am i going to die?

dr. farr

Specific death predictions are not allowed to be posted according to AW Forum rules:

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practices and uses whole sign house format)

However, regarding recovery from illness:

-6th house = current illness = Aqaurius = Saturn significator
-Saturn is retrograde = return to health = + testimony for recovery
-Saturn is in its sign of exaltation (Libra) = + testimony
-Moon, querent's significator of bodily health, is posited in the querent's own house (1st house) and flows toward Saturn, and Saturn retrogrades toward the Moon = double + testimony
-Lot of Sickness (ascendant+mars-mercury) falls @ 17 Aquarius (in the 6th house of illnesses; this placement confirms validity of the chart)
a) its significator is Saturn, so remarks about Saturn made above apply specifically to the question of the current illness
b) querent's significator Mercury (lord of the ascending sign) flows away from the Lot of Sickness = + testimony for recovery

All indications in this horary suggest recovery by the querent, from the current illness.

Draco

i'm sick and want to know if i am going to die

I can empathise. This time last year I nearly died of a very rare form of pneumonia which kills the victim more rapidly than any other form known. I was quarantined in an isolation unit for weeks, and I was sure I was going to die, there was no doubt in my mind, and the doctors told my relatives and visitors to expect the worst, and I'm very lucky to still be here. That's why I wanted to respond to you, because not only do I understand the nature of this terrible anxiety through recent experience, but like Dr. Farr, I agree that the indications of this chart are good. However, I have some things to add to his observations, which are also positive.

The intensity of your anxiety is very apparent, because at the moment you ask this question, the 8th ruler, Mars, is right on the ascendant in conjunction with the moon, and the ascendant ruler is right on the 8th cusp, so this seems to show that this isn't just paranoia or hypochondria on your part (which ought to be considered in a question like this), but you truly are terrified that you may well die. I know how that feels - but don't worry! Mars and Mercury have no real involvement with each other, because they are in inconjunct signs that have nothing to do with each other (traditionally), so although your significator being on the eighth, and the significator of death being on the ascendant - which clearly relates your very real fears, but the signs are inconjunct, so no contact is made between you and death, despite that you are clearly frightened.

That moon on the ascendant, is the ruler of the 11th, and this is the house of 'good spirits', and 'good fortunes', and also, the Moon in Virgo, is an excellent symbol for nurses and carers, so you are in good hands. They aren't going to let you die.

Another good indication, is that domicile Venus up there conjoining Jupiter around the cusp of the ninth, which is really very pleasant, as these are the benefic planets and the ninth is the house of doctors - yet another suggestion that the people who are looking after you are doing a good job and are trustworthy. Again, it seems that you are in good hands. It is a 'lucky' indication to have a conjunction of benefics around the ninth in such a chart.

Incidentally, the ninth is also the house of astrologers, and so the chart even foretells of the good news you are to receive in response to your question from us on here!

For the time being, it would seem that there has been a little improvement in your condition, because you are Mercury, and Mercury has just moved out of Pisces, where it is in detriment, showing how weak or out of sorts you have recently been, but Mercury is in Aries now so things are looking up, and this is a good symbol for the gaining of energy. Mind you, at the moment, the illness is still stronger than you are for the time being, because Saturn, significator of the ailment/s is in his exaltation (but none the less, as Dr Parr mentioned, it is retrograde, and so is losing his grip), but before long, Saturn will begin his proper sojourn through Scorpio, which means that he is soon to start losing his malefic power, while you continue to gain in strength.

There will probably be some backing and forthing in your road to recovery (this illness is a big deal, and there may be surgical involvement), I don't think that you will suddenly become well again over night, but although this is only a cursory analysis, I think that there are enough positive symbols in this chart which indicate that you will be on the road to recovery - and you aren't going to die! It's not your time yet.

So please, don't log in from the spirit-world and tells us that the chart details were totally wrong - and that you are in fact dead!

You'll have a good summer this year. I'm not 'predicting' this from the chart, but this time last year I was sure I was going to die, and when I came out of hospital, the birds were singing more sweetly, the flowers were much more colourful, and I was very grateful to be alive, and I had a beautiful summer and appreciated everything so much more. Life will be richer when you eventually get over this.

You'll be fine, you're just frightened - and anxiety does your health no good, not only does it make recovery slower, but can be the root cause of many an illness in the first place.

Don't worry!

Truth is, is that if the chart looked like it was clear that you were indeed going to die, then it would be unlikely to elicit a response (because so few people would be willing to say so) - and now you have had two messages bearing good news.

I wish you as speedy a recovery as possible, and don't stress yourself out with anxiety which will just slow things down on the road to recovery. If you are really scared and can't get over worry, try and get hold of some valium - it works wonders - but don't abuse it!

That chart shows how scared you are, but you'll be fine. x

thanks draco and dr. farr.

i'm not hospitalized now, do you see that i will get hospitalized again in the chart?

i do have anxiety because of everything i'm going through and it does no good to my health, do you see when i'll feel better mentally and physically?

when i asked the question i asked am i going to die in the next 2 years and a half?

does that mean that i am not going to die in the next 2 years and a half?

thanks again

dr. farr

thanks draco and dr. farr.

i'm not hospitalized now, do you see that i will get hospitalized again in the chart?

i do have anxiety because of everything i'm going through and it does no good to my health, do you see when i'll feel better mentally and physically?

when i asked the question i asked am i going to die in the next 2 years and a half?

does that mean that i am not going to die in the next 2 years and a half?

thanks again

Again, please remember that AW policy does not permit giving specific death/death-time predictions, and, I agree with this policy.

But the indications in the horary chart are that you are going to recover from your current situation. Mutable signs on the angles, plus fast moving planets like Mercury and the Moon being your significators, indicate that improvement should begin in the near future.