cusp of a third sign away). So it is common for cancer suns to have one or both of these planets in leo or gemini. Either placement could account for you feeling and acting like a leo and getting along with geminis. Similar the geminis in question could have planets in cancer.
Then there are all the other planets that may be in one of those signs, depending on the year you were born. Plus other indicators like having a lot of your 5th or 7th house in gemini or the ruler of one of those houses in gemini, or even having a gemini flavour to your chart, e.g. ascendant, or planets in the third or a lot of planets aspecting mercury.
If you post a copy of your chart (you can block out all the personal things like name and place, we just need to see the wheel) people will be able to give you a more definitive answer about what is operating in your case.

AlexanderR

Thank you all for your responses!

I looked around for free charts on the internet, and there where several to choose from. I choose this one. Dont know how good it is thou?

http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-...our=2&d1min=10&citylist=Malmo,+Sweden&lang=en

I hope the link will work for you.

If the link does not work, I will include my birthdata here for you.

19/7 , 1964 , 2.10am. Malmö, Sweden

Town name Malmö, is spelled just with an O in english.

Thank you all again for helping out.

Have a nice evening!

Claire19

Hello everyone!

I am all new to this forum and I looking forward to learn new things from you.

I joined today becouse I wonder how much signs goes into one another when they are close?

I'm a male Cancer born the 19:th.

I feel when I read the Lion sign that I recognize several things in there that fits me aswell.

When it comes to relationships I learned that Cancer works well with Scorpion and Piesce.
Interestingly though, I allways get attracted, and become attracted by Gemeni women.

Today, I read that Leo and Gemini works well.

I appreciate all answers that might come along.

Thank you for your time!
I would need to see your chart to ascertain if there are any planets in Leo which can happen when your sun sign is Cancer. You may be attracted to Gemini women because of your moon placement or perhaps Venus in Gemini. So do load your chart, anonymously if you wish.
In general the sun signs that share a common element such as water, fire etc can get along quite well but it is more complicated than that.

Claire19

None unless the rest of your chart says so. I find personally I know at least 5 gem and cancer sun successful couples.

When people have neighbouring sun signs such as Gemini and Cancer then their Mercury and Venus can be in each other's signs and this happens quite often.

Krewster

ime, aspect-based rationales for not feeling like your Sun sign can provide more specificity than sign-based ones.

Looking at the aspect cocktails to which some of your personal planets are exposed seems telling:

Sun 45 Pluto;

Ven/Mars 30 Jup; and

Ven/Mars novile Uran/Pluto.

(other aspects apply)

Last edited:

HYS

Sun sign compability is just scratching the surface of partnership astrology. Saying that Leo is good with Gemini is like saying Poles are good with Italians. Much depends on what type of Gemini and what type of Leo. There is much more in astrology then a sun sign. In relationships you need to look also for Descedant and the 7th house, Venus and Moon position say also something about what and whom you like. And more ..

Looking at your chart, you have Sun in first house that gives you more Leo presence (Sun is Leo ruler). Also Ascendant ruler Moon is in 2° trine to Sun. So that is why you recognize yourself in reading about Leo.

Also your Venus is in Gemini in conjunction to Mars. So you are likely to be attracted to active persons or Gemini like persons or mixed: active Gemini :)