7th house ruler (in the 12th) opposing Lilith

StillOne

I just noticed this and am curious to what you may make of it: In my chart I have my 7th house ruler, Saturn, in my 12th house opposing Lilith (Black Moon Lilith. As derived from the additional objects field on astro.com). :ninja:

I don't know much about Lilith and am wondering what this aspect may mean in terms of 7th house affairs. Particularly relationships. :bandit:

Thanks for any thoughts!

Last edited:

Frisiangal

Hi,
If you have an attitude that withdraws (12th house) from the intimacy of personal relationships (ruler 7th house), it could have some bearing upon any experiences from childhood and the images they left imprinted upon you (MEAN Black Moon called Lilith (BML)). MEAN BML is also square Pluto, forming a T-square between Saturn-Pluto-MEAN BML. Saturn and Pluto are controlling of nature. As an astrological point and not a physical object, MEAN BML seems synonymous with that which does not exist in a physical form. Things are not always what they seem or as they appear to be. Yet its formlessness can be just as strong through the images it creates.
You could ask yourself not only what childhood images have controlled you, but also whether they were physically true or false, real or strongly imaginative of nature. This can bring about a change in the way you look upon the 7th house.

It's only a personal perspective, yet I often find people think of 'the other' as reflecting the 7th house theme. I believe it reflects the individual's own nature towards the 7th house themes and how this nature responds to the circumstances of the 7th house, as per its cuspal sign.
How do you see and would you like yourself as your 7th house partner.:smile::wink:

booboo

Wild guess here, maybe delay in marriage due to hidden agenda, on your part, or your partners part, or just hidden circumstances, which come out late, leading to a malfunction of the relationship, and taking the road, not which one chooses, but which one is forced to choose?

StillOne

Thank you Frisiangal. You wrote some very thought provoking bits that hit home pretty good. I think you're so right in bringing up childhood phenomenon as well as imagination. I'll try and elaborate below.

Hi,
If you have an attitude that withdraws (12th house) from the intimacy of personal relationships (ruler 7th house), it could have some bearing upon any experiences from childhood and the images they left imprinted upon you (MEAN Black Moon called Lilith (BML)).
So interesting how you interpreted that and it rings so true. I used to isolate myself from everyone since my household would sometimes get very turbulent as a child.

MEAN BML is also square Pluto, forming a T-square between Saturn-Pluto-MEAN BML. Saturn and Pluto are controlling of nature.
Thanks for pointing that out. I think the withdrawal experienced as a child helped fuel more focus and control on myself. So I'm thinking that when I'm in any type of relationship I feel very out of control and that is something that is so close to my nature (Pluto conj IC) that I struggle greatly with it.

As an astrological point and not a physical object, MEAN BML seems synonymous with that which does not exist in a physical form. Things are not always what they seem or as they appear to be. Yet its formlessness can be just as strong through the images it creates.
This is definitely a theme in my life/chart (Ven/Nep conj).

You could ask yourself not only what childhood images have controlled you, but also whether they were physically true or false, real or strongly imaginative of nature. This can bring about a change in the way you look upon the 7th house.
I have been revisiting those early childhood days lately so this will be a good exercise to go through. Thanks.

It's only a personal perspective, yet I often find people think of 'the other' as reflecting the 7th house theme. I believe it reflects the individual's own nature towards the 7th house themes and how this nature responds to the circumstances of the 7th house, as per its cuspal sign.
How do you see and would you like yourself as your 7th house partner.:smile::wink:
Yes I think you're right! Now when I look at it that way, it makes sense. I would welcome a Saturnian partner to help provide stability and practicality to my life. Certainly rings true.

StillOne

Wild guess here, maybe delay in marriage due to hidden agenda, on your part, or your partners part, or just hidden circumstances, which come out late, leading to a malfunction of the relationship, and taking the road, not which one chooses, but which one is forced to choose?

I think this is true as well. The 7th house ruler, Saturn, is also the apex of a yod. So yes, delays and mistiming are definitely a part of that package. Like you mention, I've also been in situations where I've had to make seemingly impossible decisions that always surround my well being (6th house themes) which ultimately sacrifice the relationship.

Thanks for those thoughts booboo! I'll contemplate further :biggrin:

CapAquaPis

The 7th and 12th houses are where you may find your enemies or adversaries, as well the 2nd, 6th and 8th houses you have a problem there. Lilith along with Pluto, Neptune and Venus are planets signify the nature of enemies in your chart. And wherever the signs Aries, Taurus, Scorpio and Sagittarius lands, these signs are about anger, rage, rivalry and animousity. Lilith on my chart in stellium with Mars, Jupiter and Saturn in 3rd in Virgo (I'm Aquarius Sun/Moon).