curious about chiron and true nodes...

Hello everyone!

I've read a bit about what chiron represents in the natal chart, and the nodes as well. I've always been fascinated by "soul purpose" and karmic influences.. but I can't seem to learn enough to apply it to my own chart. I was hoping that some of you would be able to explain or shed some light on these influences in my chart. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/delenn99/jennnatalchart.gif

I would really love to know more about it all.. and I would so appreciate any insights you could share!! Thank you SO much!!

starlink

Hello Cat, I dont know much about Chiron because I always choose not to use more than the necessary planets and point. I know that Chiron is the mythological "wounded healer", a centaur, half man, half horse. He can help others but cannot heal himself, so I deduct therefore, in very simple terms, that there, where your Chiron falls, you are vulnerable to a certain aspect in your life (psychological I guess), represented by the house, and the planet(s) Chiron might make an aspect to. You can help others solve those same problems you have but you will be unable to heal those problems within yourself. It is the place where you hurt. So if it is let's say in your 5th house, anything that happens to your children could hurt you deeply. You could help other moms with their same pain, advising them, soothing them, healing them so to say , but whatever others tell you, it does not help you, it keeps hurting.This is how I understand it but I can be wrong. There are books and articles about Chiron, look it up in the internet. Moonnodes have to do with relationships.