What Sun Signs like to eat and where

Claire19

oh wow I did not know that lol I made a good guess :joyful: thank you for explaining.

The 6th house is the kind of diet and relates to health and hygiene too.
It is the everyday bread and butter. Moon relates more to the food we get at home and the habits around it, the nurturance we receive from mother or mother figure and consequently we can use food to express and give comfort....

sethi

Proof that Astrology is not 100% true. I'm a Gemini and I'd rather eat and drink at home with just me and my girl. In fact I hate crowds.

Well most people act out their ascendants.

And sometimes it happens that the person will act out that house which has a stellium or is an important house receiving either oppositions, square or trines.

I have pisces as my sun sign and whenever I see the sea, I have a strange feeling in my heart. And even though I nearly drowned once, (a very very bad day believe me) and still I would like to visit the seaside and bathe and swim in it. Where sea foods are concerned, I can either take it or leave it.

Incidentally my ascendant is sag and sun sign pisces with a stellium

Rebel Uranian

I act out my Sun sign, but my Ascendant is my Sun sign so that's not fair. I can't hide much of how I really act. I think having Pluto on the Ascendant is better than having the Sun on the Ascendant since it adds depth to your "mask" and you don't have to go around showing your values, ideals, ego, etc. but having the Sun there is still mostly very positive.

Claire19

Proof that Astrology is not 100% true. I'm a Gemini and I'd rather eat and drink at home with just me and my girl. In fact I hate crowds.
how and where we eat is largely 6th house influences for venues etc.. and of course no stereotype fits all.. The Moon condition and aspects also to be taken into account. 4th house...

Claire19

I act out my Sun sign, but my Ascendant is my Sun sign so that's not fair. I can't hide much of how I really act. I think having Pluto on the Ascendant is better than having the Sun on the Ascendant since it adds depth to your "mask" and you don't have to go around showing youra values, ideals, ego, etc. but having the Sun there is still mostly very positive.
A well aspected Sun in the 1st house gives good constitution and yes if you have ascendant and Sun in same sign will show the Sun characteristics largely upfront. Pluto on the ascendant depends on the aspects. It can be very intense yet secret and needs to be handled well.

wan

I like buffets or any all you can eat style of food, where I get to pick and choose from a variety of dishes. Sun in Leo but with an angular Mars in Gemini.